Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick81 said:
I'm just about able pull a brush thru my hair before work.. Never mind do a bootcamp!! Good luck :)

Lol, lol, i'll take you ladies with me the next time ;)
It was good, but really tough, came home showered & out to work, felt abit tired early in the day but i was bk to normal in a few hrs. Since i had worked so hard i thought it was a good day to syn a wee treat, que Galaxy caramel at a whoppin 12 syns :O

Lol, lol, i'll take you ladies with me the next time ;)
It was good, but really tough, came home showered & out to work, felt abit tired early in the day but i was bk to normal in a few hrs. Since i had worked so hard i thought it was a good day to syn a wee treat, que Galaxy caramel at a whoppin 12 syns :O
WOW.. That's ALLOT of sins.. But yea, no better day than today :)

Well, Puppy is allowed out on walks n mixing with other dogs now so we had our first walk today.. He was so good.. Took to the lead in no time n was so good :)
So will be walkies every morning now before work.. Just a short one til I get in from work n we'll go on a longer one.. :)

Dubchick81 said:
WOW.. That's ALLOT of sins.. But yea, no better day than today :)

Well, Puppy is allowed out on walks n mixing with other dogs now so we had our first walk today.. He was so good.. Took to the lead in no time n was so good :)
So will be walkies every morning now before work.. Just a short one til I get in from work n we'll go on a longer one.. :)

Aw dogs are a great excuse for exercise, wee Lola is great, when i don't make Matthew walk her lol.
Signed up for Bootcamp next week, if i have time.
Then week after next Matthew is taking me to Malta for a week because & i quote "you have been so busy organising the wedding & i want you all to myself" woohoo! Xx

Yea he's great.. Have just been reading up to see how long he should be walked seen as he's only a baby still.. We were out for 50mins today n he was shattered God love him... Am seeing things like 5mins for each month of his age twice per day (being 15 mins each in his case) or 3 times a day for 10 mins each.. So either way looks like I had him out FAR too long.. Oops..
Have just found a site specifically for German Shepherd owners so have registered and asked the Q so hopefully I'll find out for tomoro's walk :)

Aww.. So sweet of him.. :)

Glad ur walk went ok dubs, i have a 2 yr old lab that would love to go walkieswith him !!!!
Megs are you sure you cant clone mathew and send us all one ?!?!?!?
Glad bootcamp went well xx

Glad ur walk went ok dubs, i have a 2 yr old lab that would love to go walkieswith him !!!!
Megs are you sure you cant clone mathew and send us all one ?!?!?!?
Glad bootcamp went well xx
Aww would love to take him with us... Move to Dublin and you'll have a dog walker for life ha

He is one crazy dog dubs!
I rehomed him at a year old and hes had no training, he used to escape from the garden every chance he could and come back about an hour later !
I lost my other lab in feb last year and he was 13, by far the worst day of my life so far :(
So i got another doggie as i missed having one around.
If i can later ill put up a piccy .

Meet Digger !!!!

Attachments

• image-1657600199.jpg
    image-1657600199.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 30
Dubchick81 said:
Yea he's great.. Have just been reading up to see how long he should be walked seen as he's only a baby still.. We were out for 50mins today n he was shattered God love him... Am seeing things like 5mins for each month of his age twice per day (being 15 mins each in his case) or 3 times a day for 10 mins each.. So either way looks like I had him out FAR too long.. Oops..
Have just found a site specifically for German Shepherd owners so have registered and asked the Q so hopefully I'll find out for tomoro's walk :)

Aww.. So sweet of him.. :)

Yeh little & often is the rule with puppies as their wee joints are still growing xx

Dubchick81 said:
OK my next guess was the girl standing highest in the row ssecond from the top?

Correct! That's my cousin Julia on the right of me (my left in the pic) Ahhh the joys of youth haha! X

Back