Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

sus_murf said:
Well, I weighed myself this morning and I'm back up to 14st 2lbs which is where I was when I first started SW - so back to the beginning for me. I think it's going to be harder for me this time as I'm sleep deprived. I'm also pretty down about my job situation - my last contract was just until the end of August - because Joe was so early my mat leave finishes in three weeks and even though both schools I worked in last year had positions for this school year, neither offered me an interview..... But I have to do something before I turn into a blimp!!!

Im still messing about with the same few pounds i loose then regain sus, so im more or less the same as last year too!
Although i am doing ww simply filling rather than sw and i think its better :)
Good luck though x

Ive had a white bread and butter kind of weekend as we had the in laws to stay, so the 3lb i lost last week is showing back up again at this mornings weigh in :(
But i will weigh again in the morning just to see!
Next week the kids are back at school so i will defo be doing more walking then :)

[Don't you weigh on Thursdays now hun? Its fine.. I'm sure come next week once yer back on plan it'll be back down :) x

Dubchick81 said:
[Don't you weigh on Thursdays now hun? Its fine.. I'm sure come next week once yer back on plan it'll be back down :) x

Yeah dubs i do but thought id better asses the damage this morning !!!! :)

Yeah dubs i do but thought id better asses the damage this morning !!!! :)
Ah right.. Was a little confused.. You're a braver woman than me lol.. I'm afraid to get back on the scales after my weekend :eek:

Dubchick81 said:
Ah right.. Was a little confused.. You're a braver woman than me lol.. I'm afraid to get back on the scales after my weekend :eek:

Hahaha.......im sure you are not as bad as you think especially with all the puppy walking !!!:)

Hahaha.......im sure you are not as bad as you think especially with all the puppy walking !!!:)
Well I popped on the scales this morning, just to see, and am up half a pound so hopefully with drinking my water, my walking and healthy options between now n Friday I'll be down a little :)

Dubchick81 said:
Well I popped on the scales this morning, just to see, and am up half a pound so hopefully with drinking my water, my walking and healthy options between now n Friday I'll be down a little :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

thanks guys for welcoming me back. its good to be home. dont worry fatplop, im sure it will be fine, and well done rosielea.
ive been back on track since tues after a full on fat indulgent bank holiday. have enjoyed the last couple of days with old favs such as pasta puttanesca, spaghetti carbonara, moussaka and swede topped shepherds pie. looking forward to trying this smash chicken recipe that everyones talking about. also the salt and pepper chicken.oh and bilsats peanut curry? anyone tried them? tracy are you still off the kfc?

ive got a holiday planned with my partner in october and although im at a lower weight than ive been for ages, id still like to lose 8lb before i go. ive been jogging 3 times a week until just recently so i need to get back into that as i love it now.
so, youve all got dogs now and busy walking them, and smurf! oh my word how old is the baby? i cant believe it did you say 8months already. its great to have you back. wonder what ol kankles is up to.

so ive set myself some targets- im trying to eat my fruit and veg challenge from earlier in the year 777 challenge, so 7 fruit and/or veg, for 7 days, just not doing the 7 syns total this week - i need to ease into it lol!

tried the muller light greek coconut yogurt for 1/2 syn and i love it. also liking the mandarin activia 0%.

so, anything else ive missed?? xxxx

thanks guys for welcoming me back. its good to be home. dont worry fatplop, im sure it will be fine, and well done rosielea.
ive been back on track since tues after a full on fat indulgent bank holiday. have enjoyed the last couple of days with old favs such as pasta puttanesca, spaghetti carbonara, moussaka and swede topped shepherds pie. looking forward to trying this smash chicken recipe that everyones talking about. also the salt and pepper chicken.oh and bilsats peanut curry? anyone tried them? tracy are you still off the kfc?

ive got a holiday planned with my partner in october and although im at a lower weight than ive been for ages, id still like to lose 8lb before i go. ive been jogging 3 times a week until just recently so i need to get back into that as i love it now.
so, youve all got dogs now and busy walking them, and smurf! oh my word how old is the baby? i cant believe it did you say 8months already. its great to have you back. wonder what ol kankles is up to.

so ive set myself some targets- im trying to eat my fruit and veg challenge from earlier in the year 777 challenge, so 7 fruit and/or veg, for 7 days, just not doing the 7 syns total this week - i need to ease into it lol!

tried the muller light greek coconut yogurt for 1/2 syn and i love it. also liking the mandarin activia 0%.

so, anything else ive missed?? xxxx

Some of those recipes sounds yum.. Where can I find them??? Particularly the smash chickena nd salt n pepper chicken??
So.. when we getting our first challenge Pebs?? Don't think you can swan back in here and be all casual.. we need our leader back :D :D xx

Right here comes the recipe for crispy chicken coated in smash. Remember I haven't tried this yet so I can't say much but thanks to Rach for posting.

hi ya i put the chicken in beaten egg first, then added lots of spices and salt and pepper to the smash flakes ,and dipped the chicken in to it to coat and then repeated the process, then spray a tray with frylight and place the coated chicken on to the tray, then respray with frylight , cook in oven untill golden and crispy (oven at 200c, for bout 20 mins ) , im going to try the crispy fish soon also , and garlie and herb .
I make this all the time, absolutely love it! I mix the smash with some cajun spice mix, garlic salt, pepper and some onion powder.

image-1325253036.jpg

Pete s peanut curry

Pete’s Peanut Curry

(Adopted from Tesco’s real food booklet)

Not suitable for people with nut allergies

Serves 2

Ingredients

150g Pre-cooked chicken (s) (ff)
1 Onion (s) (sff)
1 chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Pepper, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Knorr “herb stockpot”
1tsp cumin
1tsp coriander
1tsp turmeric
1tbsp madras curry powder
1tbsp sweetener
2 Garlic cloves (sff)
2tbsp smooth/crunchy peanut butter 9syns/2=4.5syns each person
2cm piece of ginger, grated
200mL hot water
400g chopped tomatoes (s) (sff)
Handful of coriander

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, cook the chicken until browned, remove and set aside.
Spray the frying pan again with fry Light, cook onion, garlic, ginger & chilli until soft.
Add the cumin, turmeric, curry powder & coriander, cook for 2 minutes then add the chicken, tomatoes & sweetener, cook for 10 mins. Place the stockpot on top of the cooking food and allow to infuse.
Add the peanut butter and the 200mL of water mix well & cook on a medium heat until the chicken is hot, and the sauce has thickened, sprinkle the coriander over the food.
Serve with rice & side salad.
(Finish the meal with chilled melon)

Back