Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Good to have u back pebs, and i actually had some kfc chicken for dinner yesterday but not sw one just one i made up .
I like the sound of the peanut chicken so will have to try that.
Where are you off to on holiday, and glad to see you are back together xxxx:)

Ahh dubs that's nice of you xx
I will start as I mean to go on then! I may have to kick some butt ! I'll grab those recipes and post them here xx
We've missed you :) We need our butts kicked when we fall and we need our challenges to keep us going.. Well, I do anyway..
Right here comes the recipe for crispy chicken coated in smash. Remember I haven't tried this yet so I can't say much but thanks to Rach for posting.

hi ya i put the chicken in beaten egg first, then added lots of spices and salt and pepper to the smash flakes ,and dipped the chicken in to it to coat and then repeated the process, then spray a tray with frylight and place the coated chicken on to the tray, then respray with frylight , cook in oven untill golden and crispy (oven at 200c, for bout 20 mins ) , im going to try the crispy fish soon also , and garlie and herb .
I make this all the time, absolutely love it! I mix the smash with some cajun spice mix, garlic salt, pepper and some onion powder.

View attachment 61693
Oh yum.. This sounds yumilicious.. defo gona make this the weekend.. Am out Saturday night and wanted to have a yum dinner prepared and ready for Sunday so I can get straight back on plan without letting the hangover munchies get hold of me.. So i'll prepare this Saturday and have it ready for the oven on Sunday :) YUM..

How did the weigh in go ? X

Weigh in this morning and after (sorry) no movements since Saturday last, and a three course meal out yesterday, and chipper, mcd's, and chinese in the last 7 days, I gained .5LB...
Was gona cheat myself and skip WI today n do it tomoro but decided I'd only be fooling myself and if I was at a class I'd have to WI at the same time regardless so I bit the bullet.. Quite happy I did now :)
So now working on a new loss for next weeks WI :)
How did you get on Tracy? x

Thats not bad dubs considering what you had, it could have been a whole lot worse !!
Well last week i was 16 st 9, then yesterday i was 16 st 11, which isnt bad considering last weekend i wasnt on plan as the inlaws were here.
So am just going to plod on with simply filling as i'm finding it suits me better and i feel a lot more relaxed with it. :)

Thats not bad dubs considering what you had, it could have been a whole lot worse !!
Well last week i was 16 st 9, then yesterday i was 16 st 11, which isnt bad considering last weekend i wasnt on plan as the inlaws were here.
So am just going to plod on with simply filling as i'm finding it suits me better and i feel a lot more relaxed with it. :)
Yea SF is great.. I was following that for the month I lived with Jonathan.. (lol) It was easier than trying to weigh out my portion when cooking for more than just me.. :)
I'm kinda using up the freezer ATM so doing the usual PP plan.. There's crap in there that we bought for him to have instead of "my low far crap" that I ended up taking home with me.. And now its using up all my freezer space so I need it gone..

I did do pp at first and that was good too, my daughter and her boyf are doing that and are doing really well, i always thought ww was really complicated, im glad i went to the dark side lol !!!!

I did do pp at first and that was good too, my daughter and her boyf are doing that and are doing really well, i always thought ww was really complicated, im glad i went to the dark side lol !!!!
Ha ha.. I lose my initial 2 stone following the PP plan so I can't knock it.. Just seem to hav plateaued this last EIGHT MONTHS!!!!! But thankfully last week was a good loss and hopefully the start of the losses again.. had I tried harder this week i'm sure i'd have seen another loss..

Tracy831 said:

Whatever works Tracy is good for me but I'm glad you're still here. Dubs that's not too bad as you had a munch out so here's to working on your new goal this week.

I've lost 2lbs this week ( well since tues) but I like Thursday weigh in. And don't go all green and gritted teeth on me, don't forget it's my first week and we all know how well motivated we are on week 1. I was down to 12st as I was so distraught and not eating really. But as soon as my partner and I were reunited I regained 10lb in 6 weeks. Therefore my target to get back to 12st. Then I'll review it.

Holiday Tracy is in oct and going to kos Greece. We went 2 yrs ago to an all inclusive hotel which was fab and we can't wait. We are going with friends and it can't come soon enough.

Starting a new job too on 24th sept. still in practice nursing but a better pay, better prospects, better boss!!, more hours tho so childcare still a bug but it's the right move.

New car coming next week, so it's a new start all over really and I'm looking forward to a whole new quarter, cos the last 3 quarters of the year have been pants.

Dubs I'm dying to try that chicken let me know how you get on.
Sultana bran with hot milk for me for brek, fills me up for hours. Not sure about lunch, dinner tonight Andalusian meatballs, stuffed peppers and garlic mushrooms from this months mag.

Have a good day all and enjoy the sunshine xx

Whatever works Tracy is good for me but I'm glad you're still here. Dubs that's not too bad as you had a munch out so here's to working on your new goal this week.

I've lost 2lbs this week ( well since tues) but I like Thursday weigh in. And don't go all green and gritted teeth on me, don't forget it's my first week and we all know how well motivated we are on week 1. I was down to 12st as I was so distraught and not eating really. But as soon as my partner and I were reunited I regained 10lb in 6 weeks. Therefore my target to get back to 12st. Then I'll review it.

Holiday Tracy is in oct and going to kos Greece. We went 2 yrs ago to an all inclusive hotel which was fab and we can't wait. We are going with friends and it can't come soon enough.

Starting a new job too on 24th sept. still in practice nursing but a better pay, better prospects, better boss!!, more hours tho so childcare still a bug but it's the right move.

New car coming next week, so it's a new start all over really and I'm looking forward to a whole new quarter, cos the last 3 quarters of the year have been pants.

Dubs I'm dying to try that chicken let me know how you get on.
Sultana bran with hot milk for me for brek, fills me up for hours. Not sure about lunch, dinner tonight Andalusian meatballs, stuffed peppers and garlic mushrooms from this months mag.

Have a good day all and enjoy the sunshine xx
Was actually considering going back to Thursday WI's... I might still ;)
All sounds great Pebs.. Hopefully you're break has been what you've both needed to really appreciate each other to the full... All sounds like very positive changes.. Really happy for you.. And really jealous of your holiday..
We really need a break (Jonathan more than me as at least I got away last year!!) but with house hunting being such a nightmare we can't just yet.. Soon hopefully, we'll try get a cheap last minute to anywhere outta here...

Here's that salt and pepper chicken recipe from Madame la minx

Ingredients

Chicken breasts (I used 4, and that gave 3 of us loads each) chopped into strips.
2 onions, sliced so they made nice circles
4-5 cloves of finely chopped/minced garlic
a bunch of spring onions topped, tails, and chopped into small bits.
3-4 green or red chillis (I used 4 finger chillis which are rated hot, if you dont like very spicy stuff, drop down to a medium heat variety)
a green pepper (I didnt have a green one so I used a yellow one instead) chopped into small chunks.
sea salt
black pepper

Liberally frylight a wok or large frying pan and heat up.
Add onions and green pepper to pan, and fry over a medium heat so they soften up nicely.
Add garlic, spring onions, chillis to pan and fry for a further minute or so.
Add chicken strips.
Throw several large pinches of sea salt and pepper over the chicken.
Fry the whole bally lot together, stirring repeatedly until the chicken is cooked through.

Serve with a side salad of superfree for red days, or with boiled rice or even SW chips for an EE day.

Here's that salt and pepper chicken recipe from Madame la minx

Ingredients

Chicken breasts (I used 4, and that gave 3 of us loads each) chopped into strips.
2 onions, sliced so they made nice circles
4-5 cloves of finely chopped/minced garlic
a bunch of spring onions topped, tails, and chopped into small bits.
3-4 green or red chillis (I used 4 finger chillis which are rated hot, if you dont like very spicy stuff, drop down to a medium heat variety)
a green pepper (I didnt have a green one so I used a yellow one instead) chopped into small chunks.
sea salt
black pepper

Liberally frylight a wok or large frying pan and heat up.
Add onions and green pepper to pan, and fry over a medium heat so they soften up nicely.
Add garlic, spring onions, chillis to pan and fry for a further minute or so.
Add chicken strips.
Throw several large pinches of sea salt and pepper over the chicken.
Fry the whole bally lot together, stirring repeatedly until the chicken is cooked through.

Serve with a side salad of superfree for red days, or with boiled rice or even SW chips for an EE day.

Yum.. Now you've faced me with a massive dilemma of which to make first!!! This too sounds DE-FRICKEN-LISH!!!

Ps.. Love the new profile pic.. You both look so loved up :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yum.. Now you've faced me with a massive dilemma of which to make first!!! This too sounds DE-FRICKEN-LISH!!!

Ps.. Love the new profile pic.. You both look so loved up :D

That salt and pepper chicken does sound good dubs, and im sure ive seen someone on here do salt and pepper chips too .

the holiday sounds great pebs,just what you need by the sounds of things.
in support of your new piccy thought id show u my other half too,even though i couldnt make it any bigger !!!!
dinner tonight im making smoked salmon fish cakes with peas and some sort of potatoe :)

Hi there thanks for all your nice comments and support. I can't see the pics so well cos I'm using phone but I'll log onto laptop tomoro and look properly. Yes the salt and pepper chicken can be done with chips. Just cook in oven or actifry as normal then add to ingredients in pan as for the chicken recipe, just omitting chicken. See I've been trawling through reading loads xx

Back