Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Malta this afternoon, looks like we holidayed just in time!

image-1078840841.jpg

Malta

Dubchick81 said:
You're not getting married there tho are ya???

Oh no, i just meant we'd have been stranded in a flood & had to cover a load of xtra expense for extra nights in hotels, until we got refunded, plus the stress of having to give up my sun lounger to move resorts lol

Hi guys, how are we all doing? Hot here today and apparently set for another 4 days of rising temperatures - well after all the kids are back so why would it rain! Arrrggghhh!

Had muesli yogurt and fruit for brek, carrot and coriander soup for lunch and smash chicken Kiev for dinner. The smash chicken was gorgeous. Definitely work a try. Kids loved it too.

image-3160231296.jpg

So I used 3 breasts plus a Diddy bit that was in the pack for my youngest who eats like a sparrow .
I emptied a pack of instant mash into a bowl, added 2 tsp of salt, a generous twisting of black pepper, 2 -3 tsp Cajun mix, 2 tsp onion powder, 2 tsp garlic granules. Mix together then I tasted a finger tip worth to see if it had taste and it seemed fine. I slit breasts open added a mix of garlic herb Philly and extra chopped garlic. Dipped into beaten egg and dipped into mash mix then egg again and mash again . Place onto frylighted tray and bake 20-25 mins til browned and cooked . Tasted lovely but I would add extra spices next time to make the taste stronger.

Sounds like you are doing really well. I was too until I found a half eaten big bag of kettle chips my boyfriend left in the kitchen. Oops.

fatplop said:
Sounds like you are doing really well. I was too until I found a half eaten big bag of kettle chips my boyfriend left in the kitchen. Oops.

Oops, never mind . New day tomorrow back on the train . Don't let it ruin your good work just write it off .x

Right then peeps. So let's start off with water! Or squash whatever you'd prefer. Not sure what weathers doing in the green isle but it's heading for hot hot hot here down south England . So we need to keep a check on that fluid intake. Let's do our 6 glasses of water a day, 7 fruit and veg, 8 mins exercise a day. Starting from Wednesday . X

pebbles67 said:
Right then peeps. So let's start off with water! Or squash whatever you'd prefer. Not sure what weathers doing in the green isle but it's heading for hot hot hot here down south England . So we need to keep a check on that fluid intake. Let's do our 6 glasses of water a day, 7 fruit and veg, 8 mins exercise a day. Starting from Wednesday . X

Yes boss! :p
I'm in, i've missed the wee weekly rules, it's the sadist in me haha ;)

fatplop said:

Half is better than full :)
It will only affect your weight if you let it put you off the rails, that's my motto xx

Count me in :) Ooh love having Pebs back.. Just don't have it in me to stick to my own rules.. yayy... :)
Yes boss! :p
I'm in, i've missed the wee weekly rules, it's the sadist in me haha ;)
Oh me too Megs..

Good luck everyone :)

Morning my beauties, so are we set for the 6-7-8 challenge?
I've done the school run, currently at the nail bar getting my Infills done ( my only luxury) . Just been handed a coffee so I plan to leave here in 40 mins and get a bottle of water from superdrug. Then it's home again to get a late brekkie mushrooms on toast. Then I'm preparing tonight's dinner - Philly potato frittata/quiche. Before running off to work 2-630. Grabbing a mugshot on the way for lunch. Planning on putting peas spinach in the quiche, yogurt and mixed berries for dessert, banana at work after the mugshot, that's 4 out of target so I'll claw them back somewhere. Good luck and keep us posted x

Morning my beauties, so are we set for the 6-7-8 challenge?
I've done the school run, currently at the nail bar getting my Infills done ( my only luxury) . Just been handed a coffee so I plan to leave here in 40 mins and get a bottle of water from superdrug. Then it's home again to get a late brekkie mushrooms on toast. Then I'm preparing tonight's dinner - Philly potato frittata/quiche. Before running off to work 2-630. Grabbing a mugshot on the way for lunch. Planning on putting peas spinach in the quiche, yogurt and mixed berries for dessert, banana at work after the mugshot, that's 4 out of target so I'll claw them back somewhere. Good luck and keep us posted x
Morning Pebs.. Didn't read this til this morning so wasn't prepared but am on track none the less..
Am 1litre of water down already (go me!) And have 2 pieces of fruit with me for snacking in the day... Dinner is mixed peppers, onion, mushrooms n green beans in a stir fry.. so almost there with my F&V and I take the puppy on one 15-20min walk when I get in from work, then myself and Jonathan take him on his evening walk later on so that's my exercise covered... I'm not gona get cocky tho.. As I know you're most probably just warming up ha

Dubchick81 said:
Morning Pebs.. Didn't read this til this morning so wasn't prepared but am on track none the less..
Am 1litre of water down already (go me!) And have 2 pieces of fruit with me for snacking in the day... Dinner is mixed peppers, onion, mushrooms n green beans in a stir fry.. so almost there with my F&V and I take the puppy on one 15-20min walk when I get in from work, then myself and Jonathan take him on his evening walk later on so that's my exercise covered... I'm not gona get cocky tho.. As I know you're most probably just warming up ha

Lol ha ha you know me so well I'm letting you in gently. Well done on the water you go dub. I'm just about to start my 750ml bottle. Great start well done x

Lol ha ha you know me so well I'm letting you in gently. Well done on the water you go dub. I'm just about to start my 750ml bottle. Great start well done x

Ha ha.. I knew it!! I look forward to beating this challenge.. And hopefully completing the next ha.. :)

ok so far its 17.20 and ive had ; mushrooms, 2 bananas, satsuma, and an apple. the frittata/ quiche was a huge success and smelt divine when i took it out of the oven, cant wait to go home and tuck into it. im having it with salad and beetroot and sweetcorn.
on the fluid front, ive had 2 coffees and a tea- finished 750ml bottle of water and onto the second one. as for the exercise, thatll have to wait until im home cos its bally hot out there an i am sure not running in this heat as i'll be a sun dried tomato at this rate. bye for now, off to do my last few appointments. xx:king:

Back