Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Ahhh poor stringer lol !!!!
Thats not a bad gain and was just reading your diary and saw how much you have lost in the last 2years so you should be pleased with yourself.
I on the other hand in the last two years only managed to keep a stone off which is a bit pathetic, but as tesco says every little helps !!!!

Hope you are ok today pebs xxxx

Ahhh poor stringer lol !!!!
Thats not a bad gain and was just reading your diary and saw how much you have lost in the last 2years so you should be pleased with yourself.
I on the other hand in the last two years only managed to keep a stone off which is a bit pathetic, but as tesco says every little helps !!!!

Hope you are ok today pebs xxxx
Tracy that's not pathetic at all.. That's a great achievment!! Fact is.. You could have easily (too easily!!) put back on every LB you worked yer ass off to get off but you haven't.. That's an achievment! Be proud of yourself.. Don't look for a negative.. Keep looking at the positive.. xxx

Just wanted to wish you both a happy christmas as things are probably going to be hectic for the next few days,and i dont know if i'll be on here much xx

Hi buddies feeling better today but still rough. On antibiotics now so I should kick it a bit faster. Been busy making Christmas food, made a gingerbread house with my Lauren which was fun then shortbread and mince pies . Doing Christmas pudding today and I'll try and get around to the cake later.

I hate being on my own too dubs had a bad experience 25 yrs ago when I started nursing and it's never left me. I'm a wooss too so you're in good company .
Wishing you both ( and your families ) a super Christmas and new year and let's drink to a slimmer 2013. Xxx

evening ladies.
just thought id stop by and let you know that all my good intentions didnt work!!!!!!
thought id fess up now and get it out the way,and am going to weigh in on monday and see what the damage is !!!!!!!
happy new year to you both xx

Hi there,
hope you dont mind me joining you, i also weigh in at home and due my first 'official' weigh in on Thursday morning. I say official because i am a self confessed serial weigher and check the scales every morning.

Well weighed in this morning and I sts over Christmas,which I am very happy with.I didn't go mad over Christmas but did have some pate crackers and cheese and a couple of drinks.
Even the kids haven't touched the chocolates so I have a lot of stuff left which is now all in my food shed in the back garden.

Next year I will definatly be buying less!!!
Am just off to do my meal plan for the next couple of days.

Hi ladies.. Oh to be back on a computer... Sorry my messages have been short and to the point over the Christmas break.. Internet at home isn't working great and we haven't yet had broadband installed (we both have broadband in your pocket things and the reception in the new house is rubbish) so have just been popping in on my iPod which only loads when it feels like...
So, welcome Nettie.. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year?
Pebs, hope you're back to full health??
Tracy, well done on STS over Christmas.. Not east with all the temptation around..
I've managed the same which am very pleased with tho not too surprised as I tried to be as good as possible without depriving myself..
As I was sleeping a little later each morning I was having a bowl of mixed fresh fruit rather than a brekkie as it was close enough to lunch time so I wasn't going hungry while staying PP's free til then.. Which allowed a little extra for little treats during the day/evening (Nettie altho am on the SW thread, I'm currently doing WW)
Weighed in Friday as normal so to see STS was great considering I was due to start TOTM the following day.. So hopefully by this weeks weigh day i'll have a little loss..

Have got off to a good start I think... First day back at work and I got my BF to drive me in so I have to walk home.. That's 35mins brisk walk.. Have had 45g of porridge made with water and a splash of slimline milk for brekkie.. Lunch is Brennans Goodness of Both bread with half slice of thick cut deli ham and slice of white cheddar cheese.. Fruit for thru the day to keep going is 2 small red apples, 2 mandarins, a small banana and a large slice of galia melon.. So far I've drank 1.5Ltrs of water and a cup of green tea with vanilla extract..
Unsure yet about dinner.. we have turkey breast roasted left over from yesterdays dinners so it may be that with boiled baby potatoes n veg OR chicken cooked some way or other.. Not decided yet.. And that will be followed with a nice long puppy walk this evening... :D

Yay dubs good to hear from you. All sounding good your end, how was Christmas in the new house ?

Have sort of been on plan, did well yesterday( even tho me and other half weren't really talking) then went and ate 4 quality street chocs and 2 slices of kingsmill fruit bread with peanut butter cos I was so peed off!!! Only person it hurt tho was myself, with the extra calories :(

Am back on sw now, so for brekkie had some sliced gammon( finally the last bit from freezer!!!!) 2boiled eggs,2slices small wholemeal bread (hex b),1tbsp light mayo ( 2 syns) and some Tabasco .

Dinner tonight is sw chicken kievs, mash and peas, but daughter and boyfriend have just said they coming to stay for night so one of them will be getting my chicken !

I may do myself some soya mince chilli and sweet potatoe instead !

Yay dubs good to hear from you. All sounding good your end, how was Christmas in the new house ?

Have sort of been on plan, did well yesterday( even tho me and other half weren't really talking) then went and ate 4 quality street chocs and 2 slices of kingsmill fruit bread with peanut butter cos I was so peed off!!! Only person it hurt tho was myself, with the extra calories :(

Am back on sw now, so for brekkie had some sliced gammon( finally the last bit from freezer!!!!) 2boiled eggs,2slices small wholemeal bread (hex b),1tbsp light mayo ( 2 syns) and some Tabasco .

Dinner tonight is sw chicken kievs, mash and peas, but daughter and boyfriend have just said they coming to stay for night so one of them will be getting my chicken !

I may do myself some soya mince chilli and sweet potatoe instead !
Oh sorry to hear you weren't talking to your hubbie.. Hope all is sorted now?!

Christmas was lovely.. Very quiet but nice.. We had Christmas Day at my BF's parents house.. Had a great day.. Drank a bottle of red wine n that was it (usually it'd have been 2 bottles of white or a stupid amount of vodka!) Had 3 course dinner of melon to start, full Christmas dinner (no stuffing) and trifle and that was it for the day.. Was stuffed til bed time so wasn't a case of not eating coz I didn't want more food intake..
Then St. Stephens' Day (boxing day) food was OK.. But had a bottle of prosecco n lotza vodka.. The next day I drank was NYE then.. So not too much alcohol was drank which meant not much hangover food :D

Yay to your daughter coming but boo to you missing your planned dinner :( (can I please have the recipe tho??)

I may join SW.. Will see how good I can be without.. Usually need a little kick in Jan but so far so good.. Tho I may join just to get the books n info needed to shake things up a bit

Yeah thanks dubs, he was just having a funny turn lol!!!!!!

The kievs are just chick breasts that I make a slice in and put a teaspoon of xtra light Tesco onion and chive soft cheese( that I mixed with some fresh garlic),dipped in egg then rolled in weight Watchers bread breadcrumbs.
Put in tray sprayed with frylight and a little more sprayed all over and put in the oven .

I also added a raw egg to the mash instead of butter or milk( as recommended by a fellow minminer) and it tastes really good .

I have decided on a chicken and sweet potatoe curry instead, I have some nice Jamaican curry powder that I use.

Yeah thanks dubs, he was just having a funny turn lol!!!!!!

The kievs are just chick breasts that I make a slice in and put a teaspoon of xtra light Tesco onion and chive soft cheese( that I mixed with some fresh garlic),dipped in egg then rolled in weight Watchers bread breadcrumbs.
Put in tray sprayed with frylight and a little more sprayed all over and put in the oven .

I also added a raw egg to the mash instead of butter or milk( as recommended by a fellow minminer) and it tastes really good .

I have decided on a chicken and sweet potatoe curry instead, I have some nice Jamaican curry powder that I use.

Ooh sounds delish n so simple :)

That egg in the mash... Always wondered about when the egg is added... So, do ya cook the potatoes, mash them up, then crack in the egg?? And is the heat already turned off before ya crack in the egg or is it still on to cook the egg?? And...(sorry for all the questions) is it 1 egg per portion of potato or what's the ratio??

ooh sounds delish n so simple :)

that egg in the mash... Always wondered about when the egg is added... So, do ya cook the potatoes, mash them up, then crack in the egg?? And is the heat already turned off before ya crack in the egg or is it still on to cook the egg?? And...(sorry for all the questions) is it 1 egg per portion of potato or what's the ratio??

well i cooked nearly a bag of spuds,cooked and mashed them off the heat and added one egg,but next time i might add two.
I did taste a spoon and it was lovely :)

Back