Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

These were the kievs from earlier

Attachments

• image-3122332100.jpg
    image-3122332100.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 18
Good morning lovelies... I had my first weigh in this morning and I've lost 6lbs! I'm so pleased about that and it's really given me the motivation to keep going. My OH also lost 6lb :D
Anyone else weighed in yet? xx

Hi Well iv put 2lb on since Aug!!! I suppose not too bad. However must start being more healthy as darl son 13 weighs 11 6. Although he is 5 5 its just too much. Chocs away for us!!!

Good morning lovelies... I had my first weigh in this morning and I've lost 6lbs! I'm so pleased about that and it's really given me the motivation to keep going. My OH also lost 6lb :D
Wow amazing loss.. well done.. Great motivation for a good week to follow.. Well done to hubbie too.. Almost a stone between in 1 week.. Amazeballs :D
I'm a complete cheat as not only do I do the WW plan... I weigh on Friday too.. ha ha.. I started out weighing on Thursday which is how I ended up here.. But its changed about 7 times since then and now my weigh day is Friday.. But I couldn't leave my ladies as they've been the support I've needed to keep me going and get me where I am..
Hi Well iv put 2lb on since Aug!!! I suppose not too bad. However must start being more healthy as darl son 13 weighs 11 6. Although he is 5 5 its just too much. Chocs away for us!!!
Well done MissPanda.. That's excellent.. Not too much to pull back with is great.. Considering we've just had Christmas n all.. And well done for doing it to help your son too..

nettie said:

Well done Nettie,that's amazing,share your secret with us!!!!!!
What sorts of things have you both been eating ??? X

misspanda said:

2 lb is a good (?????)gain from august, it could have been a lot worse !
Shows you must have been mindfull about what you were eating.
My son is 13 next week and and he weighs 11 st 4, but he is 6 ft so he looks in proportion, but I was worried about his weight before he got taller. But we are all on sw sort of, as my 7 yr old needs to loose some weight too.
All 3 kids have packed lunches at school and I have stopped sending crisps and treat things in, but they take more fruit and veg in now, and they don't even miss the other stuff :)

Thanks ladies! And yeah I didn't even think of that... Almost a stone between us in just 1 week! As for the secrets.... Well we stick to good old red and green! We have only had 1 green day so we have mainly been eating meat and vegetables. We've eaten a lot of red cabbage which has been fried using fry light and we have had lots of carrots, had the roasted a lot to replace chips. We have used 15 syns everyday, 1 day my OH went slightly over and had about 20. Were not very good at having our hex A but other than that we have just stuck to plan xx

Omg that is brilliant well done you!!!! X

Hi thanks for your support. We have been weighing pringles and are shocked!!! My boy is v motivated he will help me. Had omelette and beans for breakfast so its a start :)

nettie said:
Thanks ladies! And yeah I didn't even think of that... Almost a stone between us in just 1 week! As for the secrets.... Well we stick to good old red and green! We have only had 1 green day so we have mainly been eating meat and vegetables. We've eaten a lot of red cabbage which has been fried using fry light and we have had lots of carrots, had the roasted a lot to replace chips. We have used 15 syns everyday, 1 day my OH went slightly over and had about 20. Were not very good at having our hex A but other than that we have just stuck to plan xx

I'm like you Nettie I only do red or green, never got the hang of ee. I don't do many red days though as I find it can be expensive.
What a great motivation to keep going for you both :)

We eat meat everyday anyway so haven't noticed change there but we have been spending a lot more on fruit and veg, I go to asda most days. Need to stop that really but veg doesn't keep for very long and fruit is being eaten so quickly. Near my work we have fruit van and yesterday I got 30 satsumas and 10 apples for £3 so will be going there more often to cut costs x

We eat meat everyday anyway so haven't noticed change there but we have been spending a lot more on fruit and veg, I go to asda most days. Need to stop that really but veg doesn't keep for very long and fruit is being eaten so quickly. Near my work we have fruit van and yesterday I got 30 satsumas and 10 apples for £3 so will be going there more often to cut costs x
Ooh great saving.. Wish we had something like that... I tend to buy my veg frozen.. its cheaper, lasts longer and is as nutritious as fresh.. I buy tinned fruit where possible but obviously things like apples n oranges etc must be bought fresh..
I do love me pineapples n peaches tho so they come in canned form.. Healthy eating tho does cost a small fortune!!!

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh great saving.. Wish we had something like that... I tend to buy my veg frozen.. its cheaper, lasts longer and is as nutritious as fresh.. I buy tinned fruit where possible but obviously things like apples n oranges etc must be bought fresh..
I do love me pineapples n peaches tho so they come in canned form.. Healthy eating tho does cost a small fortune!!!

I only found out about it because I work in a children's centre and provide children with fruit during play sessions, we were asking parents about ways we can save money and they told us about the fruit van. He does melons 2 for £2 which is fab and 8 pomegranate for £1, I've got a bit addicted to Brian and his fruit van lol x

I only found out about it because I work in a children's centre and provide children with fruit during play sessions, we were asking parents about ways we can save money and they told us about the fruit van. He does melons 2 for £2 which is fab and 8 pomegranate for £1, I've got a bit addicted to Brian and his fruit van lol x
LMAO.. Don't let your hubbie hear of that addiction.. LOL

Dubchick81 said:
LMAO.. Don't let your hubbie hear of that addiction.. LOL

He wouldn't mind as long as I brought him a bag if satsumas home haha! X

Back