Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi all well Pebs i done 30mns on exercise bike, so far 3 glass of water , ho and Pebs i do my Quiche with mushrooms peppers ham spring onion, blitz the cottage chease and eggs pour over ,top with chease and cook in oven ,i even made the little ones in a muffin tin , and also tried it with quark as i am not a lover of cottage chease but the have all came out watery at the bottom and thats put me right of making them again dont no what am doing wrong

Lin well done on your exercise , I'm doing mine tomorrow.

Ok the quiche- do you cook the mushrooms, onions, peppers in a pan of frylight first? Then add the eggy, cottage cheese mix? Or do you put them in raw?

Meals today then finally

Breakfast - sultana bran (1 heb) milky coffee (1 hea)

Lunch - potato salad (1 syn) , 4 crispbreads (4syns) , banana, muller, ww choc biscuit (4.5 syns)

image-4222391674.jpg

Dinner tonight was very tasty
Herb crusted cod , (1 heb) made with breadcrumbs and olives . Breadcrumbs 3 syns, chips, peas and corn.

image-1520016979.jpg

Pudding eton missus - vanilla fat free yogurt, raspberries and mini meringues (10 for 1 syn )

image-1702987718.jpg

Sat down later to watch tv and had a piece of toast with marg and marmite, so 7 syns. Taking me over today to 16.5 syns.

hi everyone and Pebs i put all of it in raw ,are you suppose to cook them first, good luck everyone

Ok linny, so spray pan with frylight and gently fry peppers onions and mushrooms etc until softened.
Beat eggs with cottage cheese or whatever you're using , stir in cheese
Add fried veggies and then pour into dish. Or layer your veggies/ ham / smoked salmon whatever into dish then pour on filling.

If you add the veg raw they will loose water during cooking , so I think that's your problem, give it a go and let us know. Xx

Right girlies, yesterday's meals

Breakfast on day 9 was
Poached egg, toast, (1b) bacon, mushrooms.

image-861380106.jpg

Then we went out with kids to play with the remote controlled truck in the park , coffee shop was shut by the time we finished , so off to nearby McDonald's to feed the rabble. Kids ate whilst we had a coffee and I'd bought along a Special K biscuit moments, choc flavour. ( ill be back with syns, cos I'm upstairs)

Back home dropped OH 's kids off and began another challenge, the new meal one.

It was absolutely gorgeously cheesy, creamy heaven

DEBS CHICKEN, BROCCOLI,& GORGONZOLA BAKE
--------------------------------------------------------------

Serves 3 ( I did 3 so there's one for us each then a serving for OH in the week when I'm working)

Worked out at 1 and a half HEXA each serving.

350g broccoli (1 medium head) cut into florets
3 chicken breasts sliced
Frylight
100g Philly light (1.5 hea for whole dish so divided by 3 servings = 1/2A each)
90g Gorgonzola ( 1 hea each for 3 servings.
120g mushrooms sliced
1/2 veg stock cube
1 tsp aromat

Blanch the broccoli in a saucepan of salted boiling water, uncovered for 3 mins, drain.
Preheat oven to gas 4
Spray a pan with frylight and add the sliced chicken and a tsp of aromat. Brown chicken then place into an ovenproof dish evenly covering the bottom
Respray the pan and add the mushrooms, when cooked add to the chicken .
Now slice the broccoli and place on top of chicken and mushroom.
Lower the heat in the pan and put Philly in, slowly add 100ml water and 1/2 a veg stock cube.
When mixed well, turn off heat , add the Gorgonzola broken into pieces, and stir until melted.
Pour over the chicken , season and bake for 30 mins

image-1990730129.jpg

Can't wait to make this again, delicious, might do it with steak next time.

Last edited:
I weigh in on a thursday. At home though. Im new to this site so sorry if im slow at replying. Ive found with me i loose weight one week and the week after i put two pound back on. Does anyone else have this problem.

Love

Sophie x

I weigh in on a thursday. At home though. Im new to this site so sorry if im slow at replying. Ive found with me i loose weight one week and the week after i put two pound back on. Does anyone else have this problem.

Love

Sophie x

Welcome Sophie and YES! that's me and my mate dubs - lol. Lost 4 last week and despite being just as good i won't be surprised if 1 goes back on. Annoying.com but if you persevere I promise you it will shift. Welcome to my thread, me and the girls are here to help anytime. X

Hi everyone!

Dinner looked scrummy pebs! But yours always do! I wasnt good yesterday so won't go in to it!

Not on track today either but I promise I will be from tomorrow! I'm currently sitting in my garden catching some sun!

Xx

Currently in cafe Nero Portsmouth, woke up and the sun was shining , kids at their dads so we decided to make the most of our time and took a drive to the shopping outlets at gun wharf quays. Have a cappuchino now. Had a poached egg on 1 slice toast and a slice of bacon and a joes Cumberland sausage for brunch before we left. Probably stay here for dinner. I want wagamama but OH wants nandos , in his defence I could probably syn nandos a lot easier than wags.
Would it help you guys if I put together a list of some syns and easy safer options for eating out?

Challenge 1 was new meal, check
Challenge 2 was water intake - hhmmmm I'm getting there
Challenge 3 was 20 min exercise before end of today - check , brisk walk yesterday
Challenge 4 then buddies , is to list your 5 a days to make sure you're getting them in.

Happy Sunday gang xxx

Thanks my chap thinks it doesnt work. Think my problem is i dont eat much in the day because im a mobile hairdresser. Ill have two light alpen bars and hex a in milk in my coffees. Then i wont eat till tea time even tho i eat what is meant to be slimming world meals i eat big portions lol. So my partner says its too many calories. Xx

Will get my ass out the door for a nice walk. No excuse. Suns shining away. Though I hav been scrubbing my bathroom. And I mean SCRUBBING it. I sweated like a priest in a playground in a wool jumper!!! Has to count as exercise!!! Lol

Brekkie was banana on toast. Lunch was boiled eggs (x2) on toast. Should mention now, Pebs am doing ww for the time being. Not that I don't love sw, I do but it's easier to follow ww while having no proper cooker.

Sophie, you can eat as much SW free food as you like that's the beauty of it.
Well done on all the exercise dub, that sure does count, housework burns a lot of calories so thumbs up. As for the ww thing, you know i don't mind what you're doing so long as we're all here shoving each other in the ribs .

Talking of ribs , I'm in nandos , where they don't do ribs but fabulous chicken.
I opted for the butterfly chicken breast with 2 sides. OH had the same and we split 4 different sides between us .
So the chicken was (3 1/2 syns)
1/2 a side salad = free,
1/2 corn on the cob = free
1/2 spicy rice= 1.5 syns
1/2 macchu peas = 1.25, so lets call it 1.5.

So bottomless diet coke makes my entire meal just 6.5 syns on extra easy plan - I call that flippin fab xx

image-2203865243.jpg

Just been out n about in an hour long walk. Went to mam's grave also n done a bit of gardening (little plot behind headstone) so burnt a few more then :)
Have chicken in the oven n doing roast parsnips n carrots n some boiled potatoes for dinner.
Also done some shopping so prepped for tomoros lunch :)

Pebs ur nandos looks Devine!!!

I would def like to join do i have to put my weight in and height or just how much ive lost xx

You're very welcome and if you want to add your stats to the info on the main website, please do so, but here we just need your loss each thurs or whenever you weigh .
Target this week is
- to drink 6 glasses of water daily,
- to list your 5- a days fruit n veg
- to do at least 25 mins exercise between now and Wednesday
- to try a new recipe between now and next weekend
- to try and lose 1.5lbs from last thurs until this thurs.

Dubs I'm on my way round for supper xx

Back