Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I have had none today! Oooppps!

Tomorrow I shall, need to decide what to do for dinner but it shall be super healthy and I'm going to make Ben come out on a long walk with me tomorrow night! I'm not even going to tell you what we have just had for supper! But I now feel i need something healthy fast, feel ready to pop!

Xx

Bean what am I going to do with you! I'm now banning all weekends lol.

Five a day for me- peas, sweet corn, and melon oops ! Bad pebble

Just planning the weeks meals and I'm going to join a new gym nearby tomorrow , that's only £19 per month with free classes and a pool - hello! Get in !

Also and this is a biggie- they have closed blockbuster at the end of my road and replaced it with a POUNDLAND woohooo, I'm off there tomorrow too, it'd be rude not to.

Ok that is def a challenge for me. Slipped up today had a massive sunday dinner with pudding then a pizza tonight i couldnt resist. Back on track tomorrow though. Ooo im excited now. Gives me motivation. Xxxxx

Morning everyone.

I know pebs I need a slap on the hand! I have only got 2 weeks until I go on a 2 day cruise and food will be everywhere! I'm not going to limit myself whilst I'm there but I now need to follow plan 100% up to that point, I have no plans so shouldn't be hard!

How is everyone today? Xx

Morning guys and happy Monday . So it's a day off for me and we've rubbish from the garden and loft work we've been Doing, to go to the local tip . Then into a local town for the bank and the new gym to have a quick look and hopefully join. Then heading back home and stopping off at pound land for low syn snacks .

Green day for me today , so it's scramble, mushrooms, tomato for breakfast. A Linda McCartney veggie sausage and onion sandwich for lunch and dinner tonight is Thai coconut stir fried veg with garlic and herb prawns and rice .

That ticks my 5-a day, need to focus on my water today. Right here's the plan- Bean you have 2 weeks and I reckon you could get 4lbs off if you set your mind to climbing on that train to slimville . Actually make that a boat to slim island.

So there's our theme for the next 2 weeks - cruising/ ships/ boats/ sea Dubs its been A while since I did a theme hasn't it and they're always a giggle so here we go.

I am captain pebbster oooo ahhhh me hearties and I'm gonna be leading you on this vessel to our next island adventure on the high seas. So grabs your life jackets and your eye patches , cos I have a job for you . Whilst on me ship you are surrounded by water so You needs to drink plenty of water to flush out them sea urchins . There's plenty of jobs for you to do aboard ship so makes sure you're ready for some exercise me hearties. We set sail today oooo ahhhhh and it'll be stormy but if you steps outta line you'll be walking the plank .
You need to bring a sack of 5 a days to swap for gold coins , the coins on board are called syns. No 5 a days = no syns you 'orrible lot!
There's buried treasure on our quest a whole chest of 'pound loss' and if we find it we can all share it and have some pound loss each.

So what'd ya say me hearties ?
Climb aboard let's set sail, me sailors are dub chick, lim mac, skinny bean, and Sophie ( and best mate Sarah . so pack your bags of food and bring your rum .

Abosuletly love that. Just sat wating my breaky. Must remember to go to morrisons inbetween clients for my 5aday. Looking forward to doing this with you all. No more slip ups. Ive put 3 pound back on so far this week from a naughty weekend. But back on track today and hoping for a lose this thursday :).

P.s trying to upload photo and it just comes up with a pop up of my photo then a cancel button does anyone else have any problems? X

Morning guys and happy Monday . So it's a day off for me and we've rubbish from the garden and loft work we've been Doing, to go to the local tip . Then into a local town for the bank and the new gym to have a quick look and hopefully join. Then heading back home and stopping off at pound land for low syn snacks .

Green day for me today , so it's scramble, mushrooms, tomato for breakfast. A Linda McCartney veggie sausage and onion sandwich for lunch and dinner tonight is Thai coconut stir fried veg with garlic and herb prawns and rice .

That ticks my 5-a day, need to focus on my water today. Right here's the plan- Bean you have 2 weeks and I reckon you could get 4lbs off if you set your mind to climbing on that train to slimville . Actually make that a boat to slim island.

So there's our theme for the next 2 weeks - cruising/ ships/ boats/ sea Dubs its been A while since I did a theme hasn't it and they're always a giggle so here we go.

I am captain pebbster oooo ahhhh me hearties and I'm gonna be leading you on this vessel to our next island adventure on the high seas. So grabs your life jackets and your eye patches , cos I have a job for you . Whilst on me ship you are surrounded by water so You needs to drink plenty of water to flush out them sea urchins . There's plenty of jobs for you to do aboard ship so makes sure you're ready for some exercise me hearties. We set sail today oooo ahhhhh and it'll be stormy but if you steps outta line you'll be walking the plank .
You need to bring a sack of 5 a days to swap for gold coins , the coins on board are called syns. No 5 a days = no syns you 'orrible lot!
There's buried treasure on our quest a whole chest of 'pound loss' and if we find it we can all share it and have some pound loss each.

So what'd ya say me hearties ?
Climb aboard let's set sail, me sailors are dub chick, lim mac, skinny bean, and Sophie ( and best mate Sarah . so pack your bags of food and bring your rum .
Love it Pebs.. Yes its been a while...
My 5 a day starts like this Brekkie: Orange and Grapefruit... Lunch: Mixed peppers... Snack: Banana & apple.. Dinner is undecided as yet so will update later.. Most likely to have peas, carrots, sweetcorn n green beans with it tho.. So that's my 5-a-day CHECKED :)
BF is working late this evening so will get in a walk of at least half an hour... And water, am on it.. 1litre down.. 1 to go :)

Abosuletly love that. Just sat wating my breaky. Must remember to go to morrisons inbetween clients for my 5aday. Looking forward to doing this with you all. No more slip ups. Ive put 3 pound back on so far this week from a naughty weekend. But back on track today and hoping for a lose this thursday :).

P.s trying to upload photo and it just comes up with a pop up of my photo then a cancel button does anyone else have any problems? X

Hi bigeyes... It may that you havn't posted enough to hav a pic up yet??? Can't remember what it was, but I think you need 50 posts before they allow a pic...

Pens you make me laugh so much!

I'm just off for my walk, I have got to go back to work so Ben and I are going to walk there, then to his mums and then home! So about 45 mins round trip. Cooking spaghetti carbonara once home. Excited to try it with quark hoping it will be even yummiest than usual!!

Xx

Pens you make me laugh so much!

I'm just off for my walk, I have got to go back to work so Ben and I are going to walk there, then to his mums and then home! So about 45 mins round trip. Cooking spaghetti carbonara once home. Excited to try it with quark hoping it will be even yummiest than usual!!

Xx

I'm glad it made you laugh cos laughing burns off calories and releases 'good feelings'

So landlubbers, ooh ahh and shiver me timbers its been a busy day aboard ship. Me grub was fab today and I've done some exercising up and down the boards of the ship. I've drunk me grog ( sailors watered down rum) ( obviously minus the rum!) from me tankard and managed around a litre so far.

So my 'hard tack' ( pirates food - usually cracker like biscuits) today was :-

Breakfast - scramble , mushrooms, tomatoes

image-4214039026.jpg

Then out for shopping and to the bank, then home for lunch
Lunch- Linda mc cartneys rosemary and red onion veggie sausage ( free) sandwich (1 heb) with onions and a packet of cheese and onion ringos (3 syns) an apple .

image-2700036802.jpg

Then into the garden and filled the car with rubbish and set off for the tip, quick school run and home for dinner prep. As we are on the high seas, it's fish that's needed me hearties so I fished for prawns and came up with this grub.

Dinner - garlic, chilli, coriander prawns (1 heb)
Mushroom rice (free)
Spicy coconut Thai veg ( red pepper/ beansprouts/ spring onion/ baby corn/ mange tout
(2 tbsp coconut milk paste lets say 1 syn cos I had 1 tbsp and the whole tins only 7 ) Thai paste - negligible sins.

While sailing the islands there are many tropical places with palm trees so for pudding its malibu dessert - Coconut muller with pineapple and meringue babies.

image-3307689826.jpg

Attachments

• image-3809248425.jpg
    image-3809248425.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hmmmm your dinner looked lovely :).
Ive had 4 glasses of water so far. I will do the 6.

Ive had 2 alpen bars for breakfast
3 coffees with sweetners
And spag bol with quark soft cheese pn the

Back