Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hey chickies! So glad I've not been forgotten! Little man Joe is flying, just gone a year now - he's enough to do things but is getting there all the same so no worries. I've been a bit down in myself the last few months, I got a job for a few months, I was expecting to able to do the last step in my qualification process but the job wasn't quite as advertised and I can't finish it. A job is a job and all the rest but it not working out quite right was like the last straw and I had a mini meltdown!! I think the stress of the last year just caught up on me! As is typical of me, I didn't starve through the trauma, and think I'm in and around the 14 stone mark but I'll confirm that in the morning. I think my head is on the way back into the game at the very least so hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me!!!

Have I missed much??

Hey chickies! So glad I've not been forgotten! Little man Joe is flying, just gone a year now - he's enough to do things but is getting there all the same so no worries. I've been a bit down in myself the last few months, I got a job for a few months, I was expecting to able to do the last step in my qualification process but the job wasn't quite as advertised and I can't finish it. A job is a job and all the rest but it not working out quite right was like the last straw and I had a mini meltdown!! I think the stress of the last year just caught up on me! As is typical of me, I didn't starve through the trauma, and think I'm in and around the 14 stone mark but I'll confirm that in the morning. I think my head is on the way back into the game at the very least so hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me!!!

Have I missed much??

Of course u were missed. Will post properly when in work. Glad all is going well for joe. Sorry to hear uv been down :(
Glad to hav I back :)

morning everyone!

I lost 1 lb this week at WI, this week im going to be 100% so hoping for 2lbs off next week!

how is everyone today? hi smurf, nice to meet you! your little baby is tooo cute! looks just like a baby in our meeting.

i did 15 mins exercise yesterday! but it then poured so i got a lift home!

xx

morning everyone!

I lost 1 lb this week at WI, this week im going to be 100% so hoping for 2lbs off next week!

how is everyone today? hi smurf, nice to meet you! your little baby is tooo cute! looks just like a baby in our meeting.

i did 15 mins exercise yesterday! but it then poured so i got a lift home!

xx
Well done Skinny that's excellent.. Especially as you had 2 days off plan.. You can totally do a 2lb loss next week :)

Thanks Dubbers, yeah, he's ruling the roost! Skinny, he was a little preemie so he's a little extra special!!

I was all business today, I weighed myself this morning - I'm 13 10.5 which is better than I thought. My aim is to be 12 stone for my holidays at the end of July.

I must check what the challenges are but I'm working on the water, my 5 a day is covered - apple, banana, pear, peppers, asparagus, tomato. And I squeezed in a 30 minute walk while Claire was at Irish dancing.

gosh smurfy , im so sorry to hear youve not been so good. :cry:sending you a big hug though :flowers:and a big old thumbs up for coming back to join us. its not easy sliding in the door unnoticed, and feeling pants but no need for any of that here. we aRE SUPER GLAD TO HAVE YOU.
so things arent much different around here, NOT!
so. im about the same , mad, alittle insane, mostly daft and a lot nutty
dubs- well shes all growed up now and got her house and had an accident, tried to bump jonathon off, didnt work, so shes got him doing DIY to fix the house she nearly burned down. she has a wee pup now but no kitchen cos theres aload of squatting builders in there. she pretends to still have no kitchen and has to go to dads for meals lol

tracy has changed to another healthy eating plan as her knee became too painful and she wasnt shifting enough weight to get her surgery done. she pops in now and then but i miss her lots. ol kankles our pal, never came back and shes also missed.

now we have skinny bean but i call her bean cos you know i shorten everyones name 'smurfy' 'dubs' 'kanks' etc. now shes a bad old bean cos she loves weekends and loses her motivation , which as you know comes all too easy, but shes going on a cruise in like 2 weeks and needs to lose a few lbs cos we all know shes going to enjoy all that food on the ship. so we are whooping her ass this week. im doing the pirate ship thing cos of the cruise link.

then we have big eyes, shes been a bad eye this weekend too and had roasts and then pizza but she got back on track yesterday.

linmac, bless her has a partner who i dont think is keen on our food so she makes different meals for them both so she likes meal for one ideas, or easily adaptable ones. shes going great guns and loses 1-1.5lbs every week, what a trooper she is. i doubt im in for a loss at all this week as i had a 4lb loss last week. shes a star.

so , weve all kinda rebooted this week so it6s a great time for you to be dipping your toe in.
bean lost 1 lb already this week, she weighs tues. well done on weighing thats hurdle one over . so weigh again on thursday if that suits and im sure youll see a loss already. dont forget the recipe thread of mine ( appears at the bottom of each of my posts) theres loads of new recipes on there. youre spot on with the challenges so far. my goal is 12 stone too and i need to reach it by 1st july so get your boxing gloves on cos you and me are in the ring again.

its great having you back and joe is adorabubble xxxxx

BEAN! you flipping little star you, a whole pound shoved out, shown the door and 'away with you ' dont darken this door again pound! fab fab fab and only 3 more to go, you'll do it. focus bean, you can do this.

fab on the 5 a days big eyes youre doing great, and yes they are all 5 a days that you listed.

linmac - how you doing, are you ok buddy, what meals have you done this week.

ok back to jack sparrow_
so, me hearties how are ya all doing? ive been working in the rigging and fixing up the ol crows nest....

had an unplanned lie in, lol alarm was slow to wake this morning and woke 40 mins before we were supposed to leave for school and then me to work. so i ran downstairs and while daughter was in the shower i browned the chicken off for the coq au vin that was going into the slow cooker. WELL what else would one do when ones short of time.!

so, breakfast on day 12 for me was branflakes (1heb) and allowance of milk. (1hea)

- at this point i am going to mention, i have began measuring my milk out into a jug and popping it in the fridge with my name on. this way i'll stick to what i am allowed. i never counted it much before now but ive taken to having a milky coffee of a morning and im wondering if thats not aiding my losses . so all measured out , oh and changed to semi skimmed too .

work was only a half day until 1245 so i came home and did some housework, hoovering, mopping, rearranging, and had lunch - chicken tikka salad ( 2 syns mayo light) and water.

bought myself a little collapsible water bottle in poundland. its dead cute , holds 500ml and when youve drunk it , it folds down again. bless. (nutter) had 1500ml today and may try another bit in a while.

dinner was gorgeous - coq au vin ,(3.5 syns) sweet potato mash (1heb/ 1/2 syn) and cauliflower cheese , (1hea) recipes are on grub thread. having pineapple and squirty cream (2 syns) for dessert.

so summary = 2 heas, 2 hebs, 8 syns 1500ml water. 5- a days pineapple, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, carrots, onions, mushrooms. loved today it was a good one.

got a new shed coming at the weekend to organise the pushbikes into, so lots of exercise to do, and im joining that gym thats just opened , but probably wait until 1st week of may, purely cos i dont think i'll be able to get there before as im busy and you pay by the month so makes sense to start paying when i can use it. they have a hot tub, spa, sauna, steam room, pool, all the classes of which i intend doing zumba and yoga and i might give the spin class a go too.

need to sort out the weekends menus or ill eat the ships cat, or the crows from the nest.

night night pebblets xx

Attachments

• image-2672019360.jpg
    image-2672019360.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image-962851462.jpg
    image-962851462.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Morning everyone!

I'm no longer going to be a bad bean! Well until I go on my cruise. I did have 17 syns yesterday but I thought well for once I counted instead of just pretending I didn't eat it!

My 5 a day yesterday was a massive salad, that actually probs had all my 5 in as it was huge! But then I did a chilli full of veg too. I keep forgetting my water but I will do it today!

Have a great everyone! Xxx

dubs- well shes all growed up now and got her house and had an accident, tried to bump jonathon off, didnt work, so shes got him doing DIY to fix the house she nearly burned down. she has a wee pup now but no kitchen cos theres aload of squatting builders in there. she pretends to still have no kitchen and has to go to dads for meals lol
Bought a house Pebs.. Dunno about all growed up ha ha ha...
No more going to Dad's to cook tho... He's leant me his camping 2 ring cooker.. LMAO.. I'll post a pic later of my current "kitchen"

Bought a house Pebs.. Dunno about all growed up ha ha ha...
No more going to Dad's to cook tho... He's leant me his camping 2 ring cooker.. LMAO.. I'll post a pic later of my current "kitchen"

i do love you dubs, hope you know im only playing with you though, my sense of humour. xx

howdy doody and ahoy there shipmates. its a right bright one aboard ship today, plenty of sunbasking to be had on deck, but dont forget them there decks needs a scrubbing so dont forget to keep the old metabolism going. its lovely weather for splashing about in the water but dont ya be forgetting to drinks plenty too me hearties. :character00180:

salads aplenty in this sunny part of the seas, but i started off with a coffee (1hea) and some muesli (1heb) with fat free yogurt and melon.

then lunch was a captain joes cumberland sausage sandwich (1heb) with sharks tooth mustard mayo (2 syns), a packet of 'fish from the seas' prawn cocktail hoops and crosses (4 syns) , some fresh tropical pineapple from a little island we stopped off at after setting sail and a special k blueberry biscuit moments (just 1 slice - 2.5 syns) now i is stuffed as a jolly rogers cannon ball.

:character0053:

stuck in work peering outta me porthole and wishing i was on deck, still only 2 1/2 hrs to go then im off home to collect the small spratt and looking forward to cooking lemon chicken and salad.

weigh in day tomorrow and im hoping for a 1lb and a half but im not hopeful due to a peeky weigh yesterday. but persevere i will or its the plank for me.
:gen157:

Last edited:
i do love you dubs, hope you know im only playing with you though, my sense of humour. xx
Oh of course I do Pebs.. :)

My day has been pants tho.. :(
Was all set for a good day.. Barr dinner as I've took nothing out of the freezer.. again!!!
But.. A woman in work royally p1ssed me off just as it got to lunch time and I was so worked up I lose my appetite!
Had a bowl of Kelloggs All Bran Chocolate Crunch for brekkie with LF milk.. Good.. Then lunch WAS ham salad with mixed peppers, beetroot, onion, lettuce, sweetcorn, tomato and obviously ham.. But I didn't have it.. Have calmed down since and had an apple, a banana and have a grapefruit too to have before home time.. But that's not enough food!!! Also had a pack of popcorn...
Was so annoyed I could have punched right in the mush :mad:

Oh of course I do Pebs.. :)

My day has been pants tho.. :(
Was all set for a good day.. Barr dinner as I've took nothing out of the freezer.. again!!!
But.. A woman in work royally p1ssed me off just as it got to lunch time and I was so worked up I lose my appetite!
Had a bowl of Kelloggs All Bran Chocolate Crunch for brekkie with LF milk.. Good.. Then lunch WAS ham salad with mixed peppers, beetroot, onion, lettuce, sweetcorn, tomato and obviously ham.. But I didn't have it.. Have calmed down since and had an apple, a banana and have a grapefruit too to have before home time.. But that's not enough food!!! Also had a pack of popcorn...
Was so annoyed I could have punched right in the mush :mad:

Ooh I might just have to try that all bran chocolate crunch. I'm so sorry you've had an old hag being nasty to you, you so don't deserve that. She's probably got hairy armpits, smelly breath and nits.
Hugs xxxx

Ooh I might just have to try that all bran chocolate crunch. I'm so sorry you've had an old hag being nasty to you, you so don't deserve that. She's probably got hairy armpits, smelly breath and nits.
Hugs xxxx

Lmao thanks pebs ;)

How's everyone doing so far, ready for weigh in tomorrow, those on Thursday weighs? I can't wait !!!

Not because I think I've had a good result but because I've got a snickers ice cream in my freezer at 180 calories = 9 syns with my name on it in big sod off capital letters . It's my weigh in treat and I'm dribbling already.

Meals today
B- muesli, (1heb) yogurt, melon, coffee (1hea)

L- joes sausage sandwich (1heb) mustard mayo (2 syns) , prawn cocktail hoops (4 syns) pineapple, Special K biscuit (2.5)

image-3014175126.jpg

D- lemon chicken (1 syn) and salad with salad cream light (1 syn)

78BC5617-AB16-4CF4-8C01-D32C2AC5971D-1464-0000015F4BEF82E5.jpg

1 hea
2 hebs
10.5 syns

5 a day- melon, pineapple, lemon, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, radishes, mushrooms

1.5l water done and another 500ml to go.

New recipe - check

Exercise - will fit mine in Friday

Xxx

Do you have 2hebs on ee pebs or do you do red/green days?

My burgers this evening were amazing! Bns chips were amaze as they were super crispy as my friend popped round so were in oven for 3 hours! Haha. I

Night night everyone! I'm shattered! Xx

Do you have 2hebs on ee pebs or do you do red/green days?

My burgers this evening were amazing! Bns chips were amaze as they were super crispy as my friend popped round so were in oven for 3 hours! Haha. I

Night night everyone! I'm shattered! Xx

Hey bean, super duper on your meal tonight. I do red/ green days chook, with a very occasional EE day.
Night night xx

Hey smurfy , how are you getting on xxxx

Back