Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

All good, late tonight had a PA meeting so am only home. Will comment on your lovely post tomorrow - noticed no mention of Meg - has she abandoned us? Last time I popped in she had replaced her Irish man with a better model and got married,....

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with skim milk
Lunch - ham salad with some coleslaw and cheese
Dinner - some roast chicken with roasted veg
Snacks - yogurt, fruit, and a sneaky egg after school!!

Water 1.5 l, won't get any more in tonight. No walk today!

5 a day - pear, banana, pepper, asparagus, courgette

Will I pass??

All good, late tonight had a PA meeting so am only home. Will comment on your lovely post tomorrow - noticed no mention of Meg - has she abandoned us? Last time I popped in she had replaced her Irish man with a better model and got married,....

Brekkie - 2 weetabix with skim milk
Lunch - ham salad with some coleslaw and cheese
Dinner - some roast chicken with roasted veg
Snacks - yogurt, fruit, and a sneaky egg after school!!

Water 1.5 l, won't get any more in tonight. No walk today!

5 a day - pear, banana, pepper, asparagus, courgette

Will I pass??

You're a little beauty smurfy, fabulous work and a big hug on its way. So, yes you'll more than pass.

Probably best to leave it to dubs to fill you in on how meg is doing , As i think they got on well. She took an instant dislike to me a while back then slated me on here for not asking how her honeymoon went or something. So she stropped off , I had a few inbox messages about her comment from others who didn't like it, and decided to move on as they didn't want to get caught up in it, but everyone's entitled to their opinion and off she went. So it was me and my little dubby for a while.

I have just climbed out of the shower and into bed after making 3 lasagnes and a pasta bake for the next days meals, mad, stupid, insane, yep all 3! Xxxx

Morning morning my lovely lot and ahoy there ship mates. Captain pebster ere and all aboard the Jolly Roger heading for slim island . I found a chest of treasure this morning washed up in our fish nets I opened it but it was a very disappointing piece of 'stay the same gold' they're not as valuable as the loss coins but I was rewarded with a snickers bar for tonight's weigh in treat.

Green day today, long day at work. 10 hrs of sexual health , and I love it.

Anchors away crew, good luck xx

morning everyone!

at least it was a sts pebs, your so good in your diaries i was sure you would have a loss. My friend went to her second WI yesterday and STS, but she isnt measuring her a and b and i think that as well as being naughty on the weekend has stopped her losing, i was always lose on the first week! how much are you going for next week? I would really love 2lbs! then i could hopefully lose 2 the next and get 2 7lbs for my hols! (hope i dont put all them back on! as cruise food is just tooooooo good!)

Debs and I was talking about syn free sausages, she says you get joes sausages, where from? xx

Morning Pebs... Was down a half this morning.. Bi disappointed but hey ho.. Its not up so its a good thing right?! Stupid WW... :mad: lol

As for Megs, no idea where she's gone or why... To be an attentive wife I think.. I think that rant about not asking about her honeymoon was meant at more than just u Pebs hun... But hey ho :D xxx

WAIT WAIT WAIT... Am down 1LB... A full one.. Not a half one.. I thought I was 12st 3lb last week.. But I wasn't.. I was 12st 3.5lb last week, n 12st 2.5lb this week... Woo ha ha ha... That extra half has lifted me no end :)

Got in to work early this morning, HUGE exercise needs doing and is even bringing me to the office on Saturday!!! So thought, i'll get in early n get as much done as I can while its quiet.. Only to be left standing outside the door for 40mins coz no-one was in!!! :mad:

Hey bean. I kinda knew I'd not lose due to my first week of 4lb. Even though Ive been on plan 100%.
Yeah your friend should count the hex 's or it'll be disheartening . I never counted my milk allowance as I had black tea/ coffee anyway and rarely had milk except cooking but I've taken to milky coffee over the colder months so I measure it out now .
Heres to a 2lb loss this week then for us. Don't worry about putting back on during your holiday because you'll get back on track again when youre home . Imagine Not losing at all before going and then putting on , you'd be worse when coming home. God that doesn't make sense what I mean is. Better to lose some now, then gain on HOL rather than not lose at all and gain on HOL .
Anyway drivel over, joes sausages are sold online but also in some butchers usually north England way. Where do you live? I buy about 8 packs and get free delivery. Check them online and you can see what they do. Usually around £3 per pack but everything i s free!! Xxx

Last edited:
I live near cambridge, i shall have a little look! i love sausages but refuse to have syns on them!

No I know what you mean, my sister just popped in and we said it takes 4 weeks to lose 7lbs but 2 days to put them back on! gulp! Im going to try and not go crazy but its hard! I just want to try everything haha. Im a greedy little piglet really! :character00100: (thought that looked like a pig haha)

xx

WAIT WAIT WAIT... Am down 1LB... A full one.. Not a half one.. I thought I was 12st 3lb last week.. But I wasn't.. I was 12st 3.5lb last week, n 12st 2.5lb this week... Woo ha ha ha... That extra half has lifted me no end :)

Got in to work early this morning, HUGE exercise needs doing and is even bringing me to the office on Saturday!!! So thought, i'll get in early n get as much done as I can while its quiet.. Only to be left standing outside the door for 40mins coz no-one was in!!! :mad:

oh dubber! whats going on with your work??? im not having it i say, im NOT! i'll sort em all out for you. well on a positive note heres to that pound- woohoo im dead chuffed for you. well done.

so gang
for thursday 25th or some time this week lol!

pebbles = stay the same :doh:

dubs = -1lb :clap:

bean = -1lb :clap:
bigeyes =
linmac =
smurfy =

just waiting on the other members of the crew. but so far a 2lb loss on board ship.

:character00238: so sail forth and enjoy the sun , the slimmer you, and the snacks you can syn !!!!
and in my case the snickers!!!!! oh god i cant wait until 9pm . :icecream:

Quick post here - am still at school - was just down a half this morning - but as I had a sneaky peek yesterday and was up a half so that's a pound on yesterday! So am starting my week now at 13 10 and hoping my motivation lasts!!

I just read some kids at school the riot act and that burnt off a lot of my frustration!!

oh dubber! whats going on with your work??? im not having it i say, im NOT! i'll sort em all out for you. well on a positive note heres to that pound- woohoo im dead chuffed for you. well done.

so gang

bigeyes =
linmac =
smurfy =

just waiting on the other members of the crew. but so far a 2.0 lb loss on board ship.

:character00238: so sail forth and enjoy the sun , the slimmer you, and the snacks you can syn !!!!
and in my case the snickers!!!!! oh god i cant wait until 9pm . :icecream:

so gang

bigeyes =
linmac =
smurfy = -0.5lb :clap:

just waiting on the other members of the crew. but so far a 2.5 lb loss on board ship.

and in my case the snickers!!!!! oh god i cant wait until 9pm . :icecream:[/QUOTE]

Ship mates, man your lifeboats!! I'm home after a long day, and I'm longing for my treat.

Meals today then

Breakfast - muesli, yogurt and melon (1 heb) coffee (1hea)

Lunch- Lloyd grossman bolognese sauce with pasta , pineapple and squirty cream (2) , apple

image-302174385.jpg

Dinner- baked bean lasagne (1heb) , actifry chips, salad and salad cream (2)

image-1561483043.jpg

AND A YUMMY LOVELY GORGEOUS SNICKERS ICE CREAM (9 syns)

image-683576455.jpg

Back