Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

good evening my little pebblets, how is everyone getting on?
now bean ! its the weekend tomorrow and i know that you can keep focused and stick to plan and no temptation ok.

measl today

breakfast - milky coffee (1a) 1/2 bowl of cornflakes (1/2 b) 1 slice of toast and marmelade (1/2 b) 2 syns

lunch- salad with salad cream (2 syns) weight watchers choc biscuit (4.5) 3 crispbreads (3 syns) and 2 laughing cow (2 syns)

image-3605200309.jpg

dinner- creamy smoked salmon pasta (1heb 1 Hea)

null.jpg

Good evening Pebmaster, although I suppose it's good morning. Food went quite well, although at the moment I am really just calorie counting with fitness pal rather than SW - but that is purely because I find slimming world takes a bit or organisation and I hadn't time to sort myself out this week. I didn't want another bad week to add to the last 75 or so bad ones!! But I'd say I haven't strayed too much from the principles either!!

B: 2 weetabix with half fat milk
L: for lunch I made up a salad with greens, some chicken, low fat cheese, a little coleslaw but I only got to eat half of it. I didn't get to eat my banana or pear either. I had a bowl of chopped fruit in the afternoon.
D: hunter style chicken breast with roasted peppers, parsnip, bns and courgette.
Snacks : a fullfat yogurt and a half pack of minstrels.

Water intake and exercise not up to scratch yet though!

Smurfy you're doing great I'm really thrilled with your motivation it takes a huge effort to actually kick start yourself again and eat bowls of fruit, and salad rather than something less healthy but tastier. And I agree sw takes a chunk of time organising , in fact I've always got my head in a book or recipe folder or online somewhere cos believe me this family takes some planning. As I don't finish work til 5 and rush in the door I have an hour most days before other half has to Leave for work. So I usually make the meal the night before which means knowing what we are doing, and what to take out of freezer etc . Nightmare.com!
Today my little one has a hospital appt at 9 at the dentistry department , she has a condition that affects her teeth and has already had 3 crumble in her gums and had them taken out. Now another 2 are crumbling (adult teeth this time ) and they need to fill them and build them back up . She had one done in the chair with an injection but the injection freaked her out and she screamed the entire time , so now we are off to hospital to do under general anaesthetic . Bless her little socks, I hate dentists . Not the actual people obviously , just going! And I used to be a dental nurse lol !
While we are gone the stepchildren arrive ! I'm saying nothing! And then we have friends coming over to help put up a garden shed and discuss plans for a weekend away that all 10 of us are going on.

Now don't get too excited this is an annual event where for 3 days we camp, in a field with hundreds of other people who snore! It's an event called truckfest , they have huge trucks and motorcycle displays with stunts etc. and monster trucks and ice road truckers etc. our kids love it and so do the two men. My friend enjoys going based on the fact that its a weekend away and she is a brownie leader and likes camping. Then there's me! Now, I don't hate camping , I just don't enjoy the blow up mattress, cold showers, getting changed whilst stopped over with your head rammed against the roof of a tent, the cold nights, the lack of peace and quiet, perching on a deck chair for 3 days and mostly i miss my hair straighteners ! Then theres the quarrels between the four children . Then there's the food, what do we take with no fridge to put it all in. So we get a 3 day bank HOL and we spend it in a field up north coming back late on the Monday to then have to get up for work on tues feeling NOT RESTED .
Have I sold it to anyone yet? Xx

Have an opinion Pebs why don't you??!!! Have to say though, it sounds like my idea of hell - my version of camping involves a mobile home with access to all. One day in a muddy field would be enough for me!!

I am feeling the motivation at the moment - it's just clicked that it will have to be done at some point so may as well be now. Last time I had the back up of SW online but my computer crashed since and I lost my big database of recipes. I'm lucky in that I'm usually home by 4 and have an hour to prepare myself before the kids come home - also I'm just cooking for myself as I do all of martin's and Joe's dinners in advance and freeze them - Martin likes his dinner in the middle of the day so this way he can just take one out of the freezer every morning. Claire gets fed by the childminder. I just need to get my head around the SW rules again!

She'll be ok as she's looking forward to riding the barbie truck around the children's department. They are sealing each tooth as it comes through so I'm hoping this will be the last time but who knows. Originally they told me she would have false teeth by 18!

So you're the other queen of batch cooking and planning then .

Had a milky coffee before I left , couldn't face anything more. Got loaded potato skins and sweetcorn soup for lunch. Then I'm still planning dinner xxx

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Sorry been a little quiet!
I'm determined to be good this weekend. I have just had a slice of bread with eggs and bacon. The making risotto for tea!

Yesterday I did have a chocolate bar and a half but sunbed it and I had 17 yesterday so not too bad! So hoping to stick to 15 today! Going to mothers for Sunday lunch tomorrow and she is on sw so that will be easy!

What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm stripping wall paper and just walked into town to order some sunglasses, hopefully sun stays out long enough to use them! Xx

So today went ok - had a birthday party at my sister's - managed to avoid all the junk and just had a tiny taste of lamb rogan josh. Tomorrow will be another challenge - I have a 5k walk for charity in the morning and it's followed by a BBQ!

Hi there gang, well yesterday didn't quite go to plan food wise as I was going to do potato skins and sweet corn soup for lunch then cannelloni for dinner. We had friends over for our holiday meeting and they suggested a pub lunch . So we went to wetherspoons where I had the chicken skewers , salad and chips (5 syns)

image-36635565.jpg

Dinner was a chicken lasagne - recipe on grub thread . Gorgeous.

image-201276445.jpg

I will have the blooming soup and skins !!!!

thats the ticket bean, well done you on staying focused as i know weekends are hard for you. how has it gone? and you dubs? ok weekend ?

we were up early as OH and my son were finishing the shed that they started building last night. so all built and roof felted we had breakfast
- joes pork and apple sausages, egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and a slice of toast. (1/2 b)
then we headed out to meet friends in a forest ,park adventure playground place as they have 3 kids under 5 who needed to let off serious steam. we took a picnic and mine consisted of a ham and tomato sandwich (1b) pack of ringos (3.5 syns) and a boots shapers chocolate strawberry nougat bar. (4 syns)
on the way home the kids were begging for nandos, it wasnt part of my planning at all. but i settled for damage limitation and gave in to them. we had 2 chickens to share between 4 of us and i had a small helping of peas. resisted chips and garlic bread and stuck to it. hopefully i wont have caused any damage to the scales.

tomorrow im at work for the morning although i dont normally do mondays ive swapped it and now feeling the regret of losing a day off in the week to sort camping gear out.
night night small pebblets xxx

Morning morning morning and what a bright one it is me hearties. Deck needs scrubbing today after the salty storm. Fish are jumping today so lets see if we can catch a big one ready for Thursdays treasure chest hunt. I'm hoping to find 1 and a 1/2 gold pounds in the chest, what about you shipmates?

So man the lifeboats , don the life jackets and hold on to the mast while we cruise into this week with gusto . Headlong into the challenges crew-
2 litres water
5 a days
20 mins exercise between now and thurs weigh in
One meal to include fish this week please if possible - thus aiding weight loss ( as fish does) and also topping up those omegas and folics.

Good luck for the next 3 days of high energy butt kicking motivation xx

Morning Pebs.. I was OK the weekend.. Not too great but not too bad either.. No takeaways but I did have a bottle of wine on Saturday.. First since St. Patrick's weekend so was tender yesterday.. Didn't have any hangover munchies tho..
Went to Ikea and had a good wander as I left Jonathan at home :) So that was a couple of hours of walking around... Slo paced but still not sat on me tush :)
Saturday was spent painting skirting and door frames.. Exciting stuff!!! NOTT...
Food wise, Saturday was a yum slow cooker chicken stew for dinner.. YUM.. And yesterdays I didn't eat coz it was RANK! :( Made a maggi so juice meal thing that was not nice at all!!!
Water and fruit over the weekend were practically non existant tho I did try at different times... But it didn't really happen.. I'd say I had about 1 litre of water and 1 piece of fruit over the whole 2 days...

Today's 5-A-Day are..... Pink grapefruit, Orange, Banana, Raspberries, Apple.. These are brekkie and snacks..
And will have veg with dinner so well covered... Water, has started, slowly but will get there (May need to add a little sugarfree squash tho coz I'm not feeling it today) and weather depending i'll walk home from work and leave the car behind which is 35 mins so that's my exercise done... I'll up date on the weather/walking home later :)

Good Morning Ladies!!!

So like dubs i wasnt great at weekend but wasnt awful like last!!! so today im trying to eat less as WI tomorrow! got bar for breakfast, 2 mullerlights and pineapple for lunch! then BNS chips and chilli for tea! going to go on a walk too to Mother in laws, to discuss what we are taking on our cruise :) Definately trying to do my water as i want my skin to look lovely for next week :)

xx

Hey everyone! Well my weekend was ok, I got through Saturday's party, I did my 5k Sunday morning and gave the BBQ after a miss completely - just had a banana. Only problem was that there was no alternative so I went hungry till dinner.

Today was a bit mixed up - I'm still not properly into slimming world but everything fitted into my fitness pal!! I tried out peb's salmon pasta - it was fab!!

Can I ask a question? I'm not big on green days, I've not done them before but I loved the pasta so am now exploring my options!! So if I have a green day can I have peppers stuffed with rice for lunch? I know I have to syn the rice. And what about my weetabix?? I'm confused!!

As for peb's rules, water is not going so well. I have a problem with it at school cause I can't get to the loo very often. 5 a day is fine, and exercise will be taken care of!

Good morning... 5-a-day yesterday, CHECK... Water, CHECK (just about!!) 20 mins exercise, no check :( Was too lazy.. Worked late (only til 5 tho) then was STARVING so didn't walk home and then was painting til near 9pm.. Then I just wanted to chillax n watch Breakind Bad...

so.... 1.5lbs off today :) very pleased with that, going to be super good between now and cruise and then after to try to limit the damage caused!! Ben brought me a cath kidston dress last year and im praying i fit into it for the weekend! xx

Water's been rubbish today as our loo's in work were out of order for a couple of hours and I NEED the loo ALL the time.. Especially when drinking.. Will try get another bottle in before bed tho.. I have drank 750ml...

Well, today was ok for me - drank my water, ate my 5 day, even succumbed to insanity and signed up for a 6 week bootcamp - first session tonight, I'm in agony after it! Only problem is that Tuesday is a really busy day for me and I didn't bring enough food to work. So I was starving when I got out and I only had time for a banana before the boot camp. Will have to organise myself better. I need to eat more calories to lose weight but at least I'm not giving in and eating the wrong things!!

Hi gang, sorry I didn't post yesterday I've got a stressful couple of days , I'm hanging in there on plan tho and no temptations .
Great news bean on your 1.5 loss you've knocked the challenge board over again fabulous.
I hope linmacs ok.
How are you getting on bigeyes? If you need any help just shout.
Smurfy you're a little trooper doing your boot camp but YES sort out some food please for lunch at least , you can't go all day , you must have been ready to eat the ships cat.
Anyone managed a fish meal yet?
Dubs I think you should move in here, your luck just isn't good eh? You need a change of luck definitely.
Meal Monday -
B - cornflakes coffee
L - cheese beet root and spring onion sandwich with hoops and crosses (4)
D- sweetcorn soup, loaded potato skins , broad beans carrots and cauliflower cheese.

Yesterday
B- nothing - too stressed, upset etc move on!
L- ham and Philly sandwich. Ww crisps (3.5)
D- chicken butternut squash curry and a wholemeal pitta, mullerlite
Snack - 3 boiled eggs and rice cakes

Happy Wednesday guys xxx

Morning all.. Well got my water intake up yesterday.. And SOME exercise.. Had to bring puppy to the vets so I walked back to Jonathan's parents house with him... Prob 10 mins.. Got Jonathan to bring me to work today so have my stuff to walk home.. And no car outside so no other way of getting home.. Lets hope it stays dry!! That'll be 30-35mins so job done..
5-a-day yesterday was an orange, a pink grapefruit, an apple, a banana, and mixed veg with dinner consisting of peas, carrots and corn..

Back