Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Good morning everyone!!

So I put on a lb!! Ggggrrrrrr!!! I need to go back to basics, last night my niece and nephew decided they wanted to go to frankie and Bennys so we went and I didn't even think what was a better option!! I know this week I won't be great as its bank hol. I'm going to start to post everything on here that I eat as I just can't bear this any more I know if I stick to it I could lose like 5 by next Thursday!!

Hope you all did better than me! Xxx

Morning , 1.5 lb down for me yippee so I've lost the previous gain .
Don't worry bean, you post your meals but no missing anything! And we will get that 5 off you see! .
Hoping for 1-2lb next week so exercise is gonna have be cranked up for me.
Busy day today but I'll pop on if I get chance

Xxxxx

Hey ladies.. How have you all been?
I'm doing pants on the staying on track.. The only track i've been on is the getting fatter track.. So I NEED to get back off that!!
Didn't weigh in again this week coz I'm scared...
Will do my best to have a good food weekend.. No booze this week n gona stock up on fresh fruit.. Gona try get round to making some soup too to have for lunches n keep the cal intake low..
Gona TRY get back to doing SW.. I felt fuller, n more satisfied doing that as apposed to WW.. So got to stop looking for excuses why I can't do it, and realise that I can.... It just takes more organisation n a little more effort :)

I'm in the same boat Dubs, I have to cop myself on and get back to it!! My plan of action is to sit down tonight and plan my meals for the week. Then I'm going to shop tomorrow and fill my fridge with fruit. I'm going to prepare jugs of my fat burning water and hopefully start the 30 day shred. That should get me back into the right headspace!! I think you should weigh yourself tomorrow morning dubs and draw a line under the week, start afresh!!

hi there, well done, donzy fab loss and slimmer of the week , woo hoo, well done too to smurfy and of course little ol me for our losses . so far thats 5lb off for the team . just waiting to hear from tigerlily and beck.
bean, dont be worrying and yes get posting those meals on here.
dubby- i love you dubby, xx get yourself on a plane and come live with me, i'll soon knock you back on track.

right im just finishing work and will be dashing home for a quick shower and change, other halfs feeding kids cos i am out on the razzle dazzle - get me at 45yrs old. im off to see my best friend for a good old girlie catch up and a curry. yes ! a curry - i know ive just lost 1.5lbs and im off to put it back on but i dont drink alcohol and im not having more than a tbsp rice. so i'll be sensible. ( promise)

ill post here tonight when im home. love you all loads. xx

hi there, well done, donzy fab loss and slimmer of the week , woo hoo, well done too to smurfy and of course little ol me for our losses . so far thats 5lb off for the team . just waiting to hear from tigerlily and beck.
bean, dont be worrying and yes get posting those meals on here.
dubby- i love you dubby, xx get yourself on a plane and come live with me, i'll soon knock you back on track.

right im just finishing work and will be dashing home for a quick shower and change, other halfs feeding kids cos i am out on the razzle dazzle - get me at 45yrs old. im off to see my best friend for a good old girlie catch up and a curry. yes ! a curry - i know ive just lost 1.5lbs and im off to put it back on but i dont drink alcohol and im not having more than a tbsp rice. so i'll be sensible. ( promise)

ill post here tonight when im home. love you all loads. xx

Have a great night x:)

Ok so today...

Brekkie ... Grapefruit. Coffee
Lunch... Wholemeal pasta n bolognese. Homemade. Left overs.
Snack... King crisps. Snickers :(
Dinner... Homemade lasagne. Garlic toastie. Salad. Sw chips.
4x bottles water. Peppermint tea
20 min walk

Ok so today...

Brekkie ... Grapefruit. Coffee
Lunch... Wholemeal pasta n bolognese. Homemade. Left overs.
Snack... King crisps. Snickers :(
Dinner... Homemade lasagne. Garlic toastie. Salad. Sw chips.
4x bottles water. Peppermint tea
20 min walk

Ah ya can't beat the king crisps very hard to resist

And if ya eat them ya need chocolate to go wit them its a downwards spiral
YES! OMG I have found someone who NEEDS chocolate with their King!!!! Ppl in work look at me like i'm a minger ha ha...

(PS for those who don't know, king n chocolate look at me all day long in work coz there's a charity basket.. It gets filled once a week with chocolate n crisps n each item is €1.. The proceeds then go to Our Lady's Children's Hospital.. And its placed right in front of my desk!!!)

Good morning ladies.. So today has started off good..
Brekkie was fresh pineapple, banana, blackberries, strawberries and an orange topped with natural yogurt...
Snack: Boiled egg, tomato, ex light mayo (scraping) on slice of wholemeal bread (HEB).. Anyone know the syns for scraping of ex light mayo?? Was like a teaspoon, if even...

Have just put on a HUGE batch of slow cooker chicken curry..
There's red pepper, onion, mushrooms, tin chopped tomatoes, 2 tablespoons Schwartz curry spice and pinch of turmeric in... And chicken! All free????
Will have with brown rice.. A portion each to eat and a portion each to freeze for handy lazy dinner during the week :D
Lunch, we WERE having brekkie bap.. I got these huge wholemeal salad baps that look heaven... But I think i'll skip the bread bit now.. I really wana get back on the sw train.. So I think I'll have big grill, no bread.. So Mallon sausages (free) bacon medalions (free) poached egg (Free) grilled mushrooms n tomatoes n frylite fried onion :D
Haven't had a drop of water yet today so need to get on that...

Now, am all planed n prepped.. Only I can ruin it...

Morning ladies.. How are you all doing?
Well, this morning getting ready for work n my trousers are a little tighter round the waist... Operation beat the bulge is in full swing!!!
I have prewarned Jonathan to not let me near the biccies and the girls in work to not let me near the goodie basket..
I have just had my grapefruit n will have weetabix for brekkie.. For lunch I have 2 slices chicken, and a salad.. For snacks I have a banana, an orange and 2 mandarins... I have had a coffee, so now I will have a bottle of water.. And that's my rule.. For each tea/coffee, I have to drink a bottle of water..
The heavens are opening here today so won't be walking home.. Meant to be the same tomoro too :( But I will get in some exercise.. Even if its just 20 mins with the dog... Good luck to one and all :)

YES! OMG I have found someone who NEEDS chocolate with their King!!!! Ppl in work look at me like i'm a minger ha ha...

(PS for those who don't know, king n chocolate look at me all day long in work coz there's a charity basket.. It gets filled once a week with chocolate n crisps n each item is €1.. The proceeds then go to Our Lady's Children's Hospital.. And its placed right in front of my desk!!!)

it really must be an irish thing lol

Ha ha.. Must be ;)

So today has been great so far... As planned had 2x weetabix for brekkie (HeB)
Grapefruit pre-brekkie. Banana as snack. Had 3slices chicken, tomato, red onion, sweetcorn, lf coleslaw (3syns) cucumber. Had a brown salad bap with me to have with it but didn't eat it (go me :D)
HeA is coffee for brekkie and coffee's thru the day..
Dinner will be philly carbonara with bacon medalion n possibly mushrooms added b broccolli :)

Hi girls!

So I have been sooo bad, weekends are so my downfall I need to be more organised. Has anyone tried the Dukan diet? I'm thinking of trying that, do you find that when you know a diet to well you just half heartedly do it! As you just kind of think of I'm ok if I know that and know what cheats you get away with. Feel like I need to do something that is brand new to me so I have to check everything.

How has everyone else done the weekend? I went to legoland yesterday loads of body magic! Xx

Hi girls!

So I have been sooo bad, weekends are so my downfall I need to be more organised. Has anyone tried the Dukan diet? I'm thinking of trying that, do you find that when you know a diet to well you just half heartedly do it! As you just kind of think of I'm ok if I know that and know what cheats you get away with. Feel like I need to do something that is brand new to me so I have to check everything.

How has everyone else done the weekend? I went to legoland yesterday loads of body magic! Xx
Yea skinny.. I hear ya.. That was why I came to SW from WW.. I needed something new...
Never done Dukan.. Don't know much at all about it.. sorry.. Not much help at all...

Back