Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

YES! OMG I have found someone who NEEDS chocolate with their King!!!! Ppl in work look at me like i'm a minger ha ha...

I like chocolate with my crisps too - but it has to be tayto cheese and onion, preferably with cadbury's buttons.

On a similar note, Pebs, I found hoops and crosses in the supermarket today - have never seen them before and wondered what they were. Got them for half price too!

Good day today. Had grapefruit for brekkie. Mandarin at 12ish. Ham salad with 2 nimble (heb) n 3 syns for ex light coleslaw. Dinner was egg fried rice. Homemade so all free. Then had 2 slices of nimble 5syns????
Oh and a slice of melon n a banana.

Hi there my gorgeous ladies. Sorry for not popping in, I kept meaning to but I've been chasing about and every time I tried to nip in the front door , something else grabbed my attention .

So I've a bit of catching up to do,

Well done dubs on your food these past few days, that's marvellous, you've done a grand job.
Can't sympathise with the king thing, it's all a mystery to me being down south.

Hoops!! Smurfy they're great, I love the prawn cocktail ones . If you have a 'farmfoods' near you, they're 69p for a multipack. I really must try the giant buttons. !!

Bean - I don't know anything about Dukan sorry , can't help.

Friday meals -
----------------

Breakfast - cornflakes and milky coffee (1HEA)

Lunch was a couple of ham and tomato subs (1HEB) with chilli Philly (1 syn) and a pack of hoops, (4 syns) a strawberry yogurt, a satsuma and a costa coffee .

image-2249241332.jpg

I had the best time with friends out for a curry, it was such a laugh and the food was great. I had plenty of the curry and just a bit of rice, I did have a poppadom and also 3/4 of a naan bread, followed by ice cream.

Saturday (red day)
----------------------

Had brunch - bacon and egg sandwich (HEB) then Went shopping and got these bargains

image-4042523435.jpg

Actvia, shape and tesco light choices 0% fat yogurts on offer all £1 each
Babybel light £1.74 BOGOF
Kerry low low and laughing cow light - £1 each
Philly chocolate mini lunchbox pack of 4 - 87p
Pre packed deli chicken slices half price £1 each
Cottage cheese with chives

Veggies

image-2529535226.jpg

Tried this almond unsweetened milk. You can have about 800ml for 1 HEA . I really didn't like it but other half did . Maybe it would be better in a rice pudding. It's on offer £1 in tesco if anyone wants to try .

image-3698299369.jpg

Got loads of bread on reduced shelf too, that I can freeze and use when I need it.

Saturday night meal was rump steak with actifry chips,(1HEB) stuffed mini peppers with Philly chilli , (1HEA) veg, onions and mushrooms,
Dessert was an activia yogurt and a packet of chocolate roll type sweets

image-3034172203.jpg

Sunday - red day
--------------------
Brunch- 5 crispbreads (1HEB) with smoked salmon , chilly Philly (1HEA) and an apple.

Busy day doing DIY and loads of body magic.

Dinner - pebbles Moroccan chicken, Texas cheese fries, (1HEA &1HEB) salad and mayo (2 syns) And frozen sweeties. (1 syn)

2 HEA's, 2 HEB's and 3 syns

image-2918741419.jpg

image-835191285.jpg

image-574648815.jpg

Recipes will be on the grub thread tomorrow , but I'll pop back in here tomorrow and put links in also. This meal was the best in ages, the Texas fries are so authentic tasting , just like being in a Texan bar with a Stetson and a sarsaparilla. The Moroccan chicken was also to die for.

The frozen sweeties were so simple to do and just 2 syns for the entire tray, so we split it.

image-1905339934.jpg

Morning Pebs.. Have missed you.. But knew you must be busy, coz you wouldn't just leave us :( lol

Foods been good so far this week.. Long weekend here this weekend so hoping I can carry on...

Food yesterday was...
Brekkie: Grapefruit
Lunch: Ham salad - tomato, cucumber, scallions, sweetcorn, 2 nimble bread, and a tablespoon light coleslaw (3syns)
Dinner: Homemade egg fried rice
Snacks: banana. mandarin. pineapple. melon. Slice nimble bread (3 syns).
Total syns: 6/15
Water: 4x500ml bottles

Morning Pebs.. Have missed you.. But knew you must be busy, coz you wouldn't just leave us :( lol

Foods been good so far this week.. Long weekend here this weekend so hoping I can carry on...

Food yesterday was...
Brekkie: Grapefruit
Lunch: Ham salad - tomato, cucumber, scallions, sweetcorn, 2 nimble bread, and a tablespoon light coleslaw (3syns)
Dinner: Homemade egg fried rice
Snacks: banana. mandarin. pineapple. melon. Slice nimble bread (3 syns).
Total syns: 6/15
Water: 4x500ml bottles

dubby thats great im so proud of you, and no i would never leave you all, its just been mental here. at work at the moment so i'll jump in and say hi a bit later. xx

So, Mondays food was as follows.-green day

Breakfast - poached eggs on toast (1HEB) , mushrooms and tomatoes.

Off to the local golf club for some very civilised company and surroundings with a coffee in the sun on the terrace

image-3159590329.jpg

image-3875578105.jpg

Back home for a chicken roast lunch, chicken, peas, broad beans, parsnips , potatoes and 2 Yorkies 3 syns each.

image-3131303314.jpg

Xxx

Morning ladies..
Yesterdays food went like.....
Brekkie: Grapefruit & Orange sprinkled with canderel
Lunch: Ham sandwich on wholemeal nimble
Dinner: Fish n chips n mixed veg (National fish n chip day... didn't have chipshop, but had to participate ;)) Had coley n SW chips...
Snacks: Big bowl of pineapple... Then 2 wholemeal nimble toast coz was STARVING at about 9pm..
Water: 750ml bottle. 500ml bottle. 1 glass

morning guys and happy weigh in day - frantically trying to catch up on my posts over the last few days

weigh in - im another lb off , hooray hoorah and only a couple of lbs off the 12's now thank goodness , its been too long since i was last in there, in fact probably nearly a year. last year got down to 12stone with all me worries and aiming to get back there again real soon. so, head long into it again this week , definitely trying a walk- jog- walk - jog trip out, (ribs permitting)

this week im also aiming at revisiting the 777 week if anyone wants to join in ??
so to recap, im doing
-7 days of
-7 syns per day with
-7 fruit and veg per day .

yikes ! here goes.

good luck to all of you, sending big hugs xx

Last edited:
morning guys and happy weigh in day - frantically trying to catch up on my posts over the last few days

weigh in - im another lb off , hooray hoorah and only a couple of lbs off the 12's now thank goodness , its been too long since i was last in there, in fact probably nearly a year. last year got down to 12stone with all me worries and aiming to get back there again real soon. so, head long into it again and this week and definitely trying a walk- jog- walk - jog trip out, (ribs permitting)

this week im also aiming at revisiting the 777 week if anyone wants to join in ??
so to recap, im doing
-7 days of
-7 syns per day with
-7 fruit and veg per day .

yikes ! here goes.

good luck to all of you, sending big hugs xx
Well done Pebs hun.. I totally forget to weigh this morning.. But did yesterday so I'll take that weigh in..
As we all know, i've not been great so was never gona be a -... So up to 12st 6lb... Hopefully will be less next week but we have a long weekend and we MAY be heading to the sunny southeast for a few days to my BF's parents mobile.. Undecided yet.. Either way will TRY make good honest choices.. And will still be home cooking so hopefully not too bad...

I know I haven't really been on sw but I'm 1lb down! Well I attempted Dukan for a day and its the hardest thing ever!!! Why would anyone put themselves through that!

So looks like ill come back to sw, the one thing dukan did make me realise is how easy sw is in comparison! Xxx

I know I haven't really been on sw but I'm 1lb down! Well I attempted Dukan for a day and its the hardest thing ever!!! Why would anyone put themselves through that!

So looks like ill come back to sw, the one thing dukan did make me realise is how easy sw is in comparison! Xxx
What exactly is the dukan diet hun?
Well done on yer loss :) How's the job going? x

Well, it's pretty much the Atkins. You do attack phase for 5 days which is just meat! No salad, veg nothing! Your allowed 1kg of fat free dairy a day. Then after that you do cruise till goal and that is alternate days of pure protein and protein and veg. But only selected veg. You just don't get a meal from it! We grazed all day yesterday and today I just couldn't hack anymore meat!

Well done on getting back on track dubs! Your menus are looking good :)

Well done on everyone's loses today! Xx

Back