Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning ladies...
OK so had a few treats yesterday...
Brekkie: Grapefruit with canderel
Lunch: Ham n cheese toastie (HeA & B)
Dinner: Pork medallion, mash, mixed veg
Snacks: Pinapple, melon, Penguin bar, bag of Banana & Shrimps jelly type sweets...
Water: 750ml...

Reporting in on the way to a wedding in Garryvoe - I was down 1.5 to 12 3, but tonight will be dangerous!! Other than that though I'm willing to try the 7's for the week!

hey smurfy thats great, youre doing fab and im glad youre joing me on 777 week. have a great time at the wedding. :character00250:

I know I haven't really been on sw but I'm 1lb down! Well I attempted Dukan for a day and its the hardest thing ever!!! Why would anyone put themselves through that!

So looks like ill come back to sw, the one thing dukan did make me realise is how easy sw is in comparison! Xxx

dont know much about it but it sounds like torture, get back ere bean. x

well i confess to eating a packet (albeit a small pack) of nice biscuits last night and i feel stupid this morning, not to mention putting the lb back on! oh derrrrrr! will check back in and update my meals with the start of 777. xxx

Good morning

Hope everyone's ok, smurfy probably got completely surfed last night at the wedding reception so we wait to hear. Lol.

Saturday and its 1030 and no one is up! The kids are still comatosed!!! OH was working a night shift so he won't be up until 12 ish. I've washed the pots, dusted, hoovered, mopped and cleaned the kitchen, hung washing out and made breakfast. I'm still undecided on meals for today so I better get my butt in gear.

Need to update meals so here's my catch up.

Tuesday - half day at work. Green day

B - milky coffee (hea) muesli (heb) yogurt, melon and grapes

L - cheesy (hea) mushroom & cabbage jacket, banana

null-10.jpg

D - baked cod (1heb) in a ginger , soy and spring onion sauce cooked in paper parcel, asparagus (2 syns marg) mange tout, sweet corn, new potatoes.

null-9.jpg

null-8.jpg

Dessert - scan bran chocolate and coffee cake ( 2syns) with strawberries and squirty cream (2 syns)

null-7.jpg

Snacks - hoops crisps ( 5 syns)

2 HEA, 2 HEB, SYNS 10.5

WEDNESDAY 29th MAY - red day

B - muesli (1 heb) , yogurt and melon

L- Ham and egg salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato pepper , 1 babybel light, activia 0% yogurt, satsuma.

null-26.jpg

D - pork loin with maggi 'so juicy, oriental soy and garlic' Parmesan potatoes (1 hea + 1 heb) carrots, cabbage.

null-15.jpg

Dessert - scan bran coffee and choc cake, (2 syns) squirty cream light (2 syns) and pineapple.

null-21.jpg

Snack - ringoes (3.5 syns)

1 HEA, 2 HEB, 8.5 SYNS

THURSDAY 30TH MAY- EE Weigh day - 1lb off .

Long day at work

B- milky coffee (1HEA) , muesli (1HEB) yogurt, pineapple.

null-20.jpg

L - asparagus soup, potato & egg salad (3 syns salad cream) mini sub roll (3 syns)

null-19.jpg

D - corned beef & onion pasty (6 syns pitta) round actifry chips, beans

null-14.jpg

A whole packet of nice biscuits!!!!!!!!!! Oops I woke up and found demons forced feeding me them - honest !!

FRIDAY 31st MAY - red day. Day 1 of 777 challenge
-----------------------------------------------------------

B - milky coffee (1HEA) , marmite toast (1HEB) ( marg 1.5 syns)

L - chicken , lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion , balsamic dressing, (1 syn) yogurt , banana, satsuma.

null-18.jpg

D - OMG burger with a mini sub (3 syns) (Gouda slice HEA) wedges (1HEB) salad, 4 olives (1 syn) 1000 island dressing ( 1 syn)

null-17.jpg

null-28.jpg

2 HEA,2 HEB, 7.5 syns

SATURDAY 1st JUNE - EE
-------------------------------

Lazy day today with just housework to do , so I ran around doing washing, mopping, hoovering then had the following meals

B - poached eggs on toast (1HEB) with sage and garlic mushrooms

null-30.jpg

L - nibbled some ham and a chunk of chicken. Milky coffee (1HEA) Too busy

D - Chinese night - chicken & stir fry veg in black bean sauce, chicken satay, Chinese egg fried rice , veg spring roll ( 4.5 syns)
Dessert- mango & pineapple with a passion fruit and mango yogurt

null-29.jpg

null-31.jpg

SATURDAY 1st JUNE - EE
-------------------------------

Lazy day today with just housework to do , so I ran around doing washing, mopping, hoovering then had the following meals

B - poached eggs on toast (1HEB) with sage and garlic mushrooms

L - nibbled some ham and a chunk of chicken. Milky coffee (1HEA) Too busy

D - Chinese night - chicken & stir fry veg in black bean sauce, chicken satay, Chinese egg fried rice , veg spring roll ( 4.5 syns)
Dessert- mango & pineapple with a passion fruit and mango yogurt

Well your food looks bloomin fab! I signed up for this link and what do I do but went off the rails for a week! Got back on it on fri and my enthusiasm seems to have returned. Just had my induction at gym after being referred for exercise on prescription for my bad hip and I must admit I really enjoyed it. Want to be slim and healthy again, I will get there one day may just take a while!! Hope everyone else is good. My food menus are

Fri
Breakfast weetabix and a banana with skimmed milk.
Lunch. Ham salad with a muller.
Tea. Chicken in a tarragon dressing with salad and a pitta.
Snacks. Alpen light, apple, satsuma, fudge.

Sat
Breakfast weetabix and a banana with skimmed milk.
Lunch. Ham and onion omelette. Muller.
Dinner. Chicken and mushroom pasta made with eggs and quark.
Snacks. Satsuma and a frys cream ( my fav choc).

Sun
Breakfast muller and a banana.
Lunch. Quorn sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs and whole meal roll.
Dinner aldi lamb shank with mashed potatoes, carrots and cabbage.
Snacks. Prob a crunchie, grapes. Satsuma.

Know I need to be eating more super free though! Not made keen on veg though but do like salads.

Morning Ladies,

Wow its been quiet on here for a few days! Hope your all ok! SOOOOO today im back on plan, my menu is-
B- Pineapple
L- Savoury rice and salad
D- Steak with asparagus and BNS chips.
Hexa- milk hexb- not sure yet
3 syns for sugar

Im going to miss WI tomorrow as im only really starting today and hope for a big loss this time next week. xxx

hi there becks and welcome back. menus look great and well done on the gym sign up. i really need to go and do mine but i keep getting bogged down with everything else that needs doing and i really need an hour at least to go and do it no point rushing it.
hey there bean, yes its been very quiet here over the weekend, i think smurfys still at the wedding reception and dubs has papered herself to a wall with all the DIY shes been doing. bless her itll be worth it all in the end. i cant wait to see her finished kitchen , then we are all invited around for dinner- had you heard ?

this week is flying but im on a good week as im very motivated still and trying hard with the 777 challenge although most days ive managed to fit my meals to 7 syns, i have sometimes gone over by 0.5 or 1 so not too bad.
have a good day everyone and ill check back soon to update meals.xxx

right im back -
so SUNDAY 2nd june - Extra Easy

breakfast
was bacon tomato , mushroom and HEb of bread as a stack with hea of cheese melted on top, was very tasty

image-1508291680.jpg

lunch was scotch egg made with joes sausagemeat (free)with salad leaves and 3 olives (0.5 syns) salad cream light(1 syn) and a packet of baked chili stars (5 syns)

image-687729725.jpg

dinner was mince and mash lasagne (recipe from kwise thread) it was well yummy and a combination that you would not think of doing. i'll pop recipe onto our recipe thread, but basically it was a mince mixture that youd do for any lasagne and then added mash potatoes and layer up the mash and mince mix with lasagne sheets and finish with cheese sauce(hea).
all free as i was on EE day but just syn cheese sauce if needbe.

image-2487807911.jpg

1 hea/ 1 heb 6.5 syns. 7 fruit & veg = check

monday 3rd june - green day

breakfast -
milky coffee (hea) special k biscuit (2.5syns)

lunch -
mcdonalds grilled chicken (1heb) salad, mayo (2 syns), coffee , diet lemonade and an apple

image-1548998588.jpg

dinner - burmese tomato, fish and prawn (1heb) curry with rice, activia yogurt and scan bran carrot cake.

image-2239519957.jpg

image-648155840.jpg

carrot cake was really nice, i still prefer the chocolate and coffee one but it was really tasty.
the burmese curry was to die for and a recipe i adapted from the waitrose magazine - recipes for both will go on recipe thread too.
1hea/ 2heb/ 4.5 syns 5 of the 7 veg

Last edited:
tuesday 4th june- red day

breakfast -
milky coffee (hea) magic porridge (1heb) shape yogurt

image-2872845233.jpg

lunch - prawns lettuce, avocado, mayo (2 syns) 2 mini subs rolls (6 syns)

image-1519253804.jpg

dinner- chicken and bacon stew, and tartiflette,(1hea + 1heb) with broccoli. carrot scan bran cake with lemon philly frosting.

image-1216973934.jpg

2 hea/ 2 heb/ 8 syns and 5 of 7 fruit n veg. damn!

Lol does seem very quiet on here! Well I am still on track and I have downloaded map my walk so done few gentle walks which hope with weight loss as I am not very active at mo. your meals are looking pretty tasty Pebbles. I planned my dinners out on Saturday and so far found this very helpful. Had results of MRI yesterday and I do have bursitis in both hips but fortunately don't feel in right one. Going to try for one last steroid injection but done in theatre under ultrasound so having this on Monday. Feeling nervous as last time didn't work and left me in a lot of pain unable to move. If this doesn't work I will have to have an op, so everything crossed that it does. Well here are my menus.

Monday
Banana and a muller
Lunch. Prawn, egg, ham, salad.
Dinner. Spaghetti carbonnara.
Snacks 2 Alpen light bars ( hb) banana, Greek muller, satsuma, crunchie with a glass of milk (ha)

Tuesday
Brekkie. Weetabix with skimmed milk, green tea.
Lunch. Muller and a banana.
Dinner. Gammon steak, potato wedges, corn on cob, tbs creme fraiche.
Snacks. Bowl of mixed berries, solero and a crunchie.

Good luck to everyone on wi Tom x

Attachments

• image-3862381976.jpg
    image-3862381976.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image-1284692878.jpg
    image-1284692878.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image-628642047.jpg
    image-628642047.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image-1853020448.jpg
    image-1853020448.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image-2916442845.jpg
    image-2916442845.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 22
  • image-2151345136.jpg
    image-2151345136.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 27
Well done on your meals again becks, and good luck on your op , sending hugs xx let us know how you get on x

HAPPY WEIGH IN DAY GANG!!

OMG - 4lb off for me this week that's a 10.75lb loss since we restarted on 12 April . I'm dead chuffed and put it down to scan bran daily !! Lol.

How's everyone doing? Lots love xx

Well done on your meals again becks, and good luck on your op , sending hugs xx let us know how you get on x

HAPPY WEIGH IN DAY GANG!!

OMG - 4lb off for me this week that's a 10.75lb loss since we restarted on 12 April . I'm dead chuffed and put it down to scan bran daily !! Lol.

How's everyone doing? Lots love xx

Congratulations huni, that's an amazing amount! I didn't weigh this morning as only got back on plan last Friday so would be day short. Plus my painkillers have bunged me up a little so need to sort that out!!!

Congratulations huni, that's an amazing amount! I didn't weigh this morning as only got back on plan last Friday so would be day short. Plus my painkillers have bunged me up a little so need to sort that out!!!

Thanks , SCAN BRAN! In 2 words , that'll sort you out x

Well I didn't weigh today as only been back on track a day, today I didn't exactly stick to sw but I created a calorie deficit so in theory I should be ok, I only had some pineapple all day as was so hectic and then had 2 chicken fajitas for dinner with a little ice cream. So I know it wasn't on plan but I still feel good that I wasn't naughty!

Well done on your 4lbs pebs!!! That is fantastic! Xxx

Hi there bean, stick with it honey , you'll be fine.

Dubs and smurfy, are you ok?? ?

Here's Wednesday and today's meals.

Wednesday - red day

B- milky coffee (1hea) , x2 black coffees, magic porridge (1heb) pancakes with banana And syrup ( 2.5 syns) they were absolutely gorgeous.

Mix 35g of porridge oats with natural yogurt, I used an old yogurt pot as a measure for natural yog amount. Mix and leave in the fridge for a few hours or if time overnight.

When removed from fridge mix in 2 beaten eggs and a tbsp sweetener. Then spray a pan with frylight and cook pancakes as small individual ones or large ' whole pan' ones. My mix made 12 pancakes

image-2802443113.jpg

image-2782553333.jpg

Lunch- Scotch egg ( made with joes sausagemeat) chicken and ham salad, mayo, (2 syns) crisps (3 syns) satsuma, yogurt .

image-4042146151.jpg

Dinner - minted lamb chops, carrots, mustard mash, (1heb) scan bran carrot & ginger cake, with Greek yogurt .

image-3618394383.jpg

Thursday -EXTRA EASY DAY

Breakfast - muesli and yogurt (1heb)

Lunch - harira soup and asparagus, cheese , mint and broad bean frittata .

image-3036422008.jpg

image-2021001412.jpg

image-1255825332.jpg

Dinner- joes pork and apple grillstix , ,pitta and garlic mayo, actifry chips and lettuce leaves.
Muller light chocolate special

image-2951586879.jpg

Thanks , SCAN BRAN! In 2 words , that'll sort you out x

Well made a couple of curly wurly bran cakes and thought thought they were disgusting. Not sure I could face trying it again!!

Well finally weighed in and lost the five I put on last week do back to where I was!!

Back