Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hey ladies.. Hey Pebs.. Yea am grand.. Not been on much as have taken some time off work to enjoy this FAB weather so not been on..
WI yesterday n I stayed the same.. Happy enough with that as being away last weekend I had beer n takeaway.. So good enough :)
AMAZING losses by you and Becky.. Well done ladies :)

Hey Tracey hun.. How the heck are ya? How's the knee? New weightloss plan going for ya? xxx

Hey dubs,hey pebs!
weightloss is still the same,still trying,and the knee,well I won't even go there lol!!!!!
we are all good this end thanks,I hope you are all doing good.
its good to speak to you both again xxx

Hey dubs,hey pebs!
weightloss is still the same,still trying,and the knee,well I won't even go there lol!!!!!
we are all good this end thanks,I hope you are all doing good.
its good to speak to you both again xxx

ahh i miss you ol buddy. glad alls ok with the family. im the old bird on here with beck and dubs and bean , but theyre keeping me young (ish)
im doing ok with the weight loss and very motivated again. ive just booked our holiday in greece for later in the year and am adamant at being 12st when i go, i was a bit heavier than that when i went in october last year, probably nearer 12 3/4 so im on a mission. pop in and keep us posted , who cares what diet youre on, come in and bring a cuppa xxxx

OK.. So food for today...

Brekkie: Pink grapefruit. Slice melon. Coffee.
Lunch: Ham salad (actually didn't eat the ham as it was waifo's n it was minging) n 2 wholemeal toast (HeB)
Dinner: Chicken curry. Rice. Homemade chips. Cuppa tea ;)
Water: Not too good.. 1.5 bottle (500ml bottle so 750ml altogether)

Hi Ladies,
Yesterday I had- B- 2 shortbread biscuits (10 syns)
L- pasta with spinach and pine nuts, 2 slices of bread (Hexb)
D- Chicken, bacon and asparagus risotto

today- B- shortbread biscuit (5 syns)
L- risotto
D- not sure yet as forgot to get anything out of freezer!

xx

Hey skinny.. Sounds yum..
Not sure about dinner tonight myself.. Don't have anything in as our freezer is playing up and not freezing anything anymore!! So we kinda hafta shop for a couple of days at a time ATM and we don't have anything in..
I may pop to the wholesale butchers on lunch n pick up something.. Thinking chicken with pasta carbonara maybe...

Anyone any idea what the syn value for dolmio carbonara sauce is? The small stir in tub.. Think its about 150g ish... Am sure is WAY high, but just out of interest...

DYING for a packet of King Cheese & Onion.. TWO of the girls in the kitchen at lunch had them while I sat there being oh so good with my salad.. BUT I WANT THEM... And.. They're looking at me.. Taunting me :(
I will remain good tho.. This FAT PIG feeling is enough to keep me on track :(

Hiya. I don't know what's happened but I've added posts over weekend and none of them have appeared. So I'm trying again. I've been here honest. Lol

FRIDAY- red

breakfast - toast (1heb) marg (1.5) marmite, coffee (1 hea)
L - tandoori chicken & bacon salad , coconut scan bran cake (2 syns)

F6A2ED65-D5FA-4295-8A04-2604B2AE853E-1504-000001F1925EFAE9.jpg

D - joes burger, bacon & cheese, (1 a) mini garlic jacket potatoes (1 heb) cottage cheese and pickle (1syn) coconut scan bran cake (2 syns) and strawberries and squirty cream (2)

2 hea, 2 heb, 8.5 syns

DC30A406-908C-43D0-B806-5A39AD7C5C1E-1504-000001F198D27E32.jpg

SATURDAY - green

Had a good breakfast as I had a dentist appointment at 1.

B - Linda mc rosemary sausage, mushrooms, actifry cubed potatoes, beans and a mini omelette.

L - nothing but water as mouth numb :(

D - slimming world KFC (1heb) - a new recipe I tried and absolutely loved it. With actifry chips and peas and corn.

null-45.jpg

SUNDAY - green

My day with the kids today to go out and have fun, so despite the poor weather - boo! We went to an outdoor adventure playground in battersea park . The kids had a blast. But it was flipping freezing.

Anyway so :-
B - magic pancakes ( 2 portions made up between 4 of us, so 1/2 heb) with sweetener and lemon juice, plus a cherry muller afterwards

L - picnic - curry loaf ( recipe on thread) samosas , cheese scones and Philly with smoked salmon, (1/2b) ,curry veg patties and a pack of black pepper crisps ( 5 syns)

null-51.jpg

D - chicken mushroom and pepper noodles. Jelly whip made with lemon lime jelly, (1/2 syn) lemon lime 0% activia yogurt

null-49.jpg

null-46.jpg

MONDAY - red day

Our usual day off together today, so out shopping and enjoying coffee .

B - milky coffee (1 hea)

L - wholemeal sub with ' nume' pâté from morrisons only (2.5 syns for 25g which is more than enough to fill a sandwich)
Lettuce and cucumber, baked crisps (5 syns) 4 scan bran FERRERO rocher sweets (4 syns)

5EC4F234-92C4-422D-9317-7D62C7883E6F-2149-000003E8A55C0366.jpg

D - roast beef dinner- roast potato and parsnip (1b ) , cabbage, carrots, broccoli, Yorkshires x2 ( 4 syns) , rump steak.

A091A040-6470-47AF-A3FE-1838FE57852D-2149-000003E855374B9B.jpg

Egg custard .

null-48.jpg

Last edited:
Hey hun by hats happened me too. N not just on this site. Dunno what's happening.
Food as per looks yum yum yum
We had a fab day here Sunday. So much so that I packed up sum sambos n headed to the beach! Couple of roads into beaches had to b closed coz of the volumes tryna get in

MOrning.. Well.. Had another OK day yesterday.. Barr the sauce for my dinner.. No idea how many syns... But lotz am sure!
So.. Brekkie: Orange n grapefruit
Lunch: Ham salad. Slice melon
Dinner: pasta, chicken, bacon medalion chopped, dolmio carbonara sauce (9.5 syns)
Snack: Oxtail cuppa soup (? syns) Slice wholemeal bread.
Water: 4 500ml bottles..
HeA: Milk. HeB: Slice wholemeal bread

Last edited:
Hi all, not sure if ye are all still doing weigh in's on Thursday, I started s/w on my own last week and have first weigh in tomorrow :rolleyes:. Is it ok to post on this thread?

Hi all, not sure if ye are all still doing weigh in's on Thursday, I started s/w on my own last week and have first weigh in tomorrow :rolleyes:. Is it ok to post on this thread?

Hi ninah. We sure do. welcome :)

Aww thats brill, thanks so much, will be on bright and early in the morning. Need something to get me back on track. Tks again, love reading all our posts (long time lurker first time joiner lol)

Aww thats brill, thanks so much, will be on bright and early in the morning. Need something to get me back on track. Tks again, love reading all our posts (long time lurker first time joiner lol)
Well pebs is just the lady. She's 'the boss' n she's a legend round these parts (to me anyway)
Good luck for tomoro. I'm not looking forward to it!!

Back