Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

WINTER WARMERS

winter warmer ;
number 1 veg soup
number 2 chicken hot pot
number 3 dubs mince gravy hot pot
number 4 sausage mash , cauliflower cheese
number 5 RB's spag bol/ chilli
number 6 spanish sausage & bean stew & mash
number 7 apple batter pudding
number 8 carrot, swede & ginger soup
number 9 skinny leek lasagne

Hugs all round!
I have had a right day just sat down to the first piece of food I have had time for :(

Popped into work to talk about possibility of going part time after my maternity but they wont budge I will have to do evening and weekend shifts which is impossible with childcare only open 8-6. Back to square one but looks like I will be handing in my notice :(

Just had a wonderful carbonara minus mushrooms as I have run out so bulked it out with an array of veg from my fridge. .. didnt manage to get a pic was too starving to wait any longer x

oh my god, hugs coming over to both of you, how sad . ive been there too and its awful.

i have no excuse for my outburst or should i say inburst !!
my best friend had some very sad news and i felt so sad for her and thought- what the hell am i worrying about food for theres more to life than dieting. so i cuddled up to my little one and we sat and felt sad and ate chocolate and watched tv together then i too had peanut butter on toast tracy.

but then you wake the next day and think but hang on im doing this healthy eating lark because i am unfit - my BMI is way too high , im breathless walking up stairs and actually im shortening my life. so i am kidding myself thinking theres more to life cos if i dont do something i wont have a long life- end of self lecture!

so tuesday dawns and im at work until 530.
last night i made carrot swede, coriander and ginger soup for work today.
i also made tonights dinner which is the hairy bikers skinny lasagne made with leeks instead of lasagne sheets, its based on their recipe but 'Pete' of slimming world fame has adapted it. i then kinda went on both. ill post picture later when its cooked but it smelt and looked very nice. not sure the kids will like it as they discover the leeks, but we will see.

yesterdays meals -

breakfast - milky coffee (1hea) banana and a black coffee

lunch - mushroom, spring onion, tomato, and cheese toastie (1heb, 3 syns)
cheese n onion french fries (4 syns)

dinner - beautiful! spanish sausage and bean stew & mash -yummy yummy really tasty.
i adapted a recipe to make it SW friendly and i thoroughly recommend it.

null_zps2fce8cc4.jpg

for pudding we had apple batter pudding - delicious hot or cold, and only 6.5 syns per serving.

null_zps832f3bf2.jpg

null_zps474a4c04.jpg

Peanut butter on toast is the best though !!!!
You are so right about what you said pebs ,I always feel bad the day after,and wonder if I will ever have enough willpower to carry on !!!!!!
Good luck to us all,we CAN do it !!
I just need to stop eating lol !!!!!!:)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, sorry to jump in here, but i was just so excited i had to tell anyone, ive lost a stone!!! cant believe ive actually done it, still another 6 to go.
Good luck to all of you weighing in today.

Hi, sorry to jump in here, but i was just so excited i had to tell anyone, ive lost a stone!!! cant believe ive actually done it, still another 6 to go.
Good luck to all of you weighing in today.

Welcome and congratulations! !

Well I am quite happy today managed to loose 3lbs this week so thats 1lb after getting rid of the blip :) I am sure I was around this weight after training in work but I feel much bigger! Probably because all this weight is round my middle rather than evenly spread! I am sat eating some ready brek I have stole from Toby this morning x

Well done RB.... And Wobblybum you must be thrilled.. Well done :)

I was up a pound today.. And I reached third trimester today :D Home stretch now and a total gain since getting my BFP of 7.2LB... Not happy about it, but its not bad I guess.. Would have preferred to maintain throughout seen as I have a bit to lose anyway but hey ho... Had an AN appointment this morning and BP, wee and baby's position and HB are all perfect so its all good :)

7.2lb gain is AMAZING I wish I had been as good as you!!

I for some reason dont have permissiom from site to share a pic of my tea but after a couple of naughties over the weekend with my sister staying I have gammon rice and a huge pile of salad for tea followed by some half syn cake :)

7.2lb gain is AMAZING I wish I had been as good as you!!

I for some reason dont have permissiom from site to share a pic of my tea but after a couple of naughties over the weekend with my sister staying I have gammon rice and a huge pile of salad for tea followed by some half syn cake :)

Its prob to do with the number of posts uv made?!

Hi i am doing slimming world from home myself , only started back today so feeling positive & fresh :) long may it continue , well done on your losses :) keep up the good work x

Hi i am doing slimming world from home myself , only started back today so feeling positive & fresh :) long may it continue , well done on your losses :) keep up the good work x

Hi n welcome :)
Good luck on ur journey

Irish & Curvey;6876596 said:

Welcome,and good luck:)

Morning dubs,how's your Monday so far ?xx

Hi Tracy.. Yea all good ta.. Off work at 2 today (and for the next 6 Mondays) as Ante Natal classes start today.. Can't believe it.. When I booked them it felt like they'd never come around.. Now they're here and it feels like I've only just booked them!! Crazy how fast the months are passing

Irish & Curvey;6876596 said:

Welcome to the gang. Good luck on your journey :)

HI THERE

catching up with a few of the winter warmers ;-

tuesday had skinny leek & beef lasagne. ( a pasta free alternative adapted from the hairy bikers dieter recipe, and petes (bilsat)

recipe is on the recipe thread ( link at bottom of my posts)

null_zps6b8d4e5d.jpg

wednesday - pork chop with cheese ham and herbs, mash & veg

null_zps314934db.jpg

thursday - warburtons pizza square with green peppers, ham, mushrooms, crab sticks (yes odd i know) and boiled egg slices. it was very yummy.

null_zps71e1ffe5.jpg

friday - was sweet and sour pork and sw actifry chips

null_zps15da6858.jpg

saturday was off plan !!!

sunday was sirloin steak, balsamic herbed oven cooked mushrooms and tomatoes, jacket with philly and peas n corn.

null_zps9632d3b2.jpg

monday - was my bestest favourite ever in the world thing i have made.
rogan josh curry made from scratch it was outstandingly good.
recipe will be on thread within next hour or so.

null_zpsc1922eea.jpg

Back