Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Do you not have them in schools where you live, when I was at school they were called dinner ladies !
You work in a school don't you ? X

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, things not exactly going to plan this week. Have had good intentions but not focused enough. Have just had a picnic bar despite already having quite a few syns. I don't think long days at work snd cold weather helping. Will try better tomorrow.
Hope the rest of you doing better!

BBxxx

This is what I had for lunch/dinner,garlic chilli prawn pasta with wilted spinach !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 72
Do you not have them in schools where you live, when I was at school they were called dinner ladies ! You work in a school don't you ? X Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I work in a Primary school - schools here don't provide dinners, kids bring packed lunch which the heat in the classroom then go to play in the yard, supervised by teachers.....

Wow our teachers have it easy then !!!!
It is hard work keeping your eyes on 180 children for an hour,I can tell ya :)x

Bloody hell smurf that sounds tough , Tracy dinner looks nice , & glad works still ok but what's that heffers problem,? yep keep ya nose out lady . Or else !!!
What's up with people I don't get it! Do people just have no shame , not care about others ? What? Beats me. Dubs would have something to say about her, you wait til she checks in! Lol.

I was working in a surgery today, and offered to run the blood samples down to the ground floor for the courier to collect, as I had a spare 5 mins and the receptionists were snowed under. I go down to be greeted by another receptionist who says. ' who are you? '
' oh I'm from upstairs just bringing these down, ( showing specimens ) where do they go? '
' I'll show you ' she replies, and leaves her desk to join me
' I don't think I've seen you before, are you an actual nurse' se asks
Now biting my tongue hard and looking down at my navy blue nurses uniform I say
' yes I'm an ACTUAL NURSE, a REAL ONE! ' you know a proper one !
' oh a proper one that's good ' she says sarcastically

Honestly what is this world coming to. ?

My favourite day tomorrow as I'm a half day but I have a school project to finish , because dubs , this is for you! As a parent you have to do the homework, the projects ! Everything! Ha ha
Lauren has to do a project on an explorer in Victorian times and we've been working on it together to get it finished. She's the boss but I get the cutting and sticking jobs.

Had a fairly good day today, food wise ok but need to up the fluids drastically .

Made a new dish again, cheesy leek & ham bake which was really nice.

Tomorrow is smoked mackerel lunch and tandoori lamb pittas for tea. .

Billy bear don't be down flower, I'm sending hugs and smiles xxx

Your dinner last night looked good too pebs.
I know people just can't help themselves I tell ya !!

You did make me laugh about the homework biz for dubs !

For breakfast today I am having a breakfast sandwich, which is hexb for bread,2 syns for 2 quorn sausages and then egg bacon and mushrooms free .

Lunch maybe a pack of low fat noodles with more spinach chucked in and dinner is roast chicken dinner,and I can't wait .:)

Hope you all have good day,and good luck with the project pebs XX

Last edited:
After a horrendous night with Toby I felt very pessimistic about my weigh in today. BUT I lost 1.5 lbs and won the raffle!
I am way too tired to function so no idea what to have for lunch or tea (too late for breakfast now). On a positive note though Toby now seems fine just a little bit sniffly am putting it down to his top teeth coming through. Now to find some energy to plan my meals for the week (maybe use some of these sweet potato noodles I won!)

Well done RB,but sorry to hear Toby is suffering with his teeth x

Just been on her other page and seen,feel better soon dubs xxxxx

Hey pebs have been telling people on the what's for tea tonight thread to visit the recipe thread for your leek and ham bake,they were asking for it on there !!!!! xxx

Your dinner last night looked good too pebs.
I know people just can't help themselves I tell ya !!

You did make me laugh about the homework biz for dubs !

For breakfast today I am having a breakfast sandwich, which is hexb for bread,2 syns for 2 quorn sausages and then egg bacon and mushrooms free .

Lunch maybe a pack of low fat noodles with more spinach chucked in and dinner is roast chicken dinner,and I can't wait .:)

Hope you all have good day,and good luck with the project pebs XX

You know I don't lie Tracy, I know you've done many a project for yours lol xx

Ooh roast dinner I'm on my way xx

Oh help too many messages to reply to. Lol,

Yeah I was thinking dubs hasn't popped in so I got to thinking she could be unwell or in labour so I popped over to her thread and she's been having headaches and sick. ?
Do me a favour dubby dub dub , go get that blood pressure checked again. Xx

Rb - well done chick , and give that Toby a big hug from us all. And a cold carrot to chew on.

Thanks for shoving everyone over to the recipe thread Tracy, oops I better post it on there then. Yikes. Xxxx

Wonder how scoobes got on with her tapas night. And billy bear - how are you feeling blossom? Xxxx

Hi all... I have suddenly became a serial weigher and I'm weighing every morning .,cant help myself... Haven't seen ANY change since last thurs so doubt there will be any change tomorrow... Very disheartened because I have been 100% for 95% of January.... My weight loss so far is 8lb since 2nd jan, I do have pcos but have read on here that you can still loose weight on sw with pcos.
really hope so.
goodluck everyone else xxx

Hi all... I have suddenly became a serial weigher and I'm weighing every morning .,cant help myself... Haven't seen ANY change since last thurs so doubt there will be any change tomorrow... Very disheartened because I have been 100% for 95% of January.... My weight loss so far is 8lb since 2nd jan, I do have pcos but have read on here that you can still loose weight on sw with pcos.
really hope so.
goodluck everyone else xxx

Don't get disheartened Emma , you will see a shift on the scales, just keep going. Yes you can lose with Sw and pcos .
Do you keep a strict diary?, what days do you do?
I am a serial weighed too sorry but its true and I feel , for me, it keeps my focus.
We will help all we can and well done for 8lb lost in 3-4 weeks that's brilliant. Xx

Don't get disheartened Emma , you will see a shift on the scales, just keep going. Yes you can lose with Sw and pcos .
Do you keep a strict diary?, what days do you do?
I am a serial weighed too sorry but its true and I feel , for me, it keeps my focus.
We will help all we can and well done for 8lb lost in 3-4 weeks that's brilliant. Xx

thanks... I do a mix of days but mainly ee... I do keep a diary ape hitch I find helps.
thisnis probably the longest I have ever stuck I a diet lol.... But I am feeling very disheartened ATM :(

Back