Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Stayed the same... Wish I kind of knew I would :(
never mind.
well done on weight losses ladies and good luck on those weighing the rest of today :)

Morning ladies. Sorry not been posting. As u saw i wasn't feeling great yesterday n it seems it was the start of a migraine!!! So was at 3am with my heading killing n vomiting!! Not good... Thanks for checking in on me ladies :) No labour yet ha ha I am how ever full term as of of today :D
Just weighed in n another STS for me

image-4162569732.jpg

fabulous BB well done on getting back and you enjoyed yourself and thats what matters.
emma i have great plans for you, 8lbs so far is a great acheivement, and you may not have lost but hey youve maintained and thats not easy. so well done.
waiting to see how our smurfy got on on her first official week, and that scoobes after her tapas meal.

did i mention my mint kitkat chunky??

xxx

Hi ladies. Thought I'd update. Was at the hospital today. Routine appointment. BP is fine n baby is perfect. But there was 1+ level of glucose in my urine. So had to do a "glucose challenge" (drink a sugar drink. Wait an hour n give a blood sample)
Will get the results tomoro so will update again then :)

Food's not been great. Instead of a binge, I've had no appetite n eaten very little. Will do better tomoro. Promise :)

I fancy a peanut butter kit kat today!!
Well done everyone with your weigh ins this week :)

Yes!! Do it do it! You won't regret it aNd it will keep you focused for next week. I am hereby declaring Thursday a national kit kat chunky day xx

Hi ladies. Thought I'd update. Was at the hospital today. Routine appointment. BP is fine n baby is perfect. But there was 1+ level of glucose in my urine. So had to do a "glucose challenge" (drink a sugar drink. Wait an hour n give a blood sample)
Will get the results tomoro so will update again then :)

Food's not been great. Instead of a binge, I've had no appetite n eaten very little. Will do better tomoro. Promise :)

Thanks for the update dubby , what did you have to eat before the appt ?? Xx

Yes!! Do it do it! You won't regret it aNd it will keep you focused for next week. I am hereby declaring Thursday a national kit kat chunky day xx

I bought one but am refusing to eat it until I can sit and enjoy it. But little man is still really struggling so we are just having cuddles again bless him. Hate seeing him under the weather.

So peanut butter kit kat is chilling in the fridge if I fall asleep before eating tonight it will be ready for me tomorrow even if it means a lunchtime treat!!

Hope all is Ok dubs. I second pebs question as can remember one week I age a banana literally minutes before providing the sample and it made my glucose level much higher than normal oops!

Hey Dubs,
I had gestational diabetes with both my babies. You are right at the end so hopefully will make little difference. I had to have c section. Best if luck.

BBxx

fabulous BB well done on getting back and you enjoyed yourself and thats what matters.
emma i have great plans for you, 8lbs so far is a great acheivement, and you may not have lost but hey youve maintained and thats not easy. so well done.
waiting to see how our smurfy got on on her first official week, and that scoobes after her tapas meal.

did i mention my mint kitkat chunky??

xxx

cant help but feel annoyed :(
never mind onwards and upwards :)

Well I ate a mint one !!!!!

Must confess,I was on plan right up till 4pm this afternoon,but then made a couple of bad choices.
Mainly due to fact that shopping was delivered later than I liked,and so wasn't prepared.and was also a bit fed up I sts this week,just hope my good couple of Weeks weren't just a fluke :(

Anyway have magic porridge and frozen berries in the fridge for the morning,so am not giving up,just think I needed to vent my frustration through food,if you get what I mean !!!!!!!!

Dubs am glad you are feeling better xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought one but am refusing to eat it until I can sit and enjoy it. But little man is still really struggling so we are just having cuddles again bless him. Hate seeing him under the weather.

So peanut butter kit kat is chilling in the fridge if I fall asleep before eating tonight it will be ready for me tomorrow even if it means a lunchtime treat!!

Hope all is Ok dubs. I second pebs question as can remember one week I age a banana literally minutes before providing the sample and it made my glucose level much higher than normal oops!

Hope little man is feeling better soon x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's it Emma don't let em beat you, those little doubting demons are bullies. You too Tracy, there's no fluke you have worked hard and it's paid off, just a blip now this week while your body levels out. Stick with it and you'll be grand. Trust me !!
How was your mint one, I made mine last most of the way through eastenders !!!! Bliss.

Rb hope he settles soon and your date with a nutter comes around quick.

Xxx

Hi All,
I haven't been able to get on here for a few days. Been a bit of a hectic week. Anyway, looks like some great losses on here well done guys. Tracey and Em - I feel your pain - its hard when you work so hard but I am sure it will all average out and it will all pay off soon.
I have lost 1 lb this week. I was hoping for more but knew I wouldn't but got down into 4 new digits which was great to see. Dubs - hope you feeling ok.
Pebbles you did great and all your planning and organising has worked for you.
My Tapas went ok and but the food was really disappointing but the company was great. I just had grilled prawns again, there was no choice really.
Hope everyone has a great week xx

Well done on your loss scoobe especially after the difficult meals you've had to overcome . And happy weekend to you . I think Friday should be the weekend here too so long as it lasts til Tuesday .

Massive TGIF I am shattered ! Got a lie in til 730 this Morning as my little girl has her assembly at school and work have allowed me the time off To go .

She asked me to do her actifry potato cubes for her packed lunch !! Odd child !! So I did and shock horro when I went to get them out the paddle on my Machine had snapped in half !!!! Gutted !!!! Help! We were supposed to have fish and chips tonight that means back to the oven way - oh god long and boring !!

Happy Friday everyone xxxxx
About time we had some challenges now me thinks - 3 pieces of fruit today please and 5 glasses of water xxxx

Thanks Pebbles. Enjoy assembly - very sweet. Shame about your actifry. Fish and chips is a good idea for dinner tonight for us too. Not sure how to do the fish slimming world style though.
Loving the challenges - had a banana and apple so far so will work on the water - thats the challenge I need cos I am rubbish at drinking water.

I know the TGIF feeling - we call it TGIT here !! xx

Back