Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Trace, both mine had it too - Claire went back in at 5 days for a night ( I though the world had ended!), and joe was under lights in the neo for a long time as well - but that could just have been because he was so premature.....

Just remembered that my daughter had it too,so all four of mine did.
when my son was in hospital with it it was the day after he was born,and I just remember being a crying mess !!!!xxxx

I'm quessing you all must be together on a night out or something lol !!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wish! I am sat having baby cuddles as after a glorious week of returned sleep it looks like that pesky front tooth is now coming down. Luckily he let me eat my meal for one first before waking up! Loving the photo of little baby cuddles

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Excellent loss so far Smurfy. Mine is very small in comparison. I am at the stage with 7lb to lose which seems very hard.

My son also suffered with jaundice, on photos looks very yellow. He was fine once feeding settled.

Well, I have had a very positive feeling Sunday. Have managed a run, cycle with daughter and walked my Mum's dog. Have eaten a few treats but hopefully will be balanced by the activity.
Back on it properly tomorrow, hopefully no more dramas to throw me off course!

BBX

Excellent loss so far Smurfy. Mine is very small in comparison. I am at the stage with 7lb to lose which seems very hard.

My son also suffered with jaundice, on photos looks very yellow. He was fine once feeding settled.

Well, I have had a very positive feeling Sunday. Have managed a run, cycle with daughter and walked my Mum's dog. Have eaten a few treats but hopefully will be balanced by the activity.
Back on it properly tomorrow, hopefully no more dramas to throw me off course!

BBX

wow well done billy on your exercise today. lets get shot of that 7lb for you , you can do it, youre doing so well. xxxx

I wish! I am sat having baby cuddles as after a glorious week of returned sleep it looks like that pesky front tooth is now coming down. Luckily he let me eat my meal for one first before waking up! Loving the photo of little baby cuddles

X

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend

hope you have too arby. xx

yesterday took my youngest stepson into the town looking for a diary - yes a diary in march but ryman had them and we were lucky, got a few bits in the 99p store too. (oxo cubes etc) mine were at their dads this weekend and my eldest stepson was out with his dad racing. we had fun going around all the shops.

had a great day today, shot off to portsmouth for the day, to the outlets and also as it was so warm and sunny we sat outside, glass of rose in hand and had lunch in the harbour , it was beautiful. lunch was a prawn salad and was not impressive, shall NOT be eating in giraffe ever again!! frank bought me a handbag to make up for it - well it would have been rude not to ! lol
also bought some glass pots for the fridge, for storing small left over bits and pieces. and a gorgeous top in marks. lime green and yellow and just my kind of thing. cant wait for my holidays now.

just downing a green tea then off to bed as its blooming school run again , gosh these mondays come around too quickly, i swear someones made the weekends shorter.

lots of love xx

really bad cos i havent planned the week yet but im off tomorrow and so im hoping me and other half can stop off for a coffee and do some menus.

I spotted these this morning but we then got sidetracked by toby shouting dada to a random man! Forgot to pick them up then! :-(
I would like to present my blt (breakfast lunch and tea) salmon with the aldi lemon pasta, with a pile of veg and some phili mixed in yum!
1394483387725.jpg

Hey folks, how are we doing?? Was a mental enough weekend chez moi as per, was expecting the in laws Saturday afternoon and we were to have a little party for my big girl, who will be 6 on Thursday - where did that time go?? Anyway, they arrived 2 hours late but we motored on anyway, my little bear got a big shock but loved her spoiling - it's usually all about joe so nice for her to be in the spotlight. I did the hunter's chicken for dinner and they were all impressed! Cooked magic pancakes for brekkie and a roast chicken for lunch. I gave them apple tart cream & custard and I had a meringue with fruit & yogurt. I finally got an empty house at 5 and had to start into my planning for school then so it was 9 when I got to have some supper - I ended up baking a white roll and devouring it! Oops!! I made the half syn cake for the party. Not impressed!!

1.5lbs off for me this morning, I am now in the 11s :) so 13lbs to go until the number I have in mind, very likely to change though! It's kit kat day! Got the dentist at 3 so daren't touch it until after that

Good luck tomorrow everyone! X

It's not Thursday... Is it??

I weighed in at 174lb today... Can't remember what I was last week. Will check when on laptop. Haven't watched food AT ALL this week tho have been so bold n missing meals all over the place

Back