Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello everyone.
Hope you have all had a good day.
Yesterday I was on plan right up until last night !!!!
I had to go back to the school last night and help out at their bingo night(I am on the fundraising committee),and didn't get n till around 9,and by then didn't fancy the lasagne I had cooked before I went,so ended up having a sarnie and crisps and a Muller crunch corner,which to be honest I didn't enjoy :(
Today has been ok,but I did have a spoon of hubbys pie he had for dinner,woops!!!!!!
We took the Littles to the pound cinema club this morning and saw Frozen,which was really good,and tomorrow we are are taking the birthday boy bowling and then McDonalds,as that is what he chose.
Today I also sorted out the shed in the garden,and hubby moved it !

You know I mentioned my sister forgot my sons birthday,well after I had left for bingo last night,some cards were dropped through my letterbox from her,and there was a voicemail on my phone saying could I ring her !!
Well over text I told her what I thought,and I think she was probably shocked as usually I don't say boo to a goose,and am generally easy going,but I have just had enough of her,and I think we can safely say we are NOT on speaking terms,which suits me just fine !!!!!
Sorry to ramble,and hope you all have a good evening xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tracy you are in good company. as I am so not on speaking terms with mine either and yep it feels fine. You did the right thing honey, you can't keep taking the way people treat you.
Don't worry about the minor slip, we and arby have been feeling it too. I had a spoon of Lauren's sponge and custard, a mouthful of something else of hers... What was it , oh yes stewed rhubarb . I had a hue mixed grill and forgot the green veg and am now stuffed but I feel a gain slipping on. !!

Night night buddy x

Hey everyone, Tracy, hope you're feeling ok about all the Afro - am really glad you stood up for yourself, and your son! Dubs, hope you got Eabha her green for Monday - especially after the rugby today!! Pebs, hope Lauren is doing ok.

And now, who was talking about minor slips? Well, we had Claire's birthday party today for her school friends - so 11 six year olds were tearing up my place today. And let me catalogue my misdemeanors. So first of all, I had do much go do last night that I rang Martin to bring home a Chinese - 8.5 syns so not the worst - but gen I took into icing Claire's cake and managed to consume quite a lot of icing - not intentionally but just through licking my fingers and testing it / that sort of thing. Took me ages to get finished and then joe sleep badly so I was wrecked in the morning - not helped by the arrival of my monthly visitor. I proceeded go have white toast for brekkie, a white sandwich for lunch and chicken nuggets and chips for dinner. I didn't have any cake but I was picking at jellies. Not a good day!!

image-2827020947.jpg

Thanks pebs,and smurfy,it did feel good to finally stand up for myself !

Smurfy that cake is amazing,I made a one direction one,will have to try and post a piccy xxxx

Ive picked my corner it would make sense to stand there as it will stop me picking! We have shared some magic pancakes this morning however I have managed to eat most of the ones i was saving for later too. I have spent the whole morning (so far) cleaning!
Hope everyone has a lovely sunday x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive picked my corner it would make sense to stand there as it will stop me picking! We have shared some magic pancakes this morning however I have managed to eat most of the ones i was saving for later too. I have spent the whole morning (so far) cleaning!
Hope everyone has a lovely sunday x

Gotta share my breakfast -

Kipper,
scramble made with black pepper and parsley and chilli, hence dark looking odd mound,
1 toast with Philly light black pepper,
1/2 grapefruit
1 toast with marg (1.5) & marmalade (1.5)
Black coffee

Yum

image-1597949339.jpg

Kids are watching a film - what!! On this glorious day!! I want to go out!
Himself has man flu and is milking it big time. Gone back to bed - unbelievable.
Lauren so does not need - a) more time off school, b) to be unwell again, c) to sneeze with open sockets !! )

But , when the kids and I get it, where will we all be?? Yes! At school or at work just getting on with it. - men!!

Oh no pebs,not man flu!!!!!! That's the worst kind,my one milks it too,big time !!!!!!
Hope Lauren misses the germs,she defiantly doesn't need them !

Your Brekkie looks tasty,but I don't like fish bones,so steer clear of kippers :(

We went bowling today and maccy d's,where I only had a diet coke,but came home and had a spoon of leftover pie grrrrrrrr !

Have just had hexb of toast with jam and banana,and have a chicken cooking for dinner.
Tomorrow I am on a first aid course all day,so better load up on free food to take lol !!!!!
Have a good rest of the day everyone xxxxx

Today has just got worse and worse. I had a big yorkshire pud with my dinner and a couple of celebrations/ a choc finger. Mum made the half syn cake for my birthday cake which was lovely as can eat that without worrying! Just sat waiting for his lordship to finish smearing his beans on toast all over his face before the wind down to bedtime begins. No idea what tea is tonight but dust is probably the best option!

Oh crap!!!!! Just realised its your birthday, I'm so sorry, I had it in my head it was tomorrow. Der !!!!!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear arby , happy birthday to you. !!!!! Woohoo hope you are having a fab day .

I'm now going back to finish reading your post xxx

Dont be daft thank you so much! Glad Pete is away at work as none of the in laws- to be seem to have remembered and I know he would hit the roof if he found out oops! This time last year I was having my 3d/4d scan done today i have had lots of sloppy baby kisses and been used as a climbing frame so can't complain at all x

Today has just got worse and worse. I had a big yorkshire pud with my dinner and a couple of celebrations/ a choc finger. Mum made the half syn cake for my birthday cake which was lovely as can eat that without worrying! Just sat waiting for his lordship to finish smearing his beans on toast all over his face before the wind down to bedtime begins. No idea what tea is tonight but dust is probably the best option!

Well you've not done badly at all arby. I think you are to be congratulated . Well done xxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgot to add only 1/2 lb off.
Have run three times this week so maybe will kick in on weight loss soon!
Treated myself to some lovely handmade fudge- silly idea!!!!

Have had a good weekend with kids. Went kayaking on the river this afternoon. Was like a summers day.

Bb

Happy birthday RB,that sucks the inlaws forgot :(xxxxxx

Forgot to add only 1/2 lb off.
Have run three times this week so maybe will kick in on weight loss soon!
Treated myself to some lovely handmade fudge- silly idea!!!!

Have had a good weekend with kids. Went kayaking on the river this afternoon. Was like a summers day.

Bb
well done on 1/2 lb,bb wasnt it a beautiful day. xx

Happy st Patrick's day dubs and smurfy have a great day xx

Ok gang. In honour of paddys day we are going green !!! So we need a little something green on our plates - so
fruit or veg or combination for every day this week.
Ha ! Can you do the challenge !! ???

Breakfast - I had weetabix, blueberries, and a green banana ( dodgy rule bending)

Lunch - Parma ham & melon , carrot & coriander soup and parsnip bake ( well the melon was green skinned & the coriander in the soup ???!!!!!!)

See how you get on lol xxxxx

image-3425806036.jpg

By chance I had omlette with green pepper (among other things) for lunch. And have planned a spag bol pasta bake with huge salad for tea!

Happy St Patricks day x

Back