Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

By chance I had omlette with green pepper (among other things) for lunch. And have planned a spag bol pasta bake with huge salad for tea!

Happy St Patricks day x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Perfect arby. You must have read my mind xx

Happy st Patricks day everyone x

I have eaten green lettuce and cucumber so far today,so I have joined the green club too !!!!!

Did my first aid course today,and it was loooooonnnnnnggggggg !!!!!!!

So tomorrow I think I am in the medical room,which is a bit daunting !xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

One tea with a pile of green! I am starving after Toby's swimming lesson tonight!!
1395087294108.jpg

Good luck for tomorrow Tracy I hope it ends up not being as daunting as you are expecting x

Thanks RB,it will be the first time I have been in there as I have had to wait for my first aid course !x

Been so busy trying to promote my new mini business tonight my freddo is still sat on kitchen side, cant be bothered to go get it now lets hope it will help limit some weekend damage! X

Ps dubs Eabha is absolutely adorable in that pic!

Well done girls on the greenery , how funny - you see I'm insane but cute with it lol .

Good luck Tracy in the sickroom don't worry you'll be fine , you've had enough kids to make you a first aid expert . :)

Dubs she is so cute in her outfit

Arby well done on your website it looks great .and how on earth can you leave Freddie sitting there ?? That's chocolate cruelty to frogs that is- eat him quick ! Xxx

You know what pebs I never looked it at it like that,its just like dealing with my own but not lol !!!!xxxxxx

I managed 3 meals with greenery again today! Even though had a stressful time in citizens advice and writing up even more letters to send into work, I am beyond sick of it now! Anyway i digress
Breakfast fruit (green apple) with yog and the Green bag of special k granola!
1395175790563.jpg
Lunch tuna pasta salad with cucumber and hidden spinnach
1395175819656.jpg
And finally tea, ginger garlic and lime salmon with rice and mixed veg (inc broccoli, peas and spinnach!)

Proud mummy moment look what my 9month old monkey has been doing for 10-15 seconds at a time today!!
1395175919224.jpg

Hope everyone has had a lovely day x

Those first smiles are adorable he melts my heart day in day out still! Past few days he has just been sitting and laughing uncontrollably at himself and has been giving huge cuddles and kisses.
They grow up way too fast treasure every last second x

Ah gorgeous arby, he's getting around already , love him.

Well done with your meals and all greened up. Fab
Good luck for weigh in arbs. Xx

See Tracy it's easy really, just imagine theyre yours and what would you do and you won't be far wrong. Xxxx

Priceless those smiley moments dubs xx

Today's menus with green elements - breakfast - ' green tea' , lunch -broccoli & apple, dinner - spinach

Ok folks my motivation has been wavering a bit so I need a nice collective kick up the rear end! I lost the run of myself a small bit with all the junk in the house for the party, but today is a new start!! Am going to try a few red days, kick the carbs see how I go....

We've all been there smurfy,today is a new day,come on girl you can do it,good luck with the red days xxxx

Just for you pebs,I have just eaten spinach scrambled eggs,can't get more green than that lol!!!xxx

Green is green dubs whatever way you ate it !!!!!!xxxx

Last edited:
Back