Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Welcome Mrs Bod

Oops 1/2 a tea cake may have just fallen into my mouth :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol arby xxx
Welcome mrs bod

Send the other half this way would ya?! Lol

View attachment 130702

My little lady having sum tummy time this morning ;)

I would love to but Toby scoffed it! Made a lovely change to the yogurts he would only eat the past 2 days! I have 3 more in the freezer so no more can fall in my mouth... well until I let him have another one but will gladly throw one your way! It isnt all that bad when i've looked at what I have actually ate these past 2 days. Not looking forward to group tomorrow though :-(

Aw bless look at that gorgeous little face! Looking really strong during tummy time there too x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pebs, your butt kicking worked - was down 4.5 at group tonight! I got her to set me another mini target of 3lbs for next week to try and keep me on track!!

Excellent smurfy well done my lovely . Really proud of you. You turned it round when it was easier to slip further - fantastic x

Trace I haven't had the chicken for ages - must do it soon, although I'm wanting to do the chicken Kiev first.

Girls! Had the fabulous potato cakes the other day they are awesome.

image-569668422.jpg

They're really thick and fluffy and can't wait to do them again this weekend.

Recipe is-
1 tbsp smash mix
1 egg
1 tbsp skimmed milk

Mix and allow to thicken, then season and add cheese or spring onion if you wish or leave them plain.

Spray a pan and cook fr a few mins each side until cooked. Gorgeous xx

We'll done smurfy xx

dubs bubba is growing so quickly !

pebs will have to try the potatoe cakes,they look good.

and RB we'll done on not eating both halves !!!!!xxxxxx

Hi, can I join you guys? I started last week, so first weigh in is when I get home from work on Thursday. Trying really hard, so fingers crossed for a decent loss

Welcome Mrsbod! So how are you getting on?? We're very nice here, but we're also very nosy and we could be talking about anything from poo to potato cakes within a page or two!! And Pebs keeps us all in check but rewards us with lovely recipes!

Ahh shucks smurf that's so nice thanks xx

Forgot to congratulate you all on the paddy green food week that was great fun and I got lots of giggles from it, hope you did too .
So a challenge for the next week -
Plan the next 4 days very carefully and be frugal with those syns in preparation for Sundays Mother's Day . ( for some of us ! Our first)
Whether we have choc gifts or are out for a meal we need syns ' in the bag'
Please remember its your day ! The one day the family get to spoil you so go with it ! It's only one day , be sensible but please enjoy it and don't feel guilty for indulging a little .

So plan these days and try and add some super speed / super free foods to boost our metabolism .
Lots of water - five a days and maybe fish if your fridge / budget allows .

There see I wasn't too harsh with this challenge was I .
Watch out next week though!! Xx

Hi
I love how chatty you guys are. I'm doing well I think, will see what the scales say tomorrow though...
My best friend was round last night and we actually measured the gin rather than sloshing it in to the glasses, so I know I had my 10 syns, much better than our normal 2 bottles of wine!

Dubchick, do you have a slow cooker?

I got a joint of beef from my butcher, think it was beef skirt (had never heard of it but it was on special), and it had practically no fat on it at all. I put three balls of foil in the bottom of my slow cooker, with a bit of beef stock (literally just covered the bottom of the dish) and put in some carrots, onions and garlic. Left it on low for 8 hours while I was at work and came home to a roast beef that was amazing!

Dubchick, do you have a slow cooker?

I got a joint of beef from my butcher, think it was beef skirt (had never heard of it but it was on special), and it had practically no fat on it at all. I put three balls of foil in the bottom of my slow cooker, with a bit of beef stock (literally just covered the bottom of the dish) and put in some carrots, onions and garlic. Left it on low for 8 hours while I was at work and came home to a roast beef that was amazing!

Yes. I love my slow cooker. Perfect!! Thank u :)
(That's how I cook my chicken)

For some reason doing a chicken in mine terrifies me! I did love coming home from work to a roast dinner though, I make a sort of roast potato in the frying pan with frylight, so felt like the real thing :)

For some reason doing a chicken in mine terrifies me! I did love coming home from work to a roast dinner though, I make a sort of roast potato in the frying pan with frylight, so felt like the real thing :)

Oh no it's yummy. I do crisp it in the oven for 20 mins tho at the end...
Do it breast side down so it's nice n moist... Tho I roast mine that way too now ;)

Back