Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Well, I've been totally off plan since Wednesday. Wednesday morning I finally had my inspection - went really well but I couldn't eat with nerves. I came home and my mother had chips and baked cheese so I had some of that, Martin brought chicken balls and curry sauce for dinner and I had wine. Thursday I had a cheeseburger, Friday more Chinese and 2 huge glasses of wine. Am at the in laws now and trying to be good but it's not slimming world friendly and I'm here till Tuesday!!!

lol, smurfy make up a bed im on my way to join you xx

Well, I've been totally off plan since Wednesday. Wednesday morning I finally had my inspection - went really well but I couldn't eat with nerves. I came home and my mother had chips and baked cheese so I had some of that, Martin brought chicken balls and curry sauce for dinner and I had wine. Thursday I had a cheeseburger, Friday more Chinese and 2 huge glasses of wine. Am at the in laws now and trying to be good but it's not slimming world friendly and I'm here till Tuesday!!!

lol, smurfy make up a bed im on my way to join you xx

Make some room, I am joining too!! I have had an awful week and a bit! Finally started to try again past 2 days but I have been starving all day today :-(

Your food out the other day looks amazing pebs we have nothing remotely like that up here! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys, I have also not been great on good front. Daughter decided we needed to make millionaire's shortbread- big mistake! Very delicious but naughty!!!

My only saving is I have been quite active with kids on bikes and ran yesterday. Prob not enough to balance it all though.

Not easy with kids on hols snd husband keeps opening easter eggs.

Oh well, will keep trying.
Bbx

Here's to a better week guys!!!!

Oh flip! What are we like !! Model slimmers that's us .
Right you lot - Monday morning tomorrow , come on, if we are good we can have a little mini egg next weekend . There see its looking up already !

Pebsy is here and looking after you all so, lets all plan 2 days meals , small goals that's the key xxxx

Last edited:
I have main meals planned till weds,they are : mon- sw breakfast
Tues- sw burgers and air fry chips & salad
Wed- pork loin chops,mash and veg
I struggle with what to have at lunch time,so more often than not I don't have anything ! What does every one else have ????xxxxx

fab, well done trace. lunches- depends on where and if im working. salads with savoury rice stirred in - love that.
sw scotch eggs, pasta, sometimes sandwich if i havent had my b as breakfast cereal.

today - ive got fruit and water for breakfast, having a toasted sandwich and coffee for lunch, beef goulash and veg for tea with maybe some mashed potato

tuesday - work 830-530 so,-
b = grapefruit, cereal yog and fruit plus milk coffee
l = smoked mackerel and egg salad, yog and fruit
d= stir fry veg and kung pao chicken

ere ! tracy did you ever try those sw doughnuts? i might give it a go this week.
cakes this week - need to make a scan bran cake with mini creme eggs for easter . - ahha now thats got your attention hasnt it ! xx

Oh my god pebs are you really making that cake!!!!!
Thanks for the lunch ideas,might try the salad and rice :)

Breakfast this morning is 3 scan bran ,each topped with a tsp of jam and then some banana,plus a muller light :) xxxxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397468707.070844.jpg

No I didn't make the donuts yet pebs,but did say to my daughter on Saturday that it is on the list this week xx

Hey ladies... have been TERRIBLE lately.. Thankfully not gained.. Still maintaining but I have NO idea how...
Can you each come one by one and give me a right kick in the behind to get it back in gear...
Have been so bold that this morning... I had chocolate cake for brekkie!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha.....dubs,that is defiantly the best kind of breakfast !!!!!!
Now come on get back on the wagon !(that is my attempt to butt kick lol !)xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaha.....dubs,that is defiantly the best kind of breakfast !!!!!!
Now come on get back on the wagon !(that is my attempt to butt kick lol !)xxxx

Ha ha.. A little harder Tracy lol

Have just made a start at prepping lunch... Mixed peppers (red green & yellow).. Onion.. Sweetcorn.. Tomato.. Lettuce... Pasta.. Gona grill up some bacon after baby is fed and will have that.. completely syn free lunch and all of my 5 a day in one meal... Will make sure I drink 2 litres of water too today..
So a little better than brekkie... LOL

oh my word, you make me laugh so much i swear if i wasnt on here id go completely crazy with depression. this is the best tonic.

tracy how on earth can you eat them like that - you need the biggest boldest bravery award ever. - i dare you to do chubby bunny with 2 of them, without a topping!! lol loooooooooollll

dubs if youre going to syn then syn with chocolate cake i say - why waste it on anything else. its the law.

great lunch and yes stick at it - OR ELSE!! water and 5 a days thats 2 platforms well done.

tracy - 1 of the 5 a day and scan bran thats almost 2 platforms

me - im 300ml into the water (rapidly knocked out by the 150ml of coffee i had grrrrr,) but ive had 2 of my 5's and will complete those. also will do the green tea. so that will be 3 platforms. gotta do the steps later.

keep going girls - dont give in xxxxxx

Pebs you just actually made me spit out my jacket potatoes and beans,I am so going to do that next time I eat one lol !!!!!!!

I quite like eating them like that now,I must be weird lol .

Am just looking at kwise cake thread to see what I can make,or I do like the look of the sticky toffee scan bran cake from Britmum x x

hello you lovely people.

today is a special day, a celebration!! :553:

its our centenary

:talk017:

look ! its

DAY 100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok
so weve had some slips on the way but weve done so well and you should all be very proud of yourselves.
its 100 days since we started our challenge in january 2014 . i know ive not done as well as i could but i am happy to be 13 and 3/4 lbs lighter than 100 days ago. and i know you all are lighter too. so thats a great acheivement.
pat on the backs ladies. well done .

happy 1 hundred xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow has it been that long ?
Well done us,we are such a bunch of losers lol !!!!!!!xxxxx

Hellooooooo

Well I turned up expecting the worst and LOST 0.5 lb!! Have just been sat sorting out a meal plan up until we go away to Hartlepool for a few days ready to do the dreaded food shop this afternoon. I plan on sticking to it 100% up until then :D

ForumRunner_20140416_104337.png

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, 1 more sleep until kitkat day!!

Its a bit rocky... LOL
No its actually OK so far.. have had 2 slices wholemeal bread, toasted, for brekkie.. And have so far drank 1litre of water...
However that's because I feel like sh1t and my throat is killing.. So the water is stopping me from coughing (and waking Éabha lol)
Just about to have a ham salad for lunch (with boiled ham leftover from dinner on Sunday)
And dinner is homemade (so syn free) chicken curry and rice...

Back