Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

hello you lovely people.

today is a special day, a celebration!! :553:

its our centenary

:talk017:

look ! its

DAY 100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so weve had some slips on the way but weve done so well and you should all be very proud of yourselves.
its 100 days since we started our challenge in january 2014 . i know ive not done as well as i could but i am happy to be 13 and 3/4 lbs lighter than 100 days ago. and i know you all are lighter too. so thats a great acheivement.
pat on the backs ladies. well done .

happy 1 hundred xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing pebs...nothing away from a stone off... Well done :)

Well done Tracy and bb and rb.

Where are all my posts :( ???
I'm a sts too ( that is a same as previous weeks as in I've lost my gain - AGAIN!! ) so am back to my lowest And can't afford a gain this weekend .
I've been happily posting for last 2 days and nothings on here but I'm here - just hope this one works xxx

Hey everyone - I've been a bit quiet the last week or so - it's been a busy one for me! It all kicked off last Wednesday - another teacher came running in to tip me off that my inspector had arrived. I nearly lost my life but I got through it and got great feedback - I'm now officially a proper teacher. Unfortunately that led into a few days of celebrating - long periods of no food and then bad choices. That was followed by a few days at my in laws, where I had little control over my food, so I just went with it. I weighed in at a group up there and was 1.5lbs up - it should have been worse but I weighed in in the morning and it's usually an evening group I attend. So my aim is to undo all the damage by next Tuesday which means a saintly Easter!!

Congratulations Smurfy!!! Hope you enjoyed your celebration, you deserved it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The beach was freezing,the sea was that high that when the waves hit,it actually splashed us !
We let the kids in the arcade for a bit,then got them an ice cream and came home xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations Smurfy.
I have been enjoying the school break. Have a very tricky group of kids this year, very draining at times. Back to work Tues and then report writing coming up.

I'm seriously considering training for a half marathon. Feel if I don't do it know never will. May also help with weight loss!!!

Have a great Easter everyone!
BBxxx

Back