Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Wooooo Tracy those Ferraro look good, I had them some time so and ate the lot.!!

The beach sounds fun but cold. It's been lovely and sunny here but still chilly.
Worked Thursday long day then had KFC with Ben as Lauren was out on a sleepover and frank working nights. I wanted to go for a nice meal where I could be sensible but he wanted KFC so that was a disaster.

Then yesterday had poached eggs for brunch, and went to an ice cream parlour in town for the kids , where frank and I shared a waffle with 1 scoop ice cream and Nutella. That's it for my chocolate easter treat. Last night we had fish, and I was half way through before I remembered to take a photo. But we had pan fried cod with Thai spice, sauce made with salmon and dill Philly and prawns. Then garlic and chilli scallops . It was very yummy .

I'll be making scan bran mini cream egg cakes today.
We have the step kids today so plan on taking them into Greenwich to the royal observatory and planetarium show. I've not been for years so I'm looking forward to that. Might also venture over to see the cutty sark. I'm taking a sandwich along with me so I can still be good.
Tomorrow we have the in laws coming and we have roast lamb .
Monday no plans yet but if the weather holds out we may go to 'bewl water' it's got a boating lake and some Easter treats .

Hope everyone's enjoying the break. Xxxxx

Last edited:
like the sound of those cakes pebs,defiantly want the recipe,and a picture !
You always go out to interesting places,I have trouble motivating Gareth to do anything !
Today we are going to a surprise birthday bbq for my son in law,tomorrow we aren't doing anything,and Monday gareths family are up again, but there was almost an argument last week when they came up,so things could be frosty lol !!!
Have a good day everyone xxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am just back from my daughters bbq,and have totally written off today !
Have had my first alcoholic drink since November,and might have eaten 2 cream egg cupcakes I made :what: xxxxx

Am just back from my daughters bbq,and have totally written off today ! Have had my first alcoholic drink since November,and might have eaten 2 cream egg cupcakes I made :what: xxxxx Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you enjoyed it Tracy - life is for living too!! I had a lovely day out today - there was an Easter festival at the local castle so I took the kids down - kept my niece for a sleepover on the spur of the moment and I really enjoyed not having to do any school planning!! Planning a quiet day tomorrow - Martin is working but on Monday we're planning a picnic at the local donkey sanctuary!

Ooh lovely smurfy I haven't had it for ages , looks yum .
Tracy write it off start tues .
We've had a lovely weekend so far , in laws over today for roast lamb and I made hot cross bun and butter pudding ( not Sw friendly ) I hasten to add . But it was gorgeous . Happy Easter my lovelies xx

Well the weekends nearly over and today is the first day I've managed 100% so far!!! ( there's still time)

Breakfast yesterday was coffee

Lunch - roast lamb , hot cross bun & butter pudding

image-3711352119.jpg

image-1406452537.jpg

Dinner - 3 mini Belgian eggs and a slice of Easter cake
( that's me and frank with our reading glasses on, Lauren with her tutu and Ben

image-3775779944.jpg

Breakfast today -

image-655867462.jpg

Lunch today - red pepper and tomato soup, cod and prawn rarebit

image-3490558426.jpg

Frank has been busy building rabbit runs and sorting out the garden. I've done washing , housework, cooking and will do some ironing later - both in an effort to work off some calories. The kids have been enjoying doing absolutely nothing in preparation for return to school tomorrow.
Hope everyone's relaxing xxx

Good morning all :)

Have had a random few days,where bad food has been eaten,and I can't believe how eating rubbish food makes you feel yukky.

Am back on plan today,and am having eggs on toast for breakfast, lunch,not sure yet,but dinner is meatballs in gravy with mash,and some sprouts I think.

Pebs your food yesterday look yummy as usual.

My lot don't go back to school till tom,so we off for a walk into town in a bit,and that is a journey and half !!!!!

Have a good day all xx

you mind that knee !!! :character00264: xxxxxxxxx

Good morning all :)

Have had a random few days,where bad food has been eaten,and I can't believe how eating rubbish food makes you feel yukky.

Am back on plan today,and am having eggs on toast for breakfast, lunch,not sure yet,but dinner is meatballs in gravy with mash,and some sprouts I think.

Pebs your food yesterday look yummy as usual.

My lot don't go back to school till tom,so we off for a walk into town in a bit,and that is a journey and half !!!!!

Have a good day all xx

Its ok pebs,we cheated and got the bus,and then got soaked in the rain !!!! xxxx

Change of plan for dinner.
made sw sloppy joes instead,and had mine minus the roll,and had some magic roasties in the fridge from Sunday so sprayed them in fry light and coated in salt and pepper and air fry them. It's pretty tasty if I do say so myself !!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.8 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 24
Thanks pebs, I cooked them in some chicken stock on Sunday after par boiling them,and sprayed the tops with frylight to roast them,tonight I just quartered the ones I had left sprayed them with frylight and put salt and lots of black pepper on them and chucked them in the airfryer,they were so good :)

Back