Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning peeps! Still in holiday here, not back to school till next Monday so enjoying my last few days of freedom!! Had a 2lb loss at group last night so that's all the badness from the last few weeks put to bed! I've a busy few days ahead - am meeting a friend for a child free lunch today - hoping I make good choices!! Tomorrow my sister and I are taking the kids to a holiday style park for the day, to the pool. (Will have to get the lawnmower to my legs tonight) - she's doing slimming world as well so we'll take a picnic. then Friday it's my niece's party with temptation everywhere - I think I'll take my own picnic there too because she's a great baker!!

Morning smurfy,lucky you having a few extra days off,we have gone back today :(
The pool/park sounds good,kiddos will defiantly enjoy that. And at least you and your sister can stay on track food wise.
Have a good day xxx

Grrrr not again. I replied earlier today and I get home to find my post not there !

Anyway , I was jabbering on about Tracy's potatoes and smurfys lovely day out and smurf eye keeping her in check. And blah de blah it's all over now!

Hope everyone's back on plan after the weekend. Xx

Hey smurfy hope you don't mind me replying,but what about coating them in seasoned smash,like KFC,or wrapping them in bacon,or cook them and shred them and mix in some rice or cous cous ? Xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Grrrr not again. I replied earlier today and I get home to find my post not there !

Anyway , I was jabbering on about Tracy's potatoes and smurfys lovely day out and smurf eye keeping her in check. And blah de blah it's all over now!

Hope everyone's back on plan after the weekend. Xx

You do make me laugh !!!!!xxxx

Hey smurfy hope you don't mind me replying,but what about coating them in seasoned smash,like KFC,or wrapping them in bacon,or cook them and shred them and mix in some rice or cous cous ? Xx Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Of course I don't mind!! Thanks Tracy!!!!

As the headmistress of st slimmians I am declaring today an inset day for those like me who need some extra training on controlling bad behaviour and insubordination . My First lesson - Back to the drawing board ! And stay there until you learn to behave . And I think I could be there all day !!!!
Pigging out on everything In the house because one feels a little down is not the answer to a good education - therefore I could be busy training all day !!!!!!
Class dismissed !

For those well behaved amongst us - good luck and keep excelling towards a glowing report xx

You are some crazy lady !!!!!
I think I'm in the same lessons as you,my scales say up 4 lbs,and I haven't even been bad since Saturday,so # not a happy bunny !!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone else has a better scale reading xxxx

Pebs ill he there with u!!

Weigh in this morning n 2lb up from last week. So back to it!! Have nothing in do an apple n cuppa for brekkie!!!
Have the baby half in her coat n when I've had my cuppa we're going for an hours walk n in the way will pick up mushrooms n bacon medallions for a brekkie grill for lunch!!!
Something chicken for dinner... Not sure yet
Have been so bold!!! Had a pack of bourbon cream biscuits for breakfast yesterday!!!! BOLD

Blimey dubs you don't do things by halfs do you, biscuits for brekkkie !!!!:what: xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app:rolleyes:

Blimey dubs you don't do things by halfs do you, biscuits for brekkkie !!!!:what: xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app:rolleyes:
Tracy last week was chocolate cake for breakfast!! Lost the run of myself!!!

Back