Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Getting there
ForumRunner_20140424_165533.png

Yesterday I started off ok,but after work at lunch time I was a bit fed up,and the butter dish was calling,so I had some buttered crackers and buttered white bread.
I didn't eat anything after dinner,at 5.30,other than a highlight chocolate with some mini marshmallows.
I have just had a mugshot with a black coffee for breakfast,might have some bachelors rice for lunch,and dinner is a KFC style chicken breast with special fried rice and curry sauce .
Hope you have a good day all x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies.. New day and new start for me...
So much so... That I joined group last night!!!!!

So food plan for day 1 is....
HeA 350ml Skimmed milk
2x weetabix (heB) with a banana n skimmed milk for brekkie
Apple. Orange between brekkie and lunch
Lunch: Brekkie grill - Bacon medalions, grilled tomatoes, Mallons sausages, poached/boiled egg, beans
Vanilla Muller Light between lunch and dinner
Dinner: Pasta, Bolognese sauce (H/M from the freezer :D) with pork meatballs
So far have had 1 litre of water.. And plan to have a walk at some stage in the day...
Went for WI last night which was after I'd eaten dinner.. So WI was 12st 13lb as apposed to my morning WI of 12st 9lb!!! Have set a goal of 11st... So.. time to get skinny :)

Was just going to shout out for Pebs myself...

That looks yum Tracey.. Hope it tasted as good :)

Currently have mushy pea chicken curry on the cooker.. First time making it.. Have been meaning too for a long time.. But the name of it (and ingredients) put me off.. Smells yum... Now if only it tastes yum too...
(PS.. To anyone who's made it previously.. Should I stock up on loo roll?????)

Hahaha....dubs,I don't think you'll need any extra loo roll lol !!!

I've made it twice,and have had to force myself to eat it,I think its the texture I don't like,which is a shame as it always smells so good.
Let's us know if you like it :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have just had chicken and prawn mushy pea curry for tea!! Always do a tikka version and always a hit. Hope yours was as yummy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm here, sorry only just had chance to check in . Got a poorly sick one here and we are shattered . Been up all night with her since 2 am throwing up , finally settled at 2 this afternoon and slept for2 hrs but now up again and running a high temp , bless her . So we are cuddled up on sofa for now watching corrie .
Will pop bac k and put my meals on xxxxxx

So food changed a bit...
HeA 350ml Skimmed milk
Brekkie: 2x weetabix (heB) with a banana n skimmed milk
Snacks: Apple. Orange
Lunch: Pasta. Chicken fillet seasoned in jamaican jerk seasoning. Red, green & Yellow pepper
Snacks: Vanilla Muller Light. Orange
Dinner: Mushy Pea Chicken Curry. Rice. Steak chips (Deepfried, 100g) (7 syns)
Water: ​2 Litres. 3 fruit teas

I'm here, sorry only just had chance to check in . Got a poorly sick one here and we are shattered . Been up all night with her since 2 am throwing up , finally settled at 2 this afternoon and slept for2 hrs but now up again and running a high temp , bless her . So we are cuddled up on sofa for now watching corrie .
Will pop bac k and put my meals on xxxxxx
Oh no Pebs.. Hope she's better soon xx

Morning pebs how's Lauren today ?xxx
thanks girls, she's better this morning and feeling hungry. We both had a good sleep. So she's off downstairs getting a bowl of cereal and will no doubt be watching the droning Disney channel - urghhh god help my head with that racket , I dread Saturday morning TV- bring back noël Edmonds and the multi coloured swap shop !!! Xxx

Glad Lauren is better,it could be worse TV wise,you could have sponge bob on a continuous loop,now that is droning lol !!!!xxxx

Back