Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Oh no I couldn't do that one I'd be pulling my hair out ! Xx

Food for yesterday : Saturday:
HeA: 350ml slimline milk
Brekkie: 35g porridge with splash of milk n banana
Lunch: omelette with tomato, onion n bacon medallion
Snack: apple. Orange. Hi-fi rocky road bar (3 syns) 4x pink wafer biscuits (8 syns)
Dinner: pork mince, onion, carrots in gravy (1 syn) with mash potato n veg
Water: 1 litre
Syns: 12/15

Good food day dubs :)

What's everyone up to today ?

Forgot to say yesterday,I applied for a job in the school kitchen for September,it might be at the school I'm at or another one in the area,I sent the form off yesterday.
Was going to try and get a teaching assistant job,but to be honest after working around the staff I don't think I want to work with them,they are not very nice :( xxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh wow Tracy that'll be great , no I wouldn't apply for the ta post if the staff aren't nice , you'll be miserable .

Today I'm not doing much really just tidying up. Ben changed his room around yesterday so there's loads of things on my landing that he's discarded which I need to soft out. We have the youngest of my stepsons here from last nights sleepover , if the weathers ok I need to plant my veggies and there's a roast pork joint needs cooking at some point today otherwise that's it . Xxx

Have had a bit of a breakfast disaster,hubby made me porridge with milk,chopped fruit and honey !!!!
Didn't want to upset him and not eat it :(

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Have had a bit of a breakfast disaster,hubby made me porridge with milk,chopped fruit and honey !!!! Didn't want to upset him and not eat it :( Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's ok trace , could have been worse xxx

Food for Sunday... Bold day so wana have little r no syns today to make up for it HeA - 350ml skimmed milk Brekkie: apple pear orange n banana Lunch: slice wholemeal toast (heB) bacon medallion. 2 Malone sausages. Dry fried egg. Dry fried mushrooms n tomato. Beans Snacks: chocolate macaroons. Toast x 2. Coors light x 1. Matt Reilly meringue nest = 29 syns Water: 1 litre!

Woo hoo,you are all here :)

Hi pebs,no I haven't heard yet,but I did go and speak to the head cook at work and she said she defiantly needs two people at her place,so she said she will put in a good word for me,so fingers crossed !
May be stealing some of your meal ideas,as I'm getting bored of doing the same meals.

We'll done smurfy,2 stone gone nearly already,that's brilliant,how was the picnic ?

Dubs,how are your breakfasts going,anymore biscuits or cake lol !!!!!!

I have been pretty good,didn't have all my syns yesterday,and all my meals yesterday were free.
I did have a sneaky peak on the scales yesterday,and wished I hadn't,it was saying a gain of 9 lbs since last week,which is just not possible,I'm hoping it is just pre star week bloat,if not I feel my run of good luck( actually losing weight) has come to an end !!!!!!!

Have a good day ladies xxxxx

Hee hee.. No.. No more yummy chocolate brekkie.. They've been good.. Varied.. From "fry" ups to porridge to mixed fruit so its been grand... Same with lunches and dinners...
We have had a couple of different dinners though which is a pain in the ar5e having to prepare 2 different meals but hey ho... I try to do my food prepping in the morning time when Éabha is asleep... As long as I can be prepared I do OK :)

Fingers crossed you hear back soon re the job.. I reckon its in the bag!!!

Smurf is there any news on your job? x

Hey buddies the gangs still here !

Tracy I can't think of a better person than you in that kitchen - well actually you AND me would of course be better , whipping up meals . Then we could have smurfy and billy bear teaching. Rb and dubs in the crèche looking after all the babes and we need a sports coordinator to keep us motivated .

Yeah smurf what's happening with the job now?

9lb!!! Tracy - go away! Shut up! And no way!!! Scales can't be right !!

Xxxx

I don't believe for 1 minute that I haven't put menus on since day 89 and its day 115 today !!! I have put photos of my dinners on but maybe not the menu planner pictures .
So hate me all you like for filling up these pages with all my menus but consider it a cookery book lol . X
Sorry ! ( just scroll past them)

Day 90

null_zpsd786e1d5.jpg

Day 91

null_zpsd41fd526.jpg

Day 93

null_zpsb090e9f5.jpg

Back