Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I have been horrendous lately :-( checked this morning and up 1lb so giving myself a kick up the bum to get going again! Toby is now walking :-( so running me round in circles have had to stop going to class as he physically can't sit still!! So back to being a home weigher it is.

Good luck with your weigh ins tomorrow ladies xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

null_zps960cdc19.jpg

Day 98

null_zps5bae2235.jpg

Day 99

null_zpsa58dcf4e.jpg

Day 100

null_zps5837cf17.jpg

Day 101

null_zpseb5044fb.jpg

Day 102

null_zpsb4bf3e71.jpg

Day 103[/QU

Loving the piccys pebs,what a good looking family you have :) xx

Hee hee.. No.. No more yummy chocolate brekkie.. They've been good.. Varied.. From "fry" ups to porridge to mixed fruit so its been grand... Same with lunches and dinners...
We have had a couple of different dinners though which is a pain in the ar5e having to prepare 2 different meals but hey ho... I try to do my food prepping in the morning time when Éabha is asleep... As long as I can be prepared I do OK :)

Fingers crossed you hear back soon re the job.. I reckon its in the bag!!!

Smurf is there any news on your job? x

how is bubba doing dubs xxxx

I have been horrendous lately :-( checked this morning and up 1lb so giving myself a kick up the bum to get going again! Toby is now walking :-( so running me round in circles have had to stop going to class as he physically can't sit still!! So back to being a home weigher it is.

Good luck with your weigh ins tomorrow ladies xx

well done Toby xx

Oh wait I've not finished yet! Lol

null_zps025f62c8.jpg

Day 104

null_zps5d136481.jpg

Day 105

null_zps1067def5.jpg

Day 106

Come on rb back on that horse you go ! You've done very well , I had a couple of bad meals ( syn wise ) and I put on lbs , its taken me all week to lose 2 and get back to a lb more than I was . So I think we can excuse you lol xx

Can't think of a better reason not to cook tea! I miss those days of baby cuddles x

I'm currently having a stand off with joe - he's on time out in his cot. I know bed isn't supposed to be used as a punishment - but he's broken me!! As soon as he says sorry he can come out!!

The job situation is weird - I'm back in the same school for 4 weeks in a learning support role this time - should be long enough to get me on the panel but I don't know if there are enough permanent jobs. I'm hoping that I'll get a temporary job for the year though angle get on the panel again next year....

Oh dear you may just have to stay there ! Lol

What a dilemma- get up and cook partners dinner or stay having cuddles with beautiful baby ?? Hmmmmm difficult one that . Xx

Tracy what you doing? Looking at my meals I hope lol xx

Yes I was indeed looking at your meals,and was referring to the photo of your kiddos and your mum !!xx

I'm currently having a stand off with joe - he's on time out in his cot. I know bed isn't supposed to be used as a punishment - but he's broken me!! As soon as he says sorry he can come out!!

The job situation is weird - I'm back in the same school for 4 weeks in a learning support role this time - should be long enough to get me on the panel but I don't know if there are enough permanent jobs. I'm hoping that I'll get a temporary job for the year though angle get on the panel again next year....

Who won the battle smurfy lol !!!!xx

Yes I was indeed looking at your meals,and was referring to the photo of your kiddos and your mum !!xx

Yep that's me in 15 years time lol ! ( hope not) that's mum , my two and my nephews . ( from the sister I don't get on with) funny visit that was felt very awkward .

I agree with you smurfy they need time out and they gotta learn . Xx

I'm still around! Been busy with a family wedding and busy week at work. Can't believe Thurs tomorrow. Haven't even tried to be good so expecting a gain.
Good luck everyone who has been on plan.
BBxxx

Who won the battle smurfy lol !!!!xx

Me!!! He tried to break me but I held firm. Little runt is a determined little fecker though - took about 15 minutes of going in and asking him to say sorry! Took me every bit of patience I had not to lose it with him though - will be a miracle if he turns out ok.

Attachments

• image-2013243563.jpg
    image-2013243563.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 22
Yep that's me in 15 years time lol ! ( hope not) that's mum , my two and my nephews . ( from the sister I don't get on with) funny visit that was felt very awkward .

I agree with you smurfy they need time out and they gotta learn . Xx

Do you not see your mum a lot either then pebs ?xxx

Tracy - oh no no no no we don't see each other much just once or twice a year I take the kids .
Families !

Tracy's right smurfy he's a cute little devil .

Been on track all week apart from the odd wee chocolate that may have slipped past control centre . Hoping I will be back to previous weight tomorrow .
This flipping weekend I'm taking frank away for his pre birthday weekend, weekend . Yes I know that's making no sense . Next weekend is his birthday but he will want to see his kids then so I am taking him for an early getaway . Friday we are taking the kids out to nandos as we won't see them for 4 days :( . I will stick with plan .
I have booked a hotel in the Lake District for Saturday night and it has a hot tub in the garden which will be fun . Then Sunday after breakfast we have to check out but I've organised a boating tour of the lakes , looking forward to just relaxing and messing about on the river . I hope it stays fine . I have left Sunday night to chance as I'm not sure what he will want to do. We could stay there another night or begin heading home and stay somewhere on route . It's 5 1/2 hrs drive from us so I'm sure we will find somewhere to stop . Hoping to make good choices but there is a cream tea included in the price so may have to be on the old flexible syns then lol .

Anyone else got plans ? Xx

What a lovely weekend you have planned!! Super jealous.

-------------------------------

Here is my line I am now behaving myself! Pete is back off to work for a month on Friday so loads less temptation as is easier to be strict on myself :) my plans as they stand is Cheshire ice cream farm on Saturday with 2 friends and the monsters then popping to see mum and sister on sunday/ monday a quiet one ahead of next weekend as taking sister to see McBusted in Manchester not going to lie secretly looking forward to it too as it will be the first baby free night in yonks and I used to love Busted!
Sat planning meals for tomorrow while everyone else sleeps think it will be spag bol for tea so nice and messy for Toby to dig into and have cut fruit to snack on rather than easter eggs (which are now hidden in garage) x

Back