Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Well, surprisingly, I am just over 1lb down. Must have made better choices than I realised!
Pebs enjoy your weekend. I could do with a proper break. I hope weather is good so you can enjoy the hot tub.
Bbx

Well done bb,my scales are still showing a gain,which is very disheartening,and almost had me reaching for the buttered toast,but I didn't and had porridge .

Pebs am also very jealous of your weekend away,hope you both have a lovely time xxxxx

Good luck everyone else that hasn't weighed yet :) xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know how that feels Tracy. I was thinking of giving up but feel I can keep trying after a loss.
Keep your chin up.
Bbx

Gosh busy old morning here at work with a colleague off sick. But I am 1/2 lb off my original pre Easter weight so I'm down 2 but still not a loss really . Just need to behave now.

Tracy if you reach for that butter I will be straight over there with a plate full of mushy pea gravy and force feed you !!!

Well done bb xx

Gosh busy old morning here at work with a colleague off sick. But I am 1/2 lb off my original pre Easter weight so I'm down 2 but still not a loss really . Just need to behave now.

Tracy if you reach for that butter I will be straight over there with a plate full of mushy pea gravy and force feed you !!!

Well done bb xx

Hahaha......perish the thought woman !!!!!
thanks BB. Xx

3lb off for me B-)

I haven't recorded a Thursday weigh in for ages, but I'm down to 11st 8.5lbs this morning....

Well done on your losses!!!

As of 30mins ago I am alone for a month (well plus Toby) so sat feeling sorry for myself whilst Toby repeats awww dada over and over waving! Had lunch out today but was good and got salmon with oven cooked homemade sweet potato chips and sugar snap peas which was very yummy and the best in plan option! Think I may take some time tonight to sit with my books and the latest mag and have a think for tea ideas xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you had a lovely day Pebs (and the rest of you....) mine has been pretty stressful - Claire was awake half the night crying with a sore bum, so she ended up in with us - the pair of them slept fine - I was awake into the early hours! Woke late then and was running around like a mad thing trying to get them out to meet a friend who's baby was in the neo with joe. Was off to cork then for Joe's first haircut - called to my sister's first - she had made me veg soup for my lunch. Then discovered that hairdressers was booked out ( it's one in mothercare where they give you a cert and all that) so detoured to do the shopping instead. In the meantime Joe's eye started to crust over so went to pharmacy for eye drops and worm treatment, marks for bread rolls and inadvertently stole mayo. Did a quick run around tesco and then a bandaid came off Claire's finger to reveal a big swollen finger. Back to pharmacy for advice - they said to give it a day or two. So on the way back in the car, Claire complained of sore tummy, itchy bum, sore finger and needing toilet. Joe's eye had completely crusted and hadn't slept. And then my period cramps started. I'm now waiting on call fir out of hours doc ( local pharmacist worried about it) so no point starting on dinner till I know what time I have to take her - I know I've already decided on takeaway!!

Oh no smurfy,hope the Kids will be ok,what a nightmare :(
my 9yr old wasn't well last night either so we spent the night on a sofa each,and I was still awake past 2am,but I'm feeling ok considering the lack of sleep.
hope you didn't have to go hospital or anything,make sure you let us know how they are xxxx

Oh no sounds like you both have had long days/ nights! Hope all your little ones are feeling much better very soon!

I have started to eat tea at 5.30 with Toby as I swear he smells food when he is asleep and suddenly becomes wide awake and was sick of cold food, after 3 nights he managed to get 3 spoonfulls of food from the plate to his mouth without dropping it! Its usually just hand ate.
So anyway sat thinking up snacks for when he has gone to bed. Has anyone got a scan bran cake preference to try? I have only made once and it didnt taste of much other than scan bran :-s

X

Thanks bb,and rb,we did indeed sleep better in our house last night,I just hope smurfys kids are better too.

Rb there is a scan bran cake that I want to make on the slimming eats website,it's sticky toffee cake I think,I just haven't made it yet.
But you should defiantly try the scan bran ferero roachers I did those the other week and they are very nice. Xx

Just gone back and found pics they look tasty.What is the recipe you use for these? Think I have 2 packs of scan bran hidden away so can give these a go.

Just finished a cooked breakfast yum!!

Thank you. I dont have toffee yog but have some banoffee so may give that a go instead.Just need some golden syrup then can do the ferrero rocher too :)

Back