Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Tea tonight Mac and Cheese was much tastier than I was expecting

ForumRunner_20140504_182911.png

Well ladies, how were your weekends? Mine was up and and down - got good job news (got on the panel for a permanent job in the summer - no guarantee of a job, but the best chance so far!) and all I wanted was to celebrate with food. I was craving pizza all day. I managed to curb that and have steak and SW chips, but I did overindulge in crisps and prosecco!! Then Saturday was the bad day - was well behaved all day till I got home from the out of hours doc and had chipper chips. Sunday I was angelic - we had a party to go to and I drove, stuck to sparkling water, didn't visit the buffet and did not let even a pea nut pass my lips. I did have some choccy with my tea when I got home but it was within syns. I was good today as well - not my usual bank holiday! Grapefruit for brekkie, bacon and egg sandwich for lunch and fanta chicken for dinner - an orange for my snack-y phase. Food all packed up for school tomorrow - and hopefully I'll have a loss at group!

Well done for sticking to plan smurfy, I have the last couple of days,but if I don't have a loss this week,then I'm hoping I don't think sod it,what's the point and give in !
Good luck on hearing about your job,and how are the kids xxx

Pebs how did the weekend go ?xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning ladies. Good weekend here. Bust Saturday n Sunday doing up the back garden n yesterday was pretty chilled. We were gona take Éabha swimming for the first time but she's a bit snuffly still so didn't wana risk her getting worse

Food yesterday n Saturday was on plan n good. Sunday however was little r nothing they the day n chicken kebab from chipper!!! Ate half as I'd never manage a full one. Not even when my appetite was at its biggest!!!
Hopefully can pull it back between now n Thursday n get a loss!! Even a lickle one!!

Going to the church today to hopefully book Éabhas Christening so hopefully something to focus on n keep me on plan :)

Ok so I put on half again tonight - I think I'm losing and gaining the same half pound for about a year! So this week is operation breakthrough!

So to get a good loss this week I'm going to:

Up my water intake to 2l
Have lemon water every morning and grapefruit for breakfast
No carbs with evening meal
Scan bran every day

What else????

Ok so I put on half again tonight - I think I'm losing and gaining the same half pound for about a year! So this week is operation breakthrough!

So to get a good loss this week I'm going to:

Up my water intake to 2l
Have lemon water every morning and grapefruit for breakfast
No carbs with evening meal
Scan bran every day

What else????
That was me for a good year at least while on ww. That was why I switched to sw. The change done me good :)
Sounds good plans. Super speed soup for punch???
Dubs I posted earlier to ask when the christening is but it disappeared!!!
It's June 1st hun. So not long to go!! What was I thinking??? Lol

Well I weighed in this morning and I am 3lbs down from last week no idea how!
I am now only 7lbs from the target I originally set myself.
Think I may to aim to get it by June 10th (Toby's 1st birthday!) It should be possible do you think?

Bet you're excited for the christening dubs, it is such a lovely special day x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies...

Well, as you know I've booked my little ladies Christening. We're planning on having the "afters" back at the house. So foodwise ill do sandwiches n order in platters of hot food from the local Chinese... But I'd like to b as on plan (at least food wise) as I can be. So wondering if ye have any lite bite recipes/ ideas??

Hi there my beauties. I'm back! Well I was back Monday night but i was hidden under a pile of ironing, homework that wasn't done when the kids were with daddy !!!! ( grrrr saying nothing) and revision for both of them for ones gcse's and the other one has SATS ! So to catch up - The weekend was fabulous, he thoroughly enjoyed it , we stayed in a beautiful farm house in the Lake District and were spoiled rotten. We set off early and stopped for coffee en route then lunch we grabbed from a services marks and Spencer's - Sandwich each,reduced fat crisps, small pack of sushi, pear each, and half a Milky Way each.
image-3188051676.jpg

After 6 hrs driving we were ready to drop into a deep sofa in front of the fire and enjoy a cream tea, and to his surprise that's exactly what I'd arranged - he was quite choked . image-1775549317.jpg

That evening we were recommended the local pub for dinner, I have to say sadly there was not one single choice on there that I could have stuck to plan with . So I had scampi and chips which I've not had for about a year I'd say. It was not only a gigantic portion but absolutely gorgeous. image-859882017.jpg

Eventually we rolled like two barrels into bed and had the best sleep in ages.
Woke up Sunday to farm animals bleating and birds singing , and the smell of bacon cooking.
Cereal , toast and a full English later we rolled on further into the weekend feeling very guilty for indulging. We started driving back down stopping at the many Lake District towns on the way. Any excuse for another coffee.
I'd arranged a boat trip of the lakes which was lovely and luckily the weather was on our side. We stopped for late lunch in windermere and had a traditional hand made Italian thin pizza which was the best I've ever tasted - that's it I'm moving to windermere.

Heading home we decided not to stop mid way at another hotel, but to carry on home and then go out for the day from there on Monday . Still bloated from the previous 24 hrs we reached home, snuggled on the sofa,watched a film and loosened our waistbands lol.
Monday morning we got up, missed breakfast and jumped on the motorbike heading for London. We stopped in Chelsea on the kings road at Starbucks for coffee then sat watching the world go by for ages. The only meal we had that day was in my favourite place - the big easy , where I took Ben last month for his birthday.

The starter platter - was bigger than frank but he was definitely bigger than the platter afterwards !!!!!! image-563568098.jpg
Then of course I had to have lobster
image-246976278.jpg

I got back on the bike but lord knows how , as I was fit to burst . image-3030033864.jpg

Yesterday we were back to earth with a large bang Breakfast at work was cornflakes , yogurt and blueberries, image-463368935.jpg Lunch was ham mustard sandwich , ALDI quavers , and fruit image-1577504883.jpg Dinner last night, peas, jackets and pork loins with whole grain mustard and cheese image-2729165132.jpg

Well done rb on your fab loss, and dubs for booking that christening , wow she's getting all grown up already . Smurfy I am delighted about your job , thankfully looking better than it was. Fingers crossed honey. Tracy thanks for stepping in for me. Xxxxx Smurf I've been losing the same 6lb for Months , so you've nothing to worry about lol. And just when I thought that was it, it's not his actual birthday until this Saturday coming and I've organised afternoon tea with the kids der!!!!!! I might just give up and start again next January !,,,,,,, Xxxxxx

Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing weekend away. Food looks amazing especially the seafood! Wish there was something like that near here! Life is for living so enjoy your afternoon tea this weekend and just get back on it straight after.

I say this but hope I manage to put my advice into practice this weekend as off to Manchester to see McBusted with my little sis for her 15th birthday prezzie and already had a request to go to the krispy kreme really close to our hotel eek! Have just been out to grab the ingredients to make her peanut butter cupcakes which are absolutely amazing

Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing weekend away. Food looks amazing especially the seafood! Wish there was something like that near here! Life is for living so enjoy your afternoon tea this weekend and just get back on it straight after. I say this but hope I manage to put my advice into practice this weekend as off to Manchester to see McBusted with my little sis for her 15th birthday prezzie and already had a request to go to the krispy kreme really close to our hotel eek! Have just been out to grab the ingredients to make her peanut butter cupcakes which are absolutely amazing

Oh my - send one down this way , I love peanut butter, although I must confess to not liking the peanut butter kit kat much . I think I'll leave that one to you and I'll stick with my mint one.
You'll have a fab time and as for Krispy Kreme - oh oh oh . Yum xx

Hey pebs glad your back and you both had a great time.
That plate of food that frank had looked sooooooo good :)

Peanut butter cakes are very tasty,even better with peanut butter frosting !!!!!

I have been on a school trip today with 26 year ones,and we walked allllllllll..... day. My knee is killing me to say the least :(

Am being bad tonight and having chip shop chips for dinner,not great the night before weigh in,but its just one of those days lol xxxxx

Ooh peanut butter cakes - you also need to send me one down .
You are a mad woman going on school trips and hiking all day .h Ope your knee gets better and gets some rest today .xxxxx

So Thursday was quick coming round , and erm ........errrr yeah. About the weigh in thing err erm well it goes without saying that I've gained . When I got back I'd gained 4lb - whale !!!!
I've lost 2 of that so I'm 2 lb up on last thurs .
Not a good advert for this thread but hey that's my fault .
Good luck lovely ladies xx

Well after I had that gain the other week,I still have 3 lb of it left to be back where I was at my lowest,if that makes sense ?
Pebs at least you had a good time,and yummy food,and you haven't gained for no reason,you will shift that by next week :)
well done rb and bb xxxx

Hi ladies...

Well, as you know I've booked my little ladies Christening. We're planning on having the "afters" back at the house. So foodwise ill do sandwiches n order in platters of hot food from the local Chinese... But I'd like to b as on plan (at least food wise) as I can be. So wondering if ye have any lite bite recipes/ ideas??

Potato salad
Mini quiche
Curry loaf (made in cupcake tin)
Ive seen recipes for scotch eggs too
Homemade dips with veg sticks - made a lovely one using quark and garlic the other day

I will keep thinking x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back