Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

That's exactly how I feel smurfy if I eat something naughty,I think its all physcological lol !!!!xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my god I feel awful Tracy I'm so sorry , just logged in and seen you had a birthday without me , I didn't know, I'm sorry .
Very happy belated birthday wishes xxxxxxxx

My heads all odd and I saw the dr yesterday and he said it could last up to 3 weeks . I feel like I've got an Alice band on my head but from back to front not side to side . Otherwise I'm doing ok to be honest , got off quite lightly I suppose as I was in the worst pain Saturday then easier Sunday and easier still Monday . But this morning my necks bad again .

Food wise I've been pretty poor really and feel a major let down to you all . How can I post on here and motivate you when I can't do it myself . So I'm trying to reboot and kick myself but I'm struggling and I don't know why .

Bens on week 2 of GCSE S AND Lauren's on day 3 of SATS so I'm a bit fraught and stressy . The two of them are taking it in their stride so I don't know why I'm worrying . How did they get this old they were only babies last week !???

On a half day today so I need to get to grips with myself again . I've been cooking Sw friendly meals its just the crap I'm eating in between that needs to go . Xxxx

Last edited:
Thank God women,was getting worried there lol !!!!

That's ok about my birthday,it was a bit of a non event as usual,but thank you for the birthday wishes :)

Don't worry about the food side pebs,sometimes life just gets in the way and you can't help it.

Have a good day xxx

Brought this from Argos out of my birthday money,it's a Davina waist exerciser,with resistance bands on the side for £9.99. I used one years ago and it really does trim your waist down,and you use the bands to tone your arms.
Have just used it,and am hoping to do it every morning for 10 minutes,even more if I can fit it in :)

Attachments

• image-579191273.jpg
    image-579191273.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 24
Brought this from Argos out of my birthday money,it's a Davina waist exerciser,with resistance bands on the side for £9.99. I used one years ago and it really does trim your waist down,and you use the bands to tone your arms.
Have just used it,and am hoping to do it every morning for 10 minutes,even more if I can fit it in :)

lol you are so like me with your gadgets . right i want to know how you get on and we want pictures of you doing the exercises !! xxx

and ps.... when was the birthday ?/ was it yesterday or monday ?? if its yesterday then im not too late cos we have birthday boxing days in our house so that makes it happy birthday boxing day !!! if it was monday then im scuppered.
non event !!!!! i am so NOT having that!!!!!! xx

Hahaha......it was Monday !!
And this is my other new gadget lol !!!!!! Xxxx

Attachments

• image-2492210287.jpg
    image-2492210287.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 21
That's why I brought it dubs,10 mins seems very manageable xxx

come on girls lets all get one ! the gadget i mean not the fridge. lol
although i got a silver one like your fridge earlier in the year and absolutely love it, now 10 mins in the fridge i COULD manage lol.

im finishing work now and off home to get my lunch ( spaghetti hoops on toast) craving!! no not pregnant before anyone asks. then im dpoing some more meal planning, cooking and then steaming my porch floor and windows with my new shark steaming mop. - ha! now have ya got one of those eh trace eh? eh? xx

We were defiantly separated at birth lol !!!xxxx

I am a pound down from that gain (that I still don't know why it happened) but need to loose another 3 lb to get back to where I was ! :( xx

Hey Guys! So haven't been on here in FOREVER(not even sure if you will remember me haha)! But Im back on Slimming world (EE) as of the 7th April And would love to join you guys again :) I have lost 20lbs so far :bliss:But still have a fair bit still to lose! Glad to see you guys are still around :) x

Hey Guys! So haven't been on here in FOREVER(not even sure if you will remember me haha)! But Im back on Slimming world (EE) as of the 7th April And would love to join you guys again :) I have lost 20lbs so far :bliss:But still have a fair bit still to lose! Glad to see you guys are still around :) x

Hey
Welcome back n well done on the amazing weight loss so far!!

Girls 1.5 up for me last night n totally expected n kno where I went wrong. So hav set a mini target for next week of 2lb off n get a silver 7 (r whatever it's called on sw ha)

Back