Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Welcome back rhi08 x

Dubs I wouldn't worry too much,at least you know where you went wrong,good luck for the next week xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm here - but so lazy!

Im here. Had a big BBQ Today :D Low fat sausages, Home made burgers, Chicken legs and more but managed to avoid all the really naughty stuff and still kept to plan! I weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good number :cross: Hope you all had a great weekend! xx

Glad you are all still about,am enjoying the sunshine :)
How was weigh in rhi0 xxx

Hi Tracy It went really well thanks :) I lost 3.5lbs and got my 1.5Stone award and SOTW. I am so pleased and feeling really motivated atm. Hope you are having a good day. xx

Come on smurfy,don't undo all your good work !
Just draw a line under whatever you have eaten and start afresh today. Just think of all the nice sunny weather to come,and of all the nice new slinky clothes you could buy !!!!!
Come on you can do it :) xxxxx

Hi Tracy It went really well thanks :) I lost 3.5lbs and got my 1.5Stone award and SOTW. I am so pleased and feeling really motivated atm. Hope you are having a good day. xx

Well done rhi08 xxx

Resident moose here!

Well done smurfy, welcome back rio and well done , yes we are still here and actually is that a good thing that I'm still here??? Erm no ! Lol that means I've not lost the weight . Oh dear xx

I have restarted the engines as of yesterday , its been an emotional weekend and I feel horrid but it'll get back to normal in no time . I blame the weather !! There I was happily scoffing everything in sight since the weekend away in the Lake District and the sun had to go and shine . So out came the flip flops n strappy t shirts . I go out and see my reflection and nearly had a fit! Really not happy with how I look ( I've been bigger, but for some reason it's really hit me) hence the title moose . I am actually appalled with how I've been eating over two weeks I thought I'd broken that 2 years ago . Anyway the scales were just as disgusted as I'd put on 6lb .
I've now lost 3/4 lb but need to work much harder .

Next weekend bank hol, we are off camping with all 4 kids plus bens girlfriend and we will be sticking to plan as we can only take what we have room for so it'll be rationed food except ice creams that the kids will buy but I don't do ice cream really anyway so that's no problem .

Mozzarella and bacon mushroom burgers for tea tonight can't wait , but for now I'm off to work Cheerio campers xxxxxxxx

Glad your back pebs,I hate catching my reflection,and if I see myself in photos I'm like omg do I really look like that !!!
and no matter what anyone says it won't change your mind :(

im glad lad your back on plan,and feeling more positive,I defiantly think the sun helps us to stay positive,we'll it does me anyway lol !

camping sounds good,I've never been,but will get round to trying it one day :)
hope you have a good day at work xxxx

Welcome back pebs!
I did a reset yesterday but then been out for lunch today could have been worse as initialy friends wanted pizza express but ended up in nandos. I did get chips but did share them with Toby having free food rest of the day to limit some of the damage. Think I am about 1 or 2lbs up after the past 2 weeks comfort eating so need a kick up the bum and shift this last bit.
Want to be back at 11st7 by Toby's birthday so thats 2lbs in 2 weeks! However today for the first time in a long time i didnt mind what i saw in the mirror (think my lifting jeans helped!) AND I fit back into my size 10 jacket I bought when I was at my lowest weight at uni.

Here is to a better/ more motivated week for us all!
X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back