Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Burger looks amazing!!!! Got to hate a restless baby he just can't settle at all again tonight, wakes and screams as soon as I put him in his cot and cant even sleep with him in with me as he wont stop moving and crawling in his sleep!! Really getting to me tonight, I need sleeeeeep! So if anyone fancies a cheeky monkey who will no doubt be running around tomorrow shout up!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The burger was truly divine, poor you , nothing much worse than sleepless nights for whatever reason. Hope he settled the little monkey xx

Burger looks amazing!!!! Got to hate a restless baby he just can't settle at all again tonight, wakes and screams as soon as I put him in his cot and cant even sleep with him in with me as he wont stop moving and crawling in his sleep!! Really getting to me tonight, I need sleeeeeep! So if anyone fancies a cheeky monkey who will no doubt be running around tomorrow shout up!

Can't wait for this..... NOT!!!

Can't wait for this..... NOT!!!

I was awful he used to sleep through the night but hasnt for about 3 months now wakes for reassurance but last night I was like my child had been replaced with a devil! Surprise surprise he is full of beans this morning chasing the poor dog!
How are things with your little lady? X

So glad my baby days are over lol,although when they get older they are not much better !!!!!

Have just been to the doctors about my ankle that I hurt in Feb,and I have to go for an xray on Friday. The doc said my whole ankle is too floppy,and my second toe is growing apart from my big toe !!!!
She wants to make sure nothing broken before she suggests anything else !
I seriously need a body transplant !!!!!!!:eek:

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

So glad my baby days are over lol,although when they get older they are not much better !!!!!

Have just been to the doctors about my ankle that I hurt in Feb,and I have to go for an xray on Friday. The doc said my whole ankle is too floppy,and my second toe is growing apart from my big toe !!!!
She wants to make sure nothing broken before she suggests anything else !
I seriously need a body transplant !!!!!!!:eek:

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Please don't say that!! We had an hours nap together this morning so feeling a little more human now to think about lunch!
Think I may make a parmo for tea found a recipe last night and not had one since uni and its perfect comfort food minus the millions of cals a real one is!

Poor you hope all goes well at the drs/ xray :-( xx

Its a north east dish from Middlesbrough of flattened chicken breast covered in breadcrumbs then covered in cheese sauce and grated cheese. This recipe uses quark and your hexb of bread :)

Rb That looks amazing:drool: going to have to give that a go one day. Im having haddock for dinner, not sure what with yet but got 2 reduced haddock fillets in Sainsburys today for £1.10 so they need to be used :) hope you are all having a good day x

Oh RB, you poor thing - hate the sleep deprivation part! Hope you get a rest tonight.

Rhi, what did you do with the haddock after? I never cook it but there's always a first time!!

Pebs, glad you're back! Weird around here without you!

Dubber's, how are the christening plans going?

Trace, how are the body parts??

Well, after putting a pound on again this week I've set myself a little challenge - the 6.6.6. one - 6 days, 6 superspeed, 6 syns..... Going to stick to red days too

I wish we are currently 3 hours past bed time and he still wont settle has been to bed 3 times but is currently walking around the front room in his sleeping back!
Parmo tonight was lovely proper comfort food! But I am hungry now

The challenge sounds good!
X

I Just pan fried it in the end and seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Had it on a bed of Spinach, Tomatoes and red onion. Was very yummy! :) Hope you get a great lose this week Smurf xx

Hey girls. Blimey arby not another night,he's getting in training for his night clubbing days. Thank goodness we are done with that too, but yes Tracy I have to say you're right. You get rid of one problem and you get another in its place lol xx

Thankfully bens last two exams tomorrow until after half term. He's got English lit ( poetry paper) and nazi Germany paper for history. Poor love he's trying so hard. He definitely deserves the rest next week.

Good day again today. Had an odd tea tonight though. Just threw a load of bits n pieces together as trying to empty fridge before our long weekend away camping !!

Good luck tomorrow gang xxxxx

null_zpsce753ca6.jpg

Morning all,wish Ben good luck today pebs xxxx

Ahh thanks Tracy will do . We sat up until gone 1 am doing his music project, talk about last minute . Com
Anyway pleased to report a 3 1/2 lb loss this week . 2lb needed next week to get back to square one ! .

Good luck lovely people xx

Hi All
I'm new to this and new to Slimming World, unfortunately weighing in at 21st,11lb but feels a positive good step. My first weigh in and I've lost 1/2 a stone already.
I just wondered if any of you exercise to help shift the pounds? I was never a gym-goer but after some surgery it's meant I can't do that cardio-thoracic stuff that helps burn the calories.
Jo

Welcome Lennie!

I had a whole 61/2 solid hours woohooooo, stuck him in middle of my bed and left him there just so I got something!

Sending good luck vibes to Ben today my sister had her first year english lit exam on Tuesday so spent this weekend talling her through how to do the poems, and what an amazing loss Pebs!

Good luck everyone else on your weigh in x

Back