Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi guys, I forgot to post last week and have been off the grid and busy.
Had put 2lb on last week but 1lb of that gone this week.
Have had my Mum's birthday and lots of other temptations.
Was lucky enough to go on a school trip to London yesterday to see The Lion King. First time I'd seen it, was very good.

Keep up the good work.
Welcome to our new members.
Bbxxx

Hi all, would like to join the Thursday weigh in please, was weighing in on a Monday but think it suits me better late week as I do enjoy my weekends and its all balanced out by Thursday :)
Welcome to the madness. Good luck with ur journey
Hi All
I'm new to this and new to Slimming World, unfortunately weighing in at 21st,11lb but feels a positive good step. My first weigh in and I've lost 1/2 a stone already.
I just wondered if any of you exercise to help shift the pounds? I was never a gym-goer but after some surgery it's meant I can't do that cardio-thoracic stuff that helps burn the calories.
Jo
I've been pounding the pavements lately but in general, nope. Lazy ass here :)

Oh RB, you poor thing - hate the sleep deprivation part! Hope you get a rest tonight.

Rhi, what did you do with the haddock after? I never cook it but there's always a first time!!

Pebs, glad you're back! Weird around here without you!

Dubber's, how are the christening plans going?

Trace, how are the body parts??

Well, after putting a pound on again this week I've set myself a little challenge - the 6.6.6. one - 6 days, 6 superspeed, 6 syns..... Going to stick to red days too

Hi hun
Christening plans are coming on...
We're all dressed. Cakes sorted. I'm doing some cake bites n sandwiches too which aren't yet sorted but will do a few days in advance. Sandwiches ill do night before. R J's sister has offered to do them...
We're having it in the house so few off jobs to b fine. Getting there bit by bit... Thanks for asking :)

Have had such a bold week am considering not going to group... Was there with such determination last week that am embarrassed to go n show a gain (again!)

My first official weekly we and I've lost 1.5lbs. Haven't stuck very well to plan this week with a couple of really bad days (one of which was yesterday) so I'm pleased to have lost at all. It's given me motivation to try harder to stick to plan and besides it's in the right direction!

Dun dun dunnnnnn 4 whole days on plan and 1 iffy day since Monday so I am hopefull. Just polished off 1/2 punnet of cherries they were the first i've had all year! Hope everyones week is going well, keep strong over the weekend! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome, lennie, Jo & Charlie.

Well done bb, hope you're getting some sleep arby.
Lots of packing today for our 2 day camping trip. Had pizza express last night to celebrate bens official last day at school. He hAs to go in for 7 more exams in June but otherwise finished. I had the set menu but gave my dough balls to the kids to share, then had the leggera chicken pizza with the salad middle , and the 200 cal lemon sorbet . Think I did quite well. Wanted wine but had diet coke instead.

image-2545780990.jpg

Breakfast I've just had melon, strawberry yogurt and 20g (1/2 A) all bran , then 1 wholemeal toast with poached egg and sage mushrooms.

image-2826335416.jpg

Pebbles that Pizza looks AMAZING :drool:

Just had a sneak peak on the scales looks like I have put on 2lb this week :( hmm bit disappointed as I have been good but will have to see at official weigh in on Monday though! Might go on a long dog walk tomorrow or something try and burn some off! Hope you all are having a great week.

Pebbles that Pizza looks AMAZING :drool: Just had a sneak peak on the scales looks like I have put on 2lb this week :( hmm bit disappointed as I have been good but will have to see at official weigh in on Monday though! Might go on a long dog walk tomorrow or something try and burn some off! Hope you all are having a great week.

Could be fluid rio, see how you go over the weekend , plenty water and maybe some sweetcorn if you have some, some green tea with lemon or some scan bran xxx

Trace, if you don't empty that inbox ................lol xxxx

Off to Poole camping this morning weeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

Morning pebs :)

Don't get disheartened rhio,as pebs said plenty of water.

When I weighed this week I had only lost half a pound after being really good all week,and I was a bit fed up and must admit that yesterday I thought sod it and wasn't on plan at all. But when I looked in the mirror last night I can defiantly see a change in my body shape,which led me to think that even though it has taken me 6 months to loose a stone and a half I think I am loosing inches too. To be honest I would like it to show on the scales a bit more,but I could have easily put more than that on since Christmas if I hadn't been following sw,but it is annoying that my loses are not more !

Anyway back on plan today,and off swimming later with the 2 littles,my older one is far too cool to come with us these days !!!

Not sure what is for dinner tonight but I have xtra lean mince in the fridge that I got on offer from aldi,so any suggestions as to what I could do with that would be much appreciated .

Have a good Sunday everyone xxxx

We had an amazing Lasagne here the other night
Pete is due home tomorrow so sat thinking of something he doesnt like to have but really not sure! We slept through night before last (well until 5) and through u til 2.30 last night. He has major cot issues will sleep anywhere but in there so debating taking the sides off see what happens

Have a lovely sunday everyone x

I'm such a creature of habit - if I have mince I always do taco fries, burgers or spaghetti bolognese!!

I was up 1 this morning too after being so virtuous yesterday, so will be breaking out the green tea and extra good at my mother's later (she's doing roast lamb for my sister's dinner)

I know smurfy,I always do the same things too !!!!!
Have a nice time at your mums xxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would eat lasagne rb,but sadly the rest of the fam are not fans :( xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys! Lets hope its just fluids! Going to avoid the scales and just see what happens tomorrow! :) Cooking a roast chicken atm so may just have that with some salad for dinner. Have any of you tried that burger in a bowl? I tried it the other day and its really yummy :) x

Ok all that worrying seem to have been for nothing! Just weighed in and I actually lost 2.5lbs (note to self avoid the scales during the week) was a total surprise and I'm over the moon. :) only 2lbs to go until I get my 2 stone award. Hope you all had a brill weekend! Xx

Well done Rhi!
I had a wi this morning as started back last monday and down 2lbs but official WI is wed, been really good all weekend but now Toby is poorly and has 2 molars curting (probably explains bad sleeping) so have grabbed a chicken wrap stuffed it full of salad though! X

Scrap that he is now up playing feeling really hot to touch again but normal reading on thermometer

Last edited:
Back