Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Well done rhi0,and rb hope Toby is better.

And dubs glad you enjoyed your night out xx

Pebs how was the camping,hope the weather behaved for you xxx

Well since last week I have halfheartedly been on plan,as my loses had slowed right down. Today I decided to WI,and see the damage I had done,and was shocked to find I was 3 lb down from last week,and back to my lowest weight from the other week !!!
Will still weigh again in the morning and hope that it still says the same ! But it has made me feel a bit better though,and am focused once again. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Tracy!

I weighed yesterday thinking it was Wed and was 3lbs down, after a stressful day and a bit of a pizza splurge this morning I was 2lbs down. I am taking the 2lbs amd being happy with it as like you Tracy I am back to my lowest weight from a few weeks ago :)
I would like a nice little loss next week as then away for the weekend to begin Toby's birthday celebrations, he is more important than the queen and is having about 5 different parties!! So god help the scales after that, I will be here this time next month happy that I am back to this weight no doubt! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all
Hope you don't mindme hopping on!?
First weigh in tomorrow morning for me after a mixed week, BBQ on Sunday and lots of wine! I've been good the rest of the time though, actually enjoying salad for the first time in my life! Its felt like such a long week as I've been dying for weigh in day to come round so I'm hoping for a decent first week!
I'm doing sw at home btw.
B

I weighed in this morning at 11st 6lbs - a new low for me too - cheating a bit though - as I was out for dinner tonight for the first time in ages! I had salad for main course but did indulge in garlic bread and a soft meringue roulade!!

First weigh in 6lbs off!!! Woooo

Super well done. N welcome to the madness :)

Girls am here but not exactly on plan!!! Loads to do so no time to b prepping nice dinners unfortunately :(

Well done maybe and smurfy!! That was my lowest weight on Tuesday too!!!
Oh no Tracy :-( horrible when early weigh ins give us so much false hope.

Good to see you still around dubs hope you are keeping well and all ready for the Christening now xx

Last edited:
Hi de hi campers . Blooming eck there's been some emotional times here .
Right lets start with welcome maybe and great first loss well done . Well done smurfy and you deserved That meal you've worked so hard .

Rb great loss well done and hope tobes is feeling better

Dubs - focus on that christening and all the things you have to do , you're bound to burn off calories with all the worry and stress then you'll have time after to regroup the freezer x

Tracy poppet , glad you liked the keema curry its a favourite over here . Now about this 3 lb ! Don't you get yourself down about it , see what tomorrow says . Did you drink plenty of water between the two weighs? If not your body may have hung onto fluid .

I had an 'ok' time away . Weather was better with us in Dorset than back home apparently. We had a lovely spot to pitch up on

image-718562098.jpg

I stuck to plan believe it or not but probably didn't eat enough and definitely didn't drink much other than tea .
I've stayed the same this week but I'm sure ill do better for next week .

Dinner - camp BBQ -salad , new potatoes, pork, chicken wings, chicken drums, steak, joes sausage and joes burger with a small roll and a low low cheese slice .

Monday I had tea when we got up at 530 !!!!!!! Bloody birds serenading us .

image-4018570737.jpg

Then I cooked us all, Bacon mushroom, tomatoes, joes sausage, beans, and poached with 1 slice bread .

image-658716392.jpg

Lunch they had a bag of chips and muffins sweets etc on the beach . I had a bag of snack a jack curls , grapes, apple and a coffee .

We got back from the beach and it started raining so the BBQ was a slow process . But managed to do more chicken drums and chicken breasts with corn in the cob and sausages.
Pudding we all had a small bowl of rice pudding to warm us up ( that's not Sw made rice lol)!

That night it rained all night !!!!!!
By morning everywhere was wet and muddy but we made the most of it .
Had a similar breakfast to Monday , then packed everything up. I sent the kids all off to the amusement arcade while I went to the showers and found a plug socket for my hair straighteners hooray!!! Where was that yesterday?? Probably so tired I never noticed it . Anyway they all had ice creams and sweets I had a coffee and then we started the drive back . On route I had made a picnic - everyone had sausage rolls and cupcakes, crisps etc . I had low syn crisps and a Freddie bar an apple and some grapes . We got home and they finished off the treat weekend with a Burger King of which I had 1 chip!
I raided the fridge and I found a jacket potato a cheese slice and some chicken avocado and mayo for my dinner

image-3870301099.jpg

So I don't think I did too badly oh and I did have a glass of wine both nights . Lots of planning to do this week now though. Xxxx

Looks like you had a great time pebs,love the onesie !!!!!xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hope everyone is having a good week! Well Done on the Loses and Tracey Im sure its just water retention as the same happened to me last week!
I went to London Yesterday to see Katy Perry and was really proud that I managed to resist eating Burger and chips as my friends all wanted Five Guys (athough it was so tempting :( ) Lets hope it pays off on the scales this week! :) Have a great weekend everyone x

So this morning I wake to glorious sunshine, sunshine that maybe could have been present and having his hat on , last weekend for a little longer, BUT ...... Move on we will and be thankful.

Also I have woken with a gift, the gift of a streaming cold which my partner so generously shared with me , bless him !!!!

Sitting in bed with tea willing the body to get up. Step kids coming today too and a load of jobs to do. Lauren is away on a school trip next weekend so I have to pack her bags and make sure she has everything but I know she needs beach shoes - so off to town to get those today.

The fridge is bare and freezer is skinnier than me so I need to make time for the freezer and I to sit down and regroup.

Anyone got plans this weekend. ??

Thinking I may do some themed weeks if anyone's interested in some fun xxx

Morning Pebs.

Hope you are feeling better soon :-(
Things have gone from bad to worse this week so after a good loss I know the scales wont say the same next week. Mum is having Toby tonight so am off out to the cinema and for tea (the way I feel probably not in plan but never mind!) The birthday cake has started here already did a cake smash with Toby in the kitchen yesterday and got some lovely pics but it means we have 3/4 a choc birthday cake sat in the kitchen and from next weekend I have to sort out 4 more cakes for all his parties!!

Think I may do some shopping this afternoon get some exercise done ;-)

Morning Pebs. Hope you are feeling better soon :-( Things have gone from bad to worse this week so after a good loss I know the scales wont say the same next week. Mum is having Toby tonight so am off out to the cinema and for tea (the way I feel probably not in plan but never mind!) The birthday cake has started here already did a cake smash with Toby in the kitchen yesterday and got some lovely pics but it means we have 3/4 a choc birthday cake sat in the kitchen and from next weekend I have to sort out 4 more cakes for all his parties!! Think I may do some shopping this afternoon get some exercise done ;-) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oops lol ! Well you know what, birthdays are for eating cake so I'd say if your bubba is having a great time then so should you , you've done very well so just climb aboard back onto plan in between the parties and settle for damage limitation xx

Last edited:
Back