Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Fab Trace, thanks!!

I think I have the most stubborn child alive! I spent an hour trying to get him to apologise, gave up and got him to kiss her and once the heat was off him he said sorry!!

Hey gang.
Been hard at work in the garden again today . Missing my Lauren loads but she arrived safely .

Breakfast in the garden

image-4261202178.jpg

Lunch in the garden

image-4093633574.jpg

image-792557840.jpg

And dinner indoors as it started to rain.
Peters recipe for breaded pork Loin was really tasty , had with veg and sweet potato, carrot mash.

image-3503715470.jpg

Wow pebs that food looks great,puts my food today to shame. I've had 6 coffees,a scrambled egg,one low syn sausage and a sub roll with onion and mushroom and a small thin slice of steak !!
I have been running about all day,first thing I had to go to a different school to meet with the head cook that did my interview,and fill out my police check form,then I waited about in town till I went to work,then I had to go to where I will be working in sept and order my uniform,then it was home for a quick tidy up before going back out on the school run !
Then it was home to wait for my tesco order and get dinner ready,as well as turning a pair of school trousers into shorts for Harley-Jae,then two loads of washing ,washing up,putting the kids to bed and have now decided I am going to make the packed lunches in the morning because I have had enough for one day lol !!!!!!!!

Am glad Lauren got there ok pebs,and I will be round yours for all my meals tomorrow,tell frank I hope spag Bol is on the menu lol !!!!! Xxxxxxx

Wow Pebs all that food looks so amazing!

I had a good week at weigh in and lost 2.5lbs, meaning I need the same next week to get my 2 1/2 Stone award so fingers crossed!
Hope that everyone is well :)
xx

Well done rio that's great - nearly there !

Tracy you made me exhausted just reading it !!!
Blimey you've been busy. Thanks, and you'd be welcome anytime. But tomorrow is a work day so nothing fancy , in fact I'm in bed and haven't done tomorrows menu cos I'm knackered so I will have to wing it oops xxxx

Well done rio that's great - nearly there ! Tracy you made me exhausted just reading it !!! Blimey you've been busy. Thanks, and you'd be welcome anytime. But tomorrow is a work day so nothing fancy , in fact I'm in bed and haven't done tomorrows menu cos I'm knackered so I will have to wing it oops xxxx

Just my luck I invite myself round,and your working !!!!!:) xxx

Lol and I'm working today but doin lunch in wetherspoons with a friend after work as its my half day.peobbly have the chicken and pepper skewers with salad who h is free and the chips for 5 syns. Then I'm coming home and I've got a lecture evening in Guildford from 6-9 .

Lauren's having great fun , the school tweeted a photo which had her in it and she has a big smile on her face so that's me happier .

I'm just starting to piece together the World Cup menu . Just a Bit of fun for anyone wanting to join in to make meal planning more interesting and challenging rather than a chore .

Tomorrow is the big kick off and first to play are brazil and Croatia . Now I don't know any croatian dishes so I'm listing my Brazilian dish from Saturday night the cachaca chicken to start off . If you want to join in just post your picture and recipe.
Friday it's

image-368161193.jpg

And Saturday & Sunday

image-4216272768.jpg

Once upon a time there was this old wooden pAllet . He had been dumped around the back alley of some garages and was very lonely.he didn't like being there . But he enjoyed watching Ben on his skateboard when he came home from school skating up and down the alley doing tricks .

image-2048464692.jpg

Then one day Ben heard his mum saying she needed some wood for something she wanted to build in the garden . An old pallet would be ideal she said . Ben immediately got his skateboard and went off to the back alleyway . 10 mins later he was skating back home balancing a pallet on his board - here mum look what I found . Mum was delighted wow Ben that's perfect .

Frank set to work making the pallet into something useful . Pallet began to feel better .

After a day of sawing, nailing and hard work pallet was finally finished

image-1744016734.jpg

image-2009748495.jpg

Mum was very pleased and set to work making pallet look pretty

image-1650964371.jpg

image-4097761231.jpg

There were cos leaves and all kinds of baby salad leaves, rocket, radishes, marigolds to keep the black fly away and a space in the middle with some spring onion and beetroot seeds in . Mum was so happy and pallet , well he was just over the moon with happiness xx

Attachments

• image-4153982872.jpg
    image-4153982872.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Trust me pebs I've been Croatia and had food nightmares lol !!!!!
Ended up eating in MacDonald !

Glad Lauren is having fun,that must be a weight off your mind xxxxxx

So, BRAZIL !

to kick off heres a recipe from brazil

PEBBLES VERSION OF CACHACA GRILLED CHICKEN

serves 4
syns for the rum

500g boneless skinless chicken thighs
3 garlic cloves crushed
1/2 tsp dried or fresh chopped oregano
4tbsp of cachaca (this is a brazilian white rum, i didnt have this one but i had a white rum from poland, it did smell very strong so i only added 3 tbsp and actually i could probably have got away with 2tbsp but everyone loved it)
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 TSP freshly ground black pepper
few sprigs flat leaf parsley
lime wedges

open out the chicken thighs, place on a chopping board and cover with cling film and bash with a meat tenderiser until meat is even thickness.
place in a shallow dish and add garlic, oregano, white rum, salt, pepper.
use your hands to work all the flavours into the meat.
cover and chill , leave to marinate at least 4 hrs

grill on bbq or under the grill and sprinkle with parsley before serving with lime wedges

null_zps185f0a73.jpg

Just found this in my recipe book

Bounty ice cream

I carton of silken tofu
5-7 tbsp of sweetener
2-4 tsp of coconut essence
7g of grated chocolate (2 syns)

Blitz tofu,coconut essence and sweetener.
Pour into a ice cream machine and gradually add the chocolate and churn till frozen. 2syns for the whole thing ? :)

Just found this in my recipe book Bounty ice cream I carton of silken tofu 5-7 tbsp of sweetener 2-4 tsp of coconut essence 7g of grated chocolate (2 syns) Blitz tofu,coconut essence and sweetener. Pour into a ice cream machine and gradually add the chocolate and churn till frozen. 2syns for the whole thing ? :)
oooohh that sounds rather yummy xx

Morning pebs, I am 4lb down from last week and am finally back in the 15's again,won't hold my breath for still being there next week,you never know with my scales lol xxxxx

Pebs you have the taste of Asia book don't you ?
If you do could you post the lemon chicken recipe please ???????? Xx

Back