Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Omg I have come home from work fuming,you know both my youngest go to the school I work at well at lunch time I got told that my special needs son was told by his TA that he wasn't allowed seconds at lunch because he needs to loose weight !!!!!! You can imagine what I said to her when I found her after work !!!!!!!

Omg I have come home from work fuming,you know both my youngest go to the school I work at well at lunch time I got told that my special needs son was told by his TA that he wasn't allowed seconds at lunch because he needs to loose weight !!!!!! You can imagine what I said to her when I found her after work !!!!!!!

That's awful Tracy . I hope you put her straight after you'd bent her head off and dislocated her limbs xxx

CHINESE LEMON CHICKEN
---------------------------------

Serves 4 - each serving 2 syns EE , 2 on original and 8 on green

Ready in 30 mins plus marinating (30 mins)

1 egg white
2 level tbsp cornflour
450g skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
Salt and pepper
Frylight
Finely grated zest and juice of 3 large lemons
175ml chicken stock
1 tsp sweetener
3 tbsp light soy sauce
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 red chilli deseeded finely chopped
Shredded spring onion and red chilli to garnish

Mix egg white and 1 tbsp of the corn flour in a ceramic bowl and season well. Add chicken and stir to mix, cover and chill for 30 mins

Spray wok with frylight heat until smoking . Remove pan from heat add chicken , stir quickly to stop it sticking. Return to the heat and stir fry for 4-5 mins or until chicken turns white. Transfer to a plate and set aside

Wipe the wok with kitchen paper and respray

Mix remaining cornflour with lemon zest and juice and stock, sweetener , soy sauce, garlic and red chilli. Add to the wok and bring to the boil, continuously stirring.

Simmer gently for a few moments then return the chicken to the pan. Cook over medium heat for 6 mins making sure chicken is coated in sauce

Garnish with spring onions and red chilli .

Xxx

image-3584275107.jpg

Hiya, Im new to this forum, my name is Sarah and i have been doing SW for 8 weeks and have so far lost 7.2kg (sorry i weigh in kg which apparently annoys alot of people haha). But anyway i have just decided to change my way in day from Monday to Wednesday because although i dont usually have more syns at the weekend, i have been to a wedding on saturday 2 weeks ago and then went for a meal on saturday this week to celebrate some good news. So i thought to change it to Wednesday because if i do use more syns it is at the weekend. Has anyone else actually changed their way in day and if so how have they found it?

Hey again :) x

After a very indulgent 2 weeks I am back ok 5lbs heavier this morning so going to stick to plan until Thursday and start my weigh ins again then. Have had a lovely time but more than ready to start back this morning!
How has everyone been getting on?

Hey Sarah! I have swapped weigh in nights with no issues, welcome to the group x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you! Im hoping to speed up the weight loss a bit, not too much. i know in the first few weeks its usually water loss but its slowing down that much that its making me feel a bit down because im putting so much energy and time into it that i want to see a tiny result lol. hopefully changing weigh in days will help. I would like to reach my target weight by November this year but i have a feeling that it wont happen unless i start losing a bit more weight :/

How long have you been on SW? x

I started 2012 and followed the plan to target until I fell pregnant. Then started back in Sept after having my little boy lost 3st 5 since then after my mega gain past 2 weeks! There are loads of challenges posted on these forums which have provided good results duebto mixing things up a bit and heard good things about the speed soup/ scan bran too which may be handy in speeding things up a bit xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well. Well Done on your Fantastic Loss Tracy!! 4lbs is Amazing!!

It was 3lbs off for me today! Totally thrilled as I got my 2.5stone award and got into the next stone bracket!!
Got a friends party on Saturday so don't hold much hope for next weeks weigh in. Just praying that I don't put on and will try to be 100% the rest of the week! xx

Welcome back arby, and welcome Sarah. Hey rio fab loss well done. Enjoy your night out though xx Had a funny few days with the weather but still managed to do a BBQ Sunday . Got a bit of a boost today as I've been watching all the Jamie Oliver ' save with Jamie ' programmes over the last couple of days to catch up. Its given me some new found motivation and ideas so that's good . Breakfast , lunch & dinner today

image-1360911839.jpg

image-422219984.jpg image-1932065673.jpg

She certainly was but she had the best time imaginable. What an opportunity for them . But back now and definitely struggling to get back into routine as she is constantly shattered. She's spent most of the last few days in bed . Comes home from school and into bed !!

Breakfast today black coffee and grapefruit

image-2735710343.jpg

Ham sandwich for lunch and lamb shanks for dinner.

Hope everyone's doing ok . Xx

Where did she go pebs x

Adventure international centre, bude, in Cornwall .
Gorgeous dinner last night - ALDI lamb shanks , veg and rosemary garlic roast potatoes

image-2042379642.jpg

Today is my favourite apart from
Mondays , when I'm off!!
So later start and only 3 hrs 930-1230 then as I'm near an ALDI at this surgery I'm popping in for a couple of bits then home to change and back out to assess a new nurse for a procedure til 5.
So breakfast is grapefruit, 2 tbsp porridge oats with Greek yog and strawberries from the garden.
Lunch- smoked salmon and egg salad
Dinner- spicy chicken burritos and skinny Texas fries my meal Covering the south Americas in the World Cup xxx

Good Luck for Weigh in Tomorrow Everyone!! :D xx

Back