Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hello ting and welcome. You would need to check with someone who has the website members part for hebs for lidl . Although 60g wholemeal = 1b + every 10g over is 1 syn, that is a rough guide for now until you find a list.
Alternatively google 'healthy extras from lidl' and you should get something from the forum come up.
Good luck

Meals today

Breakfast - grapefruit, muesli,rhubarb and gooseberry stewed & yog

Lunch - carrot & orange soup

Dinner - Mexican sausage and rice chilli plus 2 popadoms at 2 syns each

image-766964716.jpg

image-3507714005.jpg

image-2157005705.jpg

That's exactly why I brought a new appliance pebs.
Your right smurfy I do have an airfryer,but the basket broke and it was gonna cost £50 just for that ! So I brought the halo brand new from Very for £89.99.
Dubs you should defiantly get one.

Anyway good to have you two back xx

I need your help ladies.
On Wednesday I am on a school trip to the London museum,then to see Charlie and the chocolate factory in the west end.
We are leaving school at 8am and getting back by about 7.30pm.
We have to take lunch to eat in the museum,and tea to eat on the coach on way home,but have no idea as to what I should pack !!!!?????xxxx
Forgot to say I am going with my son so have to pack for him too xxxx

I need your help ladies. On Wednesday I am on a school trip to the London museum,then to see Charlie and the chocolate factory in the west end. We are leaving school at 8am and getting back by about 7.30pm. We have to take lunch to eat in the museum,and tea to eat on the coach on way home,but have no idea as to what I should pack !!!!?????xxxx Forgot to say I am going with my son so have to pack for him too xxxx
I would say you'd need something for tea that's gonna Last in this heat so I would do a rice and salad lunch box or a tomato pasta box .maybe if you have time make Sw scotch eggs in your halogen to take or little meatballs to Snack on . Lunch if you have heb available - mini sub rolls , low syn crisps ( wotsits quavers Etc) a bottle of , frozen the night before squash, so it defrosts over the day and is nice and chilled . I would say quiche but may go bit soft n yuk xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :) I have had a good weekend for my friends birthday. Went to London on Saturday to see Westend live and then went back to my friends for a little party. I was pretty good food wise and had a couple of drinks at the party, then went for a nandos yesterday before seeing Jersey Boys at the cinema (totally recommend). Weighed in today and lost 1lb so I am pretty happy with that as I was feeling quite bloated (dont think alcohol agrees with me).

Tracy have an amazing time in London. Im going to see Charlie and the chocolate factory on the 14th July for my friends birthday, so hope it is good! :D Pebs gave you some great ideas maybe for little snacks you could take some babybells or fruit pots. Tesco also do the multi pack popcorns which are only 2.5-3 syns per pack.

Hope everyones has a great week. xx

Back