Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

That solero ice lolly is amazing, pinched one of my mums a few weeks back :) well done on your loss! I am 6lbs down from Monday (sneaky peek) but dont know whether to weigh today and go back to thursdays or keep going for the whole week.

Good luck everyone x

Well done pebs and rb.
I am a sts this week which is good as yesterday my scales said I was 3 lb up,and it still means that I am at my lowest weight since my 20's !!!!!! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Rhi0 went to see Charlie and the chocolate factory yesterday and it was very good.i would advise you to take your own drinks and snacks in though,as I got charged £5.20 for 2bottles of diet Pepsi that would have cost me £1 in pound land,and a bag of sweets that would have cost £1 I got charged £2.50,and a bar of wonka chocolate that is 50 p in tesco,was £3 there !!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well done Tracy on the sts as you say it's been one of those weeks and you've done great .
For a minute then Arby I thought you said 6lbs!! I'd starve for a week and still not lose 6lbs . Well done fab loss . Xx

I was a bit took aback but I did say before I weighed that I felt really bloated (the chinese the night before probs didn't help!) But if I keep going amd weigh on Monday it could change loads. Still deciding what to do as I think Thursday is a much better day to weigh as thingd always happen on a weekend!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there , well this is awful- I can't believe this has happened to me . I am distraught , devastated and simply beside myself .
I came in from work tonight , I made a cup of tea , I went to the cupboard and .............. I can hardly speak I am so choked..............there were no kitkat chunkys in the tin. !!! Yes that's right I said NO KITKATS !! I am gutted and have had to settle for a mini Malteser bunny and a Freddo with my tea - it's just not the same anymore , I doubt my life will ever be the same .

Well done on the weigh in everyone!!

Oh yay Im glad it was good Tracy and thanks for the heads up on the drink etc, will make sure I get some stuff before going in :) Im going to see 2 shows in London on the 9th July as well so should save me a fair bit in drinks :)
xx

Sunday night BBQ image-1626684516.jpg Monday breakfast - muesli, yog, stewed rhubarb and grapes image-3212622546.jpg Monday lunch on the go. Ham & egg salad and a coconut lime Mullerlite image-517190944.jpg image-147514892.jpg Monday dinner - joes chilli burger, mushrooms, jacket with Philly, salad, mini Thai fish balls, balsamic Parmesan and basil tomatoes

image-1774776774.jpg

Attachments

• image-3475050902.jpg
    image-3475050902.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Wednesdays meals image-2189201222.jpg 1 wholemeal toast with marg and marmalade 1/2 grapefruit Yog, banana

image-534126501.jpg

Lunch - 1 slice wm bread with Philly and smoked salmon

Dinner - minty lamb and mushrooms, sweet potato & potato chips, image-539450744.jpg

Thursday - image-3964675091.jpg image-1910158943.jpg

Dinner - image-2496816971.jpg Large pepper and mushroom omelette with cheese, Sw chips, peas and corn and a Freddo and a mini Malteser bunny

Last edited:
Morning pebs,am going to do your parma recipe today.
Am glad to be back on plan today,after eating rubbish food yesterday as we went legoland,as soon as I ate it I felt yuk, and so bloated.
Legoland was good though and we were quite lucky with the weather,and we had fast track passes to queue jump because of my son,so it was a lot less stressful than it could have been.
Will try and put a picture up later xxxx

Wow! Yum that chicken looks amazing! can someone direct me towards the recipe! haha
I had steak fajitas for dinner tonight with home-made salsa and cheese (hex a). The rest of the fam had there with wraps and I went for lettuce wraps and still totally enjoyed it!
Fajitttta.jpg

Also made the best babybell burgers for dinner yesterday! Tasted amazing and really did not feel like diet food AT ALL!
In love with Slimming world! :)
burger.jpg
Used my Hex a on cheese and Hex B for the roll also used 3 syns on burger sauce (so worth it) :D

Hope you are all having a good weekend!
xx

Here rio - all the recipes are on the grub recipe thread but I'll post it for you here

PEBBLES CHICKEN PARMO SERVES 1

1 chicken breast
1 laughing cow light triangle
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1/2 tsp dried herbs or a selection of fresh herbs (1 leaf of each available i used tarragon, rosemary, sage,oregano, garlic chives and coriander and basil)
1 egg beaten
1 slice wholemeal bread

place chicken breast in a freezer bag and bash thinly.
add beaten egg to freezer bag and shake about whizz all herbs , chili and bread in a food processor then tip into freezer bag with chicken.

shake around then pat breadcrumbs into chicken through bag.
when coated, place on a tray and cook in halogen for a few mins turn over and cook for 3-4 mins then spread laughing cow over top and pop back into halogen for a minute

Can't beat a parmo much prefer these to the real deal now! Decided to go wild when visiting OH's family last month and had to bin it was pure grease!
I have been so useless lately with updating and since my lovely loss on Thurs not been great either but not been awful! Pete is back offshore and have a baby recovering from his injections and now seems to have picked up a stomach bug which resulted in a kit kat peanut butter being consumed last night when it really shouldnt have been.
Got tea planned for today and luckily its something which works in the slow cooker so will bung it together in the morning so don't have to think about it otherwise can see me not bothering with anything and then just eating chocolate and crisps to make me feel better!
Only 11lbs to go to 11st and 6 months to do it for me last dress fitting!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can't beat a parmo much prefer these to the real deal now! Decided to go wild when visiting OH's family last month and had to bin it was pure grease! I have been so useless lately with updating and since my lovely loss on Thurs not been great either but not been awful! Pete is back offshore and have a baby recovering from his injections and now seems to have picked up a stomach bug which resulted in a kit kat peanut butter being consumed last night when it really shouldnt have been. Got tea planned for today and luckily its something which works in the slow cooker so will bung it together in the morning so don't have to think about it otherwise can see me not bothering with anything and then just eating chocolate and crisps to make me feel better! Only 11lbs to go to 11st and 6 months to do it for me last dress fitting! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Come on arby you can do it. 11lbs is very achievable have faith , you will get there . Don't be tempted to stray today and your motivation will carry on into the week. Another loss coming up for you thurs I know it.

I had a works BBQ yesterday, was great fun, so nice not doing the cooking! I had two sausages which would have been high syns and a burger but no buns. I made a Sw potato salad and a Greek salad so I knew I was safe with those but I did try the tomato basil salad someone had made from Jamie's 30 min book as it looked so nice. Then someone turned up with chicken and lamb chops so I had a piece of each. Wish I'd had those instead of the sausage and burger. I rounded off with a slither of ginger rhubarb cheesecake and fruit salad. Washed down with one small pimms.
I had had no breakfast and had a piece of toast and marmite and cup of tea for supper. So I hope I didn't do too badly.

Out today for a belated birthday present to Camden market and a meal at Tara tiara , I'm hoping there's good dishes to choose .

Have a good day everyone . Xxxx

Back