Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

You kept your birthday quiet!!

Doing ok so far today managed a banana and half a mugshot now having cwtches with my poorly boy on the sofa. Boston beef is good to go for tonight will just need heating and garlic bread cooking for the skinnies in the family! Gutted as really wanted Toby to try it as was one of my fav meals as a kid but couldnt even get a phili sandwich and cucumber into him. Suppose it's more for me ;-)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know its still early in the day but so far so good. I am doing better than any other day this week!!
B- banana, apple, satsuma and yog
L- chickpea dahl with cous cous (pepper/ pomegranate and apricot) and a little salad followed by a hifi -I am in love with the salted caramel ones

ForumRunner_20140701_133858.png

Have just completed day one of the ab and squat challenge too, I am so unfit haha was dying after 25 squats.
Tea was gonna be spag bol but forgot to get the cheese out of the freezer so think we may have something like omlette

Time to polish my halo
Tea was pasta with chicken tikka pieces and salad. And just polished off the last bit of flan (4 syns) and a rocky road hifi
Taking me to 11 syns today and think I am going upstairs to read at this time of night is my danger zone lately!

My posts keep disappearing !

So I'm here but not seen :(
Anyway I will rewrite some bits - so it wasn't my birthday but franks very belated meal that we couldn't drive to As I had fallen down the stairs at the Time . Restaurant were very good and said we could defer . Ate too much and felt very cross . Been working at getting back on plan which I manages Monday and yesterday so hoping I can claw it back .
Lauren has her induction day at her secondary school today all very exciting . I'm on a half day then into my garden to talk to my veggies . Yes I'm potty .
Well done on sticking to plan arby .

Where r u all ? If you've gone to Mauritius for a week without me i will be very cross xxxx

Hi ladies. Am still here lurking but have completely lost it. I go list of the day on a coffee r 2 n then don't stop eating all evening. This was never a thing I'd do so I think lack of routine has me sabotaged. My little lady is flying it n on solids (puréed food!!) n all now. Time needs to stop! R at least slow down so I can catch up!!! Brought her to b weighed yesterday n she's 13lb 14.755oz.... To b exact!!!! Lol
Following the 25th percentile perfectly since birth so they're really happy with her. As am I :D

I was worried everyone had ran away and left me!!! Sounds lovely pebs, even if you indulged yourself its only 1 meal and we have to live!
I know what you mean pebs I was very much like this with Toby and once he is in bed ita still my danger zone its as if he settles and the greedy goblin inside me wakes up and wants to consume the contents of my fridge at once!
Had a lovely little day today, myself and Toby went to the zoo just the 2 of us so have done 4 solid hours of body magic pushing him around in his buggy/ carrying him and chasing him across the grass! Had such a lovely day and was pretty good had a cajun chicken sandwich for lunch with a banana and then had a fruit pot and shared 1 scoop of strawberries and cream ice cream. They serve the proper cheshire ice cream there yum! Dont know what to do for tea as once again forgot to get any meat out of the freezer oops!

Hey dubs lovely to hear from you how are you apart from being mum to a grown up girlie . Yes I agree life should come with more pause buttons and a couple of fast forwards thrown in.

Lots of exercise in the garden today and its meltingly hot here .
Grapefruit for brekki, pitta with salad, ham, cheese and egg for lunch plus a pack of Pom bears . Then dinner is chicken pasta just not sure how yet xxxx

Hello ladies,hope Lauren's day went well pebs.

Well yesterday I only go and trip over a table leg in the school dining hall,and face planted the floor with a bang !!!!!!
Today I feel like I have done a really intense exercise class after not exercising for a verrrrryyyyyyy long time !!!
I hurt in places I had forgotten about,I am such an idiot !

Good luck for the morning all xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hey dubs lovely to hear from you how are you apart from being mum to a grown up girlie . Yes I agree life should come with more pause buttons and a couple of fast forwards thrown in.

Lots of exercise in the garden today and its meltingly hot here .
Grapefruit for brekki, pitta with salad, ham, cheese and egg for lunch plus a pack of Pom bears . Then dinner is chicken pasta just not sure how yet xxxx
Am really good ta... Planning on going back to work a little earlier than planned so I can take leave in October and November (A week each) instead of going back to work and that being it until Christmas... So back now on Sept 1st... SOBBB... But it will at least bring routine back into my life and hopefully will shed some more pounds

How are you? Am hoping to start up a veggie patch now in our garden.. Will hit you up for tips on what to plant n what avoid once I get started...

We have just started one it is so great for the little ones I have a mini helper watering them each night :)
Already have an established strawberry and rhubarb patch and we have recently made and added
Potatoes/ mini carrots/ leeks/ spring onions/ raddishes/ 2 types of lettuce and some red cabbage! :)

Didnt realise you grew veg pebs! Can you reccomend any easy fruit which isnt spiky? And doesnt take over? X

Hey everyone, I'm still here - not very active on the post because I've been very busy over on my education forum ( I can only obsess over 1 thing at the time!!) all is good jobwise - am busy at the moment with my french teenagers - don't really like the job but it's money for the summer. Good news is that I have a job for the year starting in September, not permanent, but I'll get holiday pay so I won't have to teach the stroppy teens next year!!

Diet has been in a bit of a holding pattern for the last few weeks - haven't been bold really, but just not seeing any losses. Restarted the couch to 5 k today so hopefully that'll kickstart the old metabolism!

Hi everyone forgot to let you know about weigh in on Monday! I lost 4.5lbs :D Total shock and means Im only 1lb away from my 3 stone award!! (hopefully mine next week) Hope you are all doing well and good luck for the Thursday Weighers!! :)
xx

3lbs down for me. No change from a sneaky peek at the scales on Sunday but not been 100% on plan since then so just glad not to have put that back on.

sus_murf come and join us in the C25K thread. I've just done day 2, week 2 and now look like a beetroot!

1lb off for me. Quite happy with that as I didnt get away to the best of starts.

Hi everyone, I have just joined today and am a Thursday weigher so would love to post here too. I started yesterday and cant wait to see the scales next week. I am terrible for weighing myself daily so it will just be trying to AVOID the scales at all cost until Thursday morning!!!

Back