Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I tried that chicken recipe that you said about the other day pebbles and it tasted so yummy :) I had to change the recipe a bit to use what we had in the house but I will be having it again soon it was that good :) xx
chicken.jpg

Yes it was the Parmo chicken pebs! Im thinking I may have it again tonight it was so nice :)

Just got back from weigh in and I lost 2.5lbs this week! Im over the moon as I also got my 3 stone award!! :greenapple:
I dont know what is different this time but I totally feel like my head is in this and that I will eventually meet my goal weight even if it takes me a while!! :)

Im off to London on Wednesday to see Miss Siagon (cant wait). I will be there most of the day so will taking a picnic style lunch with me and managed to convince my friends to go Weatherspoons for dinner so should hopefully be able to stay on plan! :)

Hope your all have a great week!! xx

Just had my first weigh in and lost 3lbs! Was hoping for more but happy with that!

Happy Monday and its a hot one this week so salads galore here . Wishing you all a good and focused week .
I'm doing the 7777 challenge this week
7 fruit and veg a day
7 syns a day
7 glasses of water a day
7 different breakfast lunches and dinners this week
7 mins workout a day
Xxx

Happy Monday and its a hot one this week so salads galore here . Wishing you all a good and focused week .
I'm doing the 7777 challenge this week
7 fruit and veg a day
7 syns a day
7 glasses of water a day
7 different breakfast lunches and dinners this week
7 mins workout a day
Xxx

Sounds a fab challenge pebs
Hope all u ladies are well

Hi all, had an early weigh in as away for the rest of the week.
Have lost 2lbs :)

Hi everyone i have recently started sw again but doing it at home instead of group and in my first week i have lost 2.5lbs. Was a bit disappointed but i hadnt completely stuck to plan but i am this week!

A bit quiet around here isn't it??!! Am really busy at the moment, working towards going on holiday Saturday. But, big milestone at group tonight - I made it into healthy BMI range! New territory for me!!

Hey smurf byes very quiet :(
Super well done on getting into healthy BMI. Very proud of y xxx

Congratulations smurf!!
I am lingering just not been posting as everything has been so quiet didn't want to spam to myself! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations smurf!!
I am lingering just not been posting as everything has been so quiet didn't want to spam to myself! X

I'm ALWAYS here rb :)

How are things with you and your little girl? Can't believe how fast this year has gone! Was hoping to be at target by now but really messing around with this last 8lbs :-(

Back