Anyone else?

Hoping2LoseBig!!

Silver Member
Ok i know this is probably really stupid considering i havent had the best restart...

But am i the only one that treats themselves on weigh in day! I ate some chicken and "my reasoning" is i done well!

I know its not like im eating chocolate and i took the skin off but does anyone else treat them selves at all? x

Ok i know this is probably really stupid considering i havent had the best restart...

But am i the only one that treats themselves on weigh in day! I ate some chicken and "my reasoning" is i done well!

I know its not like im eating chocolate and i took the skin off but does anyone else treat them selves at all? x

The first time round I didn't this time I have, same thing a bit more chicken or cottage cheese than allowed on ss+ but I don't think it's helping me at all, I think I need to stop seeing food as a reward system and more as fuel. I'm feeling ridiculously down about my diet at the moment so food is right there at th front of my mind, and because I'm emotional, and an emotional eater it's all I want to do. So I'm trying my hardest to change that habit too.

I do too .. although I have to control it quite strictly , when I first started doing it .. it was a muffin or chocolate after weigh in .. then chinese , then I would have something to next day .. and it took me 2 days to get back on . I have now managed to just have 1 thing and get straight back on . I dont stick to the SS+ guidelines , I have special foo young from the chinese , which is mainly eggs and meat with no sauce .. so lower carbs than most chinese food .. and I also have a muller light .. and thats it for the week .. and I find that I can look forward to it all week and it helps me having something to look forward to and I really enjoy it .. I have been really good this week and managed to get straight back on and not look back .. I wouldnt suggest it to anyone tho as its much harder to do it with a cheat .. I SS'ed with no cheats for about 16 weeks .. then I started introducing some foods and my losses have slowed , although I dont mind now as I have under 2 stone left to go and am happy for it to slow down a bit .

Hmm, I always used to do that when I was on food-based diets, such as WW and SW, but I don't now that I'm SSing. I know what I'm like, addiction-wise, and if I let one small thing pass my lips at this stage a hundred larger, fattier, sweeter things would follow. I think that also I've realised over the years that as a child from a fairly poor household, nice food was often used as a reward. I still deep down think like that so have a real battle with myself to find something else to reward myself and my kids with when something good happens.

I'm really impressed by people who can have a sneaky treat every now and again and then get back on the SS wagon, but it's just not possible for me - wish it was :(

Back