Anyone else......

Hi Mrs big b
In your posting you state that you were "slimmer of the wee" in week 11 is this a new award?? if so I will be entering for it!
Pete

I always struggled in either extreme of temperature. I'm hoping that although I may now feel the cold more in winter, I won't suffer as much next summer. It's swings and roundabouts but at least I can wrap up against the cold!

I still have 7 stone of insulation to lose so I should be fine this winter :) I love the sun and summer but hated sweating!

Didn't they say we have a freak heatwave approaching?

Glad it's not just me! When I was 8.5 stones heavier I was a lot warmer!!! Lost my layer of insulation and am usually the first to complain about how cold it is now,not that i'm complaining :D

I was just saying about this to my slimming world housemate the other day! I've lost 3 1/2 stone, and I'm definitely noticing it. But trust me, there are lots of cute jumpers out there to buy - think of the bright sides! Haha!

bilsat said:
Hi Mrs big b
In your posting you state that you were "slimmer of the wee" in week 11 is this a new award?? if so I will be entering for it!
Pete

Haha just noticed changed now

I always feel the cold, but for me i think its the very sudden change in temperature! i've been hibernating today its been so nice! :D

It is such a huge drop in temperature over just one week, it would not be surprising if it takes us a while to get used to it!

I see that the Daily Express today had one of its "doom and gloom" headlines about the winter weather, talking about temperatures of minus 20.

I was so pleased to read this! If it is in the Express you just know it won't happen!

Back