Anyone else.?

operationslim31

Anyone else finding this diet too easy! Don't wanna sound like i am bragging cos I ain't but I haven't felt hungry at all, I don't really miss food i find the. Whole not eating thing quite enjoyable,I wondered if I am alone .........

The first time I ever did Lipotrim I found it relatively easy as it was all new to me, subsequent attempts were more difficult. The first time is the "golden time" lol x

Same for me eclipse definately would say the first time is the only time you will find it easy. I have spent alot of money and psychological stress on trying to get back on, all I did was out on weight instead. hopefully this time is the time for me to get back on track.

I find it not too bad. My worst time is when I return to food, gonna try and re educate myself as to why I overindulge this time round..

The first time for me was also the easiest as u didn't know what to expect anything after that has been a nightmare...well done though :)

This is my second time I think I know how good it felt to get there before, plus I have a real eating problem (I guess like many here) I see a physchologist(spelt wrong) every Wednesday to try to deal with that and many problems I have so hopefully I can crack it this time, also my job is quite brain occupying.
I guess when I been doing it longer maybe the effects will get to me a bit anyhow Elle82 you have been doing fab can't wait till I get to your weight now xx

Anyone else finding this diet too easy! Don't wanna sound like i am bragging cos I ain't but I haven't felt hungry at all, I don't really miss food i find the. Whole not eating thing quite enjoyable,I wondered if I am alone .........
I agree! I`m so positive about it because it works and I know nothing else did for me or very slowly ( I have pcos) and now I`m not hungry I`m really empowered by my willpower and not even tempted to eat!!

This is my first time on lipotrim and only on day 2, so can not comment on how easy/difficult it is going to be for me. I have had a few moments of craving within the 2 days but nothing I couldn't cope with yet! So pleased you are finding it easy operationslim31 and good luck.

welshflower said:
This is my first time on lipotrim and only on day 2, so can not comment on how easy/difficult it is going to be for me. I have had a few moments of craving within the 2 days but nothing I couldn't cope with yet! So pleased you are finding it easy operationslim31 and good luck.

Thanks although developed a new symptom today sore teeth:( husband thinks it's cos I don't chew!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear of your new symptom operationslim31 :( I do hope your sore teeth get better quickly. I am not sure if your husband is right? Maybe sit for a couple of minutes and pretend to chew? Maybe that will loosen any tightness in your teeth?

welshflower said:
I am sorry to hear of your new symptom operationslim31 :( I do hope your sore teeth get better quickly. I am not sure if your husband is right? Maybe sit for a couple of minutes and pretend to chew? Maybe that will loosen any tightness in your teeth?

I been doing that all morning my daughter says I look like a mad cow but it's eased off a bit so who knows thanks anyway Hun x

Lol at the mad cow comment. Glad it has eased off for you now :)

foxeeylady said:
Are there any golden rules to loosing more, is it drink more water lose more weight, and do people exercise and what type xx

Not sure really I have heard drink more lose more but not sure on that fact, some ppl exercise some don't it's all irrelevant really , you do what suits you I walk right now not a huge amount but a fair amount, I haven't time between family and work to commit to gyms or what ever I have lost 23 lb in 4 weeks this time around I drink roughly 10 pints of water a day.
I have about 130 pound to lose :( big boo

Back