Anyone else???

sunnyrae

Silver Member
Looking forward to the biggest loser tonight? I think it's the final i love watching it after a good day of cc enjoy it so much more lol

I am equally sad. I will do my ironing whilst watching River City (a really crap Scottish soap lol) then get settled with my avocado, crab stick and egg salad, in time for TBL. It's the simple pleasures! lol

iwillsoonbeslim said:
I am equally sad. I will do my ironing whilst watching River City (a really crap Scottish soap lol) then get settled with my avocado, crab stick and egg salad, in time for TBL. It's the simple pleasures! lol

Who u calling sad :( haha no really i am sad i get tucked up in bed v early with cuppa n electric blanket n tv im in heaven lol

I agree! I'd give anything for an early night in my own bed on my own!! Lol

Lol I wouldn't be without them but it's nice to have a bit more than the edge of the bed occasionally :)

pfft, wish I'd seen on here that it wasn't on! Rushed to finish my ironing, sat down all chuffed with myself, and then nearly launched the useless remote cos I couldn't find TBL! lol
My eyes don't bleed watching River City, but my ears sometimes bleed a little listening to it :p

Back