anyone ever done a photo shoot ?

ellie1969

Gold Member
anyone ever done a photo shoot ? I was browsing groupon and came across a fabulous offer for a boudoir photo shoot for £19 instead of £140. this includes a hair & makeup makeover, 9 prints, & champagne .... Im seriously considering buying the offer as Id love a session when i get to target. Sent hubby the link to see if he will get me it for valentines day which i seriously doubt LOL

ellie1969 said:
anyone ever done a photo shoot ? I was browsing groupon and came across a fabulous offer for a boudoir photo shoot for £19 instead of £140. this includes a hair & makeup makeover, 9 prints, & champagne .... Im seriously considering buying the offer as Id love a session when i get to target. Sent hubby the link to see if he will get me it for valentines day which i seriously doubt LOL

Sorry i'm bursting into your forum but my hubby to be got me a similar offer for Christmas. I've booked it for end of march so hoping to be at target by then. Can't wait :)

I would jump on that! Sounds like a fun time even without the photo and groupon deals are just fantastic! Fun, future events are such a delight. Hope you get it for your self!

Back