Anyone From Bristol???

Hey peeps

How's it going...two more pounds and I've lost a stone and one more pounds and I've it my 5%

So happy happy happy Dee :)

Happy Dee Dee....

* Lost 2lbs
* Hit 5%
* Lost 1 Stone so far
* Back into size 16 clothes

:) :) :) :)

Thank you very much.

To date I've list 19lbs :)

Hiya

Im doing weight watchers but for mu holiday push on slimfast for 5 weeks.

Dee :)

Slimfast lasted just two days before I felt so ill and wanting to pass out.....never again

Stick what I know and that's ww.

I was thinking of trying slim fast but I'm not sure I could do it. Did Cambridge about 5 years ago and nearly lost all my friends I was in such a bad mood. Only lasted 3 days 2 lol.

I've lost 6 stone on slimming world but still have 2 to go and it's so slow it makes me want to give up :(.
X

Sarahc said:
I was thinking of trying slim fast but I'm not sure I could do it. Did Cambridge about 5 years ago and nearly lost all my friends I was in such a bad mood. Only lasted 3 days 2 lol.

I've lost 6 stone on slimming world but still have 2 to go and it's so slow it makes me want to give up :(.
X

Don't give up, you will get there hun ;)

elle_moon said:
I'm from South Bristol, just joined this forum recently :)

Hiya and welcome

How you doing?

Hey peeps

Sorry been a while, but with holiday and things going wrong I haven't been around.

Got my new toy being delivered tomorrow....my new bike and just ordered cycle clothing and collecting my helmet tomorrow. Cannot wait to start cycling to work and on long trips.

How are you all doing???

RSClio83 said:
Hey peeps

Sorry been a while, but with holiday and things going wrong I haven't been around.

Got my new toy being delivered tomorrow....my new bike and just ordered cycle clothing and collecting my helmet tomorrow. Cannot wait to start cycling to work and on long trips.

How are you all doing???

Hi, good for you - I have to confess I have a bike but it's sitting in the garden shed minus one tyre - haven't used it for ages - so must get it repaired and start biking again. Hope the weather clears up for you a bit, not much fun riding in the rain :(

Elle

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bumpy wumpy

Totterdown for me!

Back