Anyone from Kent

Yeah I am . Near bluewater .

Fitness buddy

I live in Kent, moved at the beginning of the year and am looking to find people to workout with - whether it be classes or long walks etc. I find it difficult to get motivated on my own and no one around me seems to be interested in fitness! Would love a fitness buddy if any of you are interested?!

x

Hiya hun, I go to Classes in Lordswood, Noticed your profile says Maidstone, Dont know how far that is from you, but I go to the gym and the fitness classes over that way. Ocassionaly go to Mote Park for walks and Swimming too.x

I'm in Maidstone ~ I go to la fitness and I walk my dog. I rely on public transport but would be willing to meet anywhere reasonable.

I'm also up for meeting for a coffee! *smile* but I'm skint for a wee while! :eek:

Get in touch!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Little Miss...

anywhere near the bus route from Maidstone? ~ think its the No. 7 (and 6????) .... Pembury way or another part of the area. Contact me by pm if you don't want to give too much detail away:)

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hiya hun, I go to Classes in Lordswood, Noticed your profile says Maidstone, Dont know how far that is from you, but I go to the gym and the fitness classes over that way. Ocassionaly go to Mote Park for walks and Swimming too.x

my home is in lordswood when im not at uni :D

Hi ladies I'm due to move to folkestone in June with my hubby. He's in the army and due to start work beginning July all we have been told is we are off to shorncliffe I've tried googling this and can't even find it!
Any local info on where it's near what's in area schools ect would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies I'm due to move to folkestone in June with my hubby. He's in the army and due to start work beginning July all we have been told is we are off to shorncliffe I've tried googling this and can't even find it!
Any local info on where it's near what's in area schools ect would be greatly appreciated

try these links hun
Shorncliffe Garrison

Ministry of Defence | Defence For... | The Service Community | HIVE Information Service | South East | Shorncliffe HIVE

Welcome to Kent! :)

Karen.hat said:

I'm in folky *waves like a nutter*.... When you get down this way if you want to meet up gis a shout.... I know how hard it can be moving to a new area as I came here from london....As for schools, although I don't have sprogs, my friend is training as a teacher, st einsworth (sp?) is one of the top 3 primary schools in kent and there are many others we have a few awesome secondary schools too, how old are yours, maybe I can get info and msg you if you need it...Google cheriton as shorncliff is up that way (sandgate is also not far and both are in folkestone area). Folkestone is also the home of Saga (for the over 50's) so you can also google that.... Biggest employer in the area...welcome to the neighbourhood :)

Gemstone1981 said:
I'm in folky *waves like a nutter*.... When you get down this way if you want to meet up gis a shout.... I know how hard it can be moving to a new area as I came here from london....As for schools, although I don't have sprogs, my friend is training as a teacher, st einsworth (sp?) is one of the top 3 primary schools in kent and there are many others we have a few awesome secondary schools too, how old are yours, maybe I can get info and msg you if you need it...Google cheriton as shorncliff is up that way (sandgate is also not far and both are in folkestone area). Folkestone is also the home of Saga (for the over 50's) so you can also google that.... Biggest employer in the area...welcome to the neighbourhood :)

Cheers for that, kids will all be in secondary school ready to start y7 and y11

My eldest is staying behind to finish college and got one due to start college in sept she's going to be doing a levels

Will definitely give you a shout when we move down there. It's scary moving about so much but this is definitely our last move so hoping to make lots of lovely friends in the area.

A little Bump to see if anyone new from the area has joined the forum :)

Karen.hat said:
Cheers for that, kids will all be in secondary school ready to start y7 and y11

My eldest is staying behind to finish college and got one due to start college in sept she's going to be doing a levels

Will definitely give you a shout when we move down there. It's scary moving about so much but this is definitely our last move so hoping to make lots of lovely friends in the area.

Whoo hoo I got a moving date!!!

We will be in folkestone in April (a lot sooner than I thought but hey no time like present)

Hello I'm new today and I live in Sittingbourne and would love a slimming buddie cos I find it do hard on my own :( x

Sampink30 said:
Hello I'm new today and I live in Sittingbourne and would love a slimming buddie cos I find it do hard on my own :( x

I've not got a clue were sittingbourne is but would love a slimming buddy! I fell off the wagon so to speak after amassive hiccup in the family but ready to try again.
I'm in folkstone will have to google where you are as I've been in area a matter of days

Back