anyone from somerset........

sally when you back as i need to get back on ........fancy doing it together ? dieting that is !!xx

good idea, I need someone driving me and a diet buddy might spur me on. I am back on the 23rd but my first weigh in is Monday 25th, so fancy starting from then?

yes we will !! off tomorrow have a good time ....cos on the 25th i shall be slapping legs !!!!xx

time for a ticker me thinks xx

i'll get a ticker as well, when i am back, start small, will aim for 2 stone loss to begin with.
Have a good hols, bfn

ok hun .............xx

Hey Susan
weigh in tonight, you still on for the race to say - a stone to begin with? :rolleyes:

did you have a good hols ..................... can we make it 7 pounds ? can we weigh tomorrow ? ............... all these questions !! xx

yep ok, that's no problem, i'll jump on my scales in the morning and off towards the 7 lbs mark ;)
Will go hunt down a ticker tomorrow

ok be good ............. log in tomorrow xx

Ok ready to go. Due to the problems i have with gallstones and gastritis at the moment, i will be doing a mix of cambridge shakes and light meals so onwards to that 7 lbs off ;) Will be no problem, we'll crack in a few weeks :D
I am also considering doing the race for life in June so i may start getting a bit of exercise in as well, that will be a first for me :rolleyes:

well all intentions were good today ..................... then went hay wire ........... will have a good think tonight i may do atkins , LL or slitting my throat !! just in so will go off to tidy up and report back later xx

hmm, sounds familiar, i've tried to be good but so far i've had a choc mint shake for breakfast, crayfish and smoked salmon with mixed salad leaves for lunch, a choc tetra this afternoon and just had smoked haddock and prawns poached in milk with a steamed rice, pea and sweetcorn portion. Nothing really bad, just a bit more than i was intending :rolleyes:
However, lets not go with the slitting throat diet, a tad too extreme weight loss plan (although prob very effective ;):D)
xx

still not decided what to do ........ but must do something !!! xx

sorry sally ....... i have bad flu xx

no problem, hope you feel better soon, let me know what you decide and then i'll stop eating chocolate and get back to the diet :eek:

Back